TSLA DOWN 80%

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
BRUTAL cope tbh what stocks you investing in?

• Woah
Reactions: Copeful

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Holy shit what happened? Is it a good time to enter?

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
It was 2200 last Friday jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
stock split lmao

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 8744, Strafe and 2 others
im gonna put in all my money. If i lose i rope

Someone nuke this forum for being so low IQ.

It’s called a stock split you absolute brain dead retard. Each share just split into 5. The price is actually up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, Deleted member 2506, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others

It’s called a stock split you absolute brain dead retard. Each share just split into 5. The price is actually up.
We know [JFL]

It’s okay though, we all make mistakes. I can’t hate on my ethnic brothers.

Stop calling yourself a curry though you cuck

Id rather buy a lottery ticket

stock split lmao

LMAO here as well.

Oblivious to the concept of stock split.

I got stock split also a few times when I had some company stocks. But they were going bankrupt and I got wipped out with the stock split into pennies territory. But in this case. the split is working perfectly. and is not due to troubles

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 2587
It’s okay though, we all make mistakes. I can’t hate on my ethnic brothers.

Stop calling yourself a curry though you cuck

Keep crying for my curry pride you utter cuck. Daily reminder that I wrote an entire essay dismantling racepill theory

arabincel-gif.620764

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Keep crying for my curry pride you utter cuck. Daily reminder that I wrote an entire essay dismantling racepill theory

arabincel-gif.620764
Again, your brain dead IQ has been exposed. I called you a cuck because I love ethnics, not because I hate ethnics. Calling yourself a curry is a cuck thing to do because that’s what whites call you as a meme to make yourself feel inferior. I don’t know where you’re from. India? If so, call yourself Indian you cuck. Do whites call themselves mayonnaise?

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joeveniro and Copeful
Again, your brain dead IQ has been exposed. I called you a cuck because I love ethnics, not because I hate ethnics. Calling yourself a curry is a cuck thing to do because that’s what whites call you as a meme to make yourself feel inferior. I don’t know where you’re from. India? If so, call yourself Indian you cuck. Do whites call themselves mayonnaise?

Keep barking for my IQ you utter neanderthal. I refer to whites as cumskins, it doesn't fucking mean anything. These names are a meme you dog, stop reading so much into it. Look @SubhumanCurrycel, you think he actually believes that he's a subhuman curry?

It's a fucking joke you utter prude

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Keep barking for my IQ you utter neanderthal. I refer to whites as cumskins, it doesn't fucking mean anything. These names are a meme you dog, stop reading so much into it. Look @SubhumanCurrycel, you think he actually believes that he's a subhuman curry?

It's a fucking joke you utter prude
"HAHAHA LOOK AT ME IM SO SUBHUMAN. I DONT ACTUALLY THINK I AM SUBHUMAN. I AM JUST MAKING FUN OF THE WHITES WHO CALL ME THAT HAHA. LOOK AT MY TERRA IQ."

COME ON. YOU CAN BE A HIGH T ETHNIC WITHOUT DOING THAT. THIS IS WHY ETHNICS DONT HAVE THE UPPER HAND RIGHT NOW. START MAKING MEME WORDS FOR PEOPLE WHO ATTACK YOU, NOT YOURSELVES. I AGREE THAT IT DOESNT MATTER TOO MUCH AND ACTIONS MATTER MORE THAN WORDS BUT I HOPE YOU GET MY POINT.

• JFL
ANYWAYS, LIKE I SAID, WE HAVE TO UNITE @TheCopefulCurry. I DONT WANT TO ARGUE WITH MY ETHNIC BROTHERS

• Love it
ANYWAYS, LIKE I SAID, WE HAVE TO UNITE @TheCopefulCurry. I DONT WANT TO ARGUE WITH MY ETHNIC BROTHERS

You are right brother, let's put this dogshit debate behind us. I guess I did fuck up by selecting this username, but there's nothing I can really do about it now.

014ec3ca-eefa-447b-bd58-178fd3ad299b-gif.632093

You are right brother, let's put this dogshit debate behind us. I guess I did fuck up by selecting this username, but there's nothing I can really do about it now.

014ec3ca-eefa-447b-bd58-178fd3ad299b-gif.632093
Ask the mods for a name change brother. THEY BETTER CHANGE IT. If not, like I said, ACTIONS > WORDS. YOU ARE A HIGH T BROTHER AND I WILL SUPPORT ALL YOUR SELF LOVING ACTIONS AND MOVES. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT ALL SELF HATERS AND ALL NON WHITE HATERS SUFFER MISERABLY ON THIS FORUM.

• Love it

arabincel-gif.620764
Coping curries. It's amazing how this forum is filled with them. The lowest of the low.

• Ugh..
Damn, there's really people walking about going about their lives that can make a thread like this