Turanid s vs chechen fags

Who mogs

• Total voters
PFHAHAHAHA
haven would cave your farmer skull in with his turanid fists if he ever saw you speak like this of gods favourites

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
haven would cave your farmer skull in with his turanid fists if he ever saw you speak like this of gods favourites
Anglos are the lost tribe of Israel. We are the chosen people.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Anglos are the lost tribe of Israel. We are the chosen people.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Do normies even perceive shit like turanid and other ethnic autistic copes here?

I thought foids logic was:

Is he GL facially and bodywise?
If yes has he got good vibe, charisma?
If yes he acting like he's from a cringe race? (Eg @MakinItHappenReturn might be similar on first 2 to a high caste punjabi bollywood mogger, but the bollywood mogger will lose out cos of cringe shit he does, as opposed to Finchley Green badboy).

Do normies even perceive shit like turanid and other ethnic autistic copes here?

I thought foids logic was:

Is he GL facially and bodywise?
If yes has he got good vibe, charisma?
If yes he acting like he's from a cringe race? (Eg @MakinItHappenReturn might be similar on first 2 to a high caste punjabi bollywood mogger, but the bollywood mogger will lose out cos of cringe shit he does, as opposed to Finchley Green badboy).
No its just a way of describing why people win at life
So whenever a girl see someone that we describe as a Turanid on this site the women will subconciously be attracted to, find him charismatic and have have butterflies running in her stomach.
Its like saying someone is 7 PSL, obviously thst number itself does not mean anything but what it entails is truly everything

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
@Lihito Are there many ogres like this where you live?
Literaly every 3rd-4th guy i know is tall (6'3 and onwards) with dymorphic shaved skull

Usually when you see western soy rocking bald it looks Like shit but Balkan men Like these 2 dudes pull it of Like Meeks
Mihajlo Veruovic Voyage

Attachments

• Mihajlo-Veruovic-Voyage-.jpeg
    Mihajlo-Veruovic-Voyage-.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 0
Nah, Chechens are peak warriors as well i guess tho, i only know about how their more gigachad cousins, the Circisians fought ruskies cuckolds for 50 years until surrendering. Circissians = biggest gigachads ever, not even joking tho, see this:

Circassian men were also exalted for their beauty, manliness and bravery in Western Europe, in a way Caucasus historian Charles King calls "homoerotic".In Scotland, in 1862, Circassian chiefs arrived to advocate their cause against Russia and to persuade Britain to stop the actions of the Russian army at that time, and upon the arrival of two Circassian leaders, Hadji Hayder Hassan and Kustan Ogli Ismael, the Dundee Advertiser reported that "the Chiefs are two remarkable looking men. Their imposing bearing, their romantic dress ... and their natural dignity of mien, stamp them as very superior ... Raven haired, black-bearded, broad-browed, with wide springing eyebrows of sooty black ... these bronzed and armed children of the mountains tend to put us out of love with our own specimens of men, and suggests thoughts not complementary to the types of manhood which, in this country, they are surrounded."
True but what the fuck is that anglo cucklod shit

Literaly every 3rd-4th guy i know is tall (6'3 and onwards) with dymorphic shaved skull

Usually when you see western soy rocking bald it looks Like shit but Balkan men Like these 2 dudes pull it of Like Meeks
View attachment 1925638View attachment 1925639
Yeah ok know what u mean.

Luckily I'm masc bald ogre, but I know what u mean, most bald/ shaved guys in USA or Canada have v esteog3nic look