Not even close chad turanids
View attachment 1317224
vs tranny subhuman cechens

"subhuman cechens"

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I honestly wish this would be me

1316666-30c2d6d21012ce1d9715390337cf9142.jpg
Imagen fucking fighting that guy. Literally looks like shrek or some ogre. 9 inch wrists.

Can't be killed without a weapon

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and BearBoy
Imagen fucking fighting that guy. Literally looks like shrek or some ogre. 9 inch wrists.

O would beat that bicth cechen not even joking

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Why you changed your vote fcking bastard

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
ur so sad all your voters are mostly turks or your nationality

but yet only 1 chechen voted for me, you lost this mog battle now go fuck yourself in the ass with your mothers dildo

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
funny thing is none of them is turanid.
turanid doenst even exist. turanid is retard term for "eurasian" and eurasian simply means half asian half european looking. Real turanids are people who look like turkmens/kazakh/krygz
This turkmen singer rahman hudayberdiyew is perfect turanid, wide cheekbones, wide face, small eyes, pale skin:

In reality chechens mog turks to self harm. Chechens have better pheno, better hair genetics, are much taller than turkish people (its known that chechens like balkan people are very tall on average) Turks are short on average, more middle eastern looking and tend to be balding. Also Chechens are feared everywhere. When you say you are chechen you are given respect automatically. Same cant be said for turkish people. Here in germany the youths respect chechens alot and I even some turks and kurds trying to act as if they are chechens. People from turkey are also more like greek people than central asians. I respect real turks from turkey howecer (yörüks, chepni, alevi etc,)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Haven and BearBoy
ur so sad all your voters are mostly turks or your nationality

but yet only 1 chechen voted for me, you lost this mog battle now go fuck yourself in the ass with your mothers dildo
Turks mogs u hard u fucking cracker jfl i would rape u irl you fucking larping russian subhuman. Do u even egt enough food in russia?

Smv list
Blacks
Arabs
Turks
Dogs
Lesbians
Whites

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
Turks mogs u hard u fucking cracker jfl i would rape u irl you fucking larping russian subhuman. Do u even egt enough food in russia?

Smv list
Blacks
Arabs
Turks
Dogs
Lesbians
Whites
Go fuck yourself turkroach your women are being whores outside and you turkroaches cant do shit about it jfl

Go fuck yourself turkroach your women are being whores outside and you turkroaches cant do shit about it jfl
Im black you dumbfuck and i see russians and turks and other ethnics in my neighberhood everyday and this is how i would rate the frame out of the ethnicites i see
Blacks
Arabs
Indians
Whites

Litteraly the lowest T race acting like they’re the shit its ac funny

turanid doenst even exist. turanid is retard term for "eurasian" and eurasian simply means half asian half european looking. Real turanids are people who look like turkmens/kazakh/krygz
This turkmen singer rahman hudayberdiyew is perfect turanid, wide cheekbones, wide face, small eyes, pale skin:
View attachment 1318326
In reality chechens mog turks to self harm. Chechens have better pheno, better hair genetics, are much taller than turkish people (its known that chechens like balkan people are very tall on average) Turks are short on average, more middle eastern looking and tend to be balding. Also Chechens are feared everywhere. When you say you are chechen you are given respect automatically. Same cant be said for turkish people. Here in germany the youths respect chechens alot and I even some turks and kurds trying to act as if they are chechens. People from turkey are also more like greek people than central asians. I respect real turks from turkey howecer (yörüks, chepni, alevi etc,)
Never had issues with turks tbh cool people

Im black you dumbfuck and i see russians and turks and other ethnics in my neighberhood everyday and this is how i would rate the frame out of the ethnicites i see
Blacks
Arabs
Indians
Whites

Litteraly the lowest T race acting like they’re the shit its ac funny
Are you fucking dumb you faggot?

We are chechens not russians

where do you live

turnarid

• +1
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member 7112
Are you fucking dumb you faggot?

