Turanid s vs chechen fags

Who mogs

• Total voters
Say his pheno if he is not turanid?
White

Wtf do you mean pheno? Like facial structure? Turnid is meant in genetic context

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
Ramirez is mexican
Chico is brazilian

how tf they're turkish if they're 10000km away from turkey?
@StrangerDanger ur time is at an end

u cant escape this question yesman

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, BearBoy and StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger ur time is at an end

u cant escape this question yesman
Jfl at you low iq ape phenothype=/genetics bruh

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Biiyo03
Jfl at you low iq ape phenothype=/genetics bruh
Okbro
Chico5

yeah nigga these two look alike mhm..

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven and Biiyo03
Jfl at this autistic sites you tagged your friends to give you votes but i dont and turanids mogs cechens to self harm jfl at you
jfl retarded ape i never tagged anyone

i tagged 3 people from the older thread because they voted there, also explain to me why most of your voters are turkish?

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Haven
jfl retarded ape i never tagged anyone

i tagged 3 people from the older thread because they voted there, also explain to me why most of your voters are turkish?
0 of my voters are turkish :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Jfl at this autistic sites you tagged your friends to give you votes but i dont and turanids mogs cechens to self harm jfl at you
you are making up excuses now because you clearly lost the mog battle jfl:lul:

what a dumb dog its over accept it and move on i am not gonna bother waste my time on you anymore

so keep on barking

• +1
@Haven Keep tagging me and messagine me you are a good little bitch

Do as i say you whore

you are making up excuses now because you clearly lost the mog battle jfl:lul:

what a dumb dog its over accept it and move on i am not gonna bother waste my time on you anymore

so keep on barking
I lost the mog battle but i win you are a dumb cechen bicthboy shut up you are the barking one you tried to attack me first

• JFL
@Haven Keep tagging me and messagine me you are a good little bitch

Do as i say you whore
Ok ok kiss my feet rn

I lost the mog battle but i win you are a dumb cechen bicthboy shut up you are the barking one you tried to attack me first
i never attacked you first proof?

you lost the mog battle but you win?:lul::lul::lul::lul: how does that even work bro you are most retarded user on here

• JFL
i never attacked you first proof?

you lost the mog battle but you win?:lul::lul::lul::lul: how does that even work bro you are most retarded user on here
You attacked me first at @Ed676 s thread i win because its fucking obvious that who mogs and its proofs that users in this site are basically retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
You attacked me first at @Ed676 s thread i win because its fucking obvious that who mogs and its proofs that users in this site are basically retarded
You win nothing you fucking loser you lost this battle and you lost a battle against moonblunt so stfu and now go back to your corner like a good little dog

Chinks are beating your people in china while you are being a keyboard warrior online:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Haven
You win nothing you fucking loser you lost this battle and you lost a battle against moonblunt so stfu and now go back to your corner like a good little dog

Chinks are beating your people in china while you are being a keyboard warrior online:ROFLMAO:
I am a real life warrior jfl at you i would beat your cechen cuck ass to self harm i am gymmaxing hard too rn i win the mog battle against moonblunt and it was very hard 13 difference and 3 mog battles i win all of them now keep barking for me dog

@Biiyo03 cant believe u didnt vote turanids

• Ugh..
Screenshot 20210916 172637 Chrome

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Haven
@Biiyo03 cant believe u didnt vote turanids
He said gandy is a chad so he is a shit rater dont trust the raters that says gandy is gl theory confrimed again

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, StrangerDanger, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, StrangerDanger and BearBoy
im gonna get bullied hard here :lul::lul::lul::lul: inc haven callinf me a nigger
Ok white boi ok im not gonna bully you if you kiss my feet

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Biiyo03
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 7224, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
ez win for ingush chechen moggers

bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Rameriez isn't Turanian. Jfl, people on this site don't know shit about phenotypes.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Rameriez isn't Turanian. Jfl, people on this site don't know shit about phenotypes.
Yes he is
Ask the big man Haven yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Nah too caucasian for amerindian
Turanid for sure
Nigga how is he a turanian? The only euro blood he would have is med.

He has nothing to do with step niggas.

• JFL
Nigga how is he a turanian? The only euro blood he would have is med.

He has nothing to do with step niggas.
Not the STEPPES. Turanids originate from the holy land of Turkey where in ancient times the gook ginghis khan bvlls plagued the land and intermixed with the local anatolian population creating a stable caucasian phenotype with slight mongoloid influences! What do you think Ramirez is!!! Fuck you did you ever watch the Burak movie you uncultured fuck?

• JFL
Not the STEPPES. Turanids originate from the holy land of Turkey where in ancient times the gook ginghis khan bvlls plagued the land and intermixed with the local anatolian population creating a stable caucasian phenotype with slight mongoloid influences! What do you think Ramirez is!!! Fuck you did you ever watch the Burak movie you uncultured fuck?

Turanians can suck my Germanic cock.

Both BBC and BWC ravage turanian cucks and turn them into mullato soyboys.

it what it is

• JFL
Turanians can suck my Germanic cock.

Both BBC and BWC ravage turanian cucks and turn them into mullato soyboys.

it what it is

GERManics are inferior to their superior turanids masters please dont say shit like this ever again. they will never be able to compete with chico, ramirez, opry, dellisola, madison beer etc etc you name the list is endless the turanids never ceases to surprise

• JFL
GERManics are inferior to their superior turanids masters please dont say shit like this ever again. they will never be able to compete with chico, ramirez, opry, dellisola, madison beer etc etc you name the list is endless the turanids never ceases to surprise
PFHAHAHAHA

• +1