We are chechens not russians

where do you live
I live in sweden i see chechens too they just look like whites with some arab in them thats it nothing more. You just look more ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I live in sweden i see chechens too they just look like whites with some arab in them thats it nothing more. You just look more ethnic.
Its funny how the only one barking is a nigger

You somalian niggers cant take the beatings so you go on the internet to bark

Every race and nationality is talking about us being high T and strong warriors, even ISIS respects us yet a filthy monkey nigger thinks he is something jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, WontStopNorwooding, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Ramirez is mexican
Chico is brazilian

how tf they're turkish if they're 10000km away from turkey?

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, BearBoy, ChristianChad and 2 others
Common in mestizos

View attachment 1318326
That guy is not even turanid turanid is a euroasian pheno he looks aralid looks kazakh 50%asian

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Its funny how the only one barking is a nigger

You somalian niggers cant take the beatings so you go on the internet to bark

Every race and nationality is talking about us being high T and strong warriors, even ISIS respects us yet a filthy monkey nigger thinks he is something jfl
Shut the fuck up you white schizo you only food for days has been potato you slavic donkey you poor russian niggers don’t have enough food to eat anything decent. Kys and let mother russia incarnate you into incel from a truecel.

• JFL
Shut the fuck up you white schizo you only food for days has been potato you slavic donkey you poor russian niggers don’t have enough food to eat anything decent. Kys and let mother russia incarnate you into incel from a truecel.
Dude stop jfl let the jewish fag cope

Reminder that @CursedOne is a jewish fag from caucasus and he is georgian and his family get mogged to suicide by turanid gigachas so this is how he copes

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Dude stop jfl let the jewish fag cope
He shouldn’t have opendend his mouth so wide now i’m going to put my cock in his mouth jfl. No stopping me bro

• JFL
you can't be serious
I am really serious there is anthropological proof too mestizos are white+native natives are east asians whit a indian effect and avrage kicphak proto turkic is 33% east asian and avrage oğuz is 20% east asian avrage uyghur proto turkic is 35% east asian other dna of proto turkics are whites and a little bit west asian and indian

I am really serious there is anthropological proof too mestizos are white+native natives are east asians whit a indian effect and avrage kicphak proto turkic is 33% east asian and avrage oğuz is 20% east asian avrage uyghur proto turkic is 35% east asian other dna of proto turkics are whites and a little bit west asian and indian
Have you ever been to anywhere outside of turkey?
Chico is 100% white as far as i know
his family is totally made of immigrants who arrived in the xx century, there's no way they mixed with natives, most natives died in the xvi and xvii century

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
his family is totally made of immigrants who arrived in the xx century, there's no way they mixed with natives, most natives died in the xvi and xvii century
He looks mestizo as fuck and there is no proof that he is polish+portugese and turanid exist in polish people too he looks min 25% native he looks volgid Indir   2021 09 16T080626487 and volgid is a turanid phenothype proto turkic-tatar

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 15338
He looks mestizo as fuck and there is no proof that he is polish+portugese and turanid exist in polish people too he looks min 25% native he looks volgidView attachment 1318823and volgid is a turanid phenothype proto turkic-tatar
What is the difference between a checen and turk anyway you are all the samd

• JFL
muh white this muh that

Your ancestors were slaves to us so keep barking for me you slave bitch jfl

Haven is abnormally retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, WontStopNorwooding and ChristianChad
Wooow you are a laz your opinion doesnt matter
You know nothing about biography, history etc. Pointless to talk with you.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I know nothing about biography, history etc. Pointless to talk with you.
Yes you dont know a shit turanids never looked like nowaday central asians and avragr turkish is 35% turkic because of that you cope

Thoughts @BearBoy ? Why you lied?
So what? i added a georgian because we are same

You literally put chico a 100% white guy jfl at you retarded chink

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
  • +1
Reactions: Haven and BearBoy
So what? i added a georgian because we are same

You literally put chico a 100% white guy jfl at you retarded chink
He is not white 042A43E5 24E3 4E24 97CB 7BCEFDC47216 Images   2021 09 15T225237568 Images   2021 09 12T112044128 Indir   2021 09 16T190232781 idk how you cope cechen bicth

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Ramirez is mexican
Chico is brazilian

how tf they're turkish if they're 10000km away from turkey?
@Haven
just quit it man turanid people dont even exist anymore:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Biiyo03 and Haven