Turkey will be a superpower by 2030

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
Being Turkish will be such a halo, the world will gaze in deep amaze to this power nation

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has stood behind his objection to mixed-sex student accommodation, making public that governors had already been “intervening” in certain situations upon “intelligence” about houses where male and female university students live together.

The prime minister said the government was already on a mission to “segregate” girls’ and boys’ buildings in dormitories operated by the state, adding that this segregation had already been completed in around three quarters of all dorms.

Attachments

• 1623755356851.png
    1623755356851.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 6403 and 19 others
Cmon and be our allies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 7044 and 8 others
Pakistan is closer to us
No lol
Turkey and Israel are natural allies and after all turkey looked after a lot of Jews so israel has that bond too and wants turkey and Israel to be friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, Marsiere214, fvolkek and 3 others
America will be number 1, as long as joos stay in the US, once they leave US, its game over for america

but america is not going anywhere for the next 50 years

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
0C50AF50 9526 4029 842A AA3CAA3BA718

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thisend, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
All i see is two blacks here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Boldandbeautiful, Marsiere214 and 2 others
No lol
Turkey and Israel are natural allies and after all turkey looked after a lot of Jews so israel has that bond too and wants turkey and Israel to be friends
The past is the past

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
TURKEY SAPAR PAWAR 2030 SAAR

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Suifuel for kebabcels.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6403, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
There won't be a war any time soon in the middle east. Turkey is in support of Syrian peace
You mean new war? At the moment there are 27 wars in the Middle East, more than the number of countries there. But I do hope turkey and Israel become good friends against. Remember israel and turkey are surrounded by countries who hate them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
250617 turkey pride

Ofc bro XD

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Wallenberg, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, sandcelmuttcel, Marsiere214 and 5 others
You mean new war? At the moment there are 27 wars in the Middle East, more than the number of countries there. But I do hope turkey and Israel become good friends against. Remember israel and turkey are surrounded by countries who hate them
Turkey should remain cordial that's it. Ever since 2010 relations with Israel is going down hill, they are disregarding human life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Are you going to take over western nations by infiltrating with mass Turkish barber sleeper agents?
Yea bro our kebab shops are sleeper agents how did you know?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Turkey should remain cordial that's it. Ever since 2010 relations with Israel is going down hill, they are disregarding human life
It makes sense why turkey and Israel would be friendly. The Arab countries around turkey hate you as much as they hate Israel. Turkey is said to be scared of Iran too

• Woah
It makes sense why turkey and Israel would be friendly. The Arab countries around turkey hate you as much as they hate Israel. Turkey is said to be scared of Iran too
Arabs are divided. Syria, Qatar, Palestine, Yemen, Libya and partially Iraq likes us. Egypt and the rest hates us. Relations with Iran is cordial. However we would be never scared of them. The problem with Israel is that they keep occupying Palestinian and Islamic lands. Jerusalem is not for their take.
www.trtworld.com/middle-east/erdogan-urges-pope-to-mobilise-christian-world-against-israel-violence-46767/amp

Both Turkey and the leader of Western Christianity wants to protect Jerusalem from Israeli aggression

Arabs are divided. Syria, Qatar, Palestine, Yemen, Libya and partially Iraq likes us. Egypt and the rest hates us. Relations with Iran is cordial. However we would be never scared of them. The problem with Israel is that they keep occupying Palestinian and Islamic lands. Jerusalem is not for their take.
www.trtworld.com/middle-east/erdogan-urges-pope-to-mobilise-christian-world-against-israel-violence-46767/amp

Both Turkey and the leader of Western Christianity wants to protect Jerusalem from Israeli aggression

Isnt Turkey that hate Arabs the most ?

• +1
Depends. Bathism and Wahabism is a thread. The kemalists themselves hate all Arabs tho ngl

• +1
Yeah all the Arabs surrounding turkey hate them, as they do Israel so it makes sense why israel and turkey would be close. “The enemy of my enemy is my friend”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1

Honestly I believe that israel should give citizenship to those in the West Bank and recognise Gaza as a state. Now with Jerusalem the holy sites should be under UN control to make sure things are peaceful. Palestine refugees should get compensation but they can’t all come back to Israel

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: N1c and Deleted member 10987
No
Erdogan supporters like @SayHeyHey brutally worship arabs
turkey has like 5 to 6 million syrian refugees for fuck sake

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Honestly I believe that israel should give citizenship to those in the West Bank and recognise Gaza as a state. Now with Jerusalem the holy sites should be under UN control to make sure things are peaceful. Palestine refugees should get compensation but they can’t all come back to Israel
Both west Bank and Gaza should be independent from Israel. Jerusalem should be under un control and palastinians should return to their independent state. This is the Turkish policy and I personally do agree with it.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
The Muslims in Turkey obv don't hate Arabs. The kemalists do. Like for real
Sean a lot of them who do in twitter
In real life, some do but mainly in our backs
My brother nearly beated his boss because of this but the boss pussied out when he proposed him a fight

• JFL
Sean a lot of them who do in twitter
In real life, some do but mainly in our backs
My brother nearly beated his boss because of this but the boss pussied out when he proposed him a fight
Social media is mostly used by the secular Turks so it makes sense. Idk or care about France tbh. I talk only for Turkey

• +1
russia is the real superpower

as the small shitholes fight eachother russia is closing in on 7k active nuclear warheads

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bernanddrago and Deleted member 10913
Both west Bank and Gaza should be independent from Israel. Jerusalem should be under un control and palastinians should return to their independent state. This is the Turkish policy and I personally do agree with it.
Imo the two state solution could happen with minor land swaps. So israel can keep the settlements in exchange for giving up land in Israel to the Palestinians. The trouble is that most Israeli Arabs want to stay part of israel and wouldn’t move to a new Palestine. Now with refugees it is impossibile for israel to take them all and so should pay them some money and let in refugees. They are 5 million refugees there isn’t enough room for them in Israel and Palestine

• +1
Social media is mostly used by the secular Turks so it makes sense. Idk or care about France tbh. I talk only for Turkey
The boss looked very white tho
A Kemalist dog ? :feelskek:

• JFL
No
Erdogan supporters like @SayHeyHey brutally worship arabs
turkey has like 5 to 6 million syrian refugees for fuck sake
Is it true syrians and kurds are the BBCs of turkey cucking everyone? @SayHeyHey

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Imo the two state solution could happen with minor land swaps. So israel can keep the settlements in exchange for giving up land in Israel to the Palestinians. The trouble is that most Israeli Arabs want to stay part of israel and wouldn’t move to a new Palestine. Now with refugees it is impossibile for israel to take them all and so should pay them some money and let in refugees. They are 5 million refugees there isn’t enough room for them in Israel and Palestine
Look idk what the Arabs want themselves. I speak in accordance of Turkish policy. This is what I agree on. The 1967 borders. the settlements seems to be illegal. Like it's just colonization done.

Palestine is entirely cut out of any neighbor except Israel. In every case it's like a prison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Is it true syrians and kurds are the BBCs of turkey cucking everyone? @SayHeyHey
No man foids hate em. Muslims are their only allies.

If every Syrian looked like this what you said would make sense however they are far from it:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and lutte
  • +1
Look idk what the Arabs want themselves. I speak in accordance of Turkish policy. This is what I agree on. The 1967 borders. the settlements seems to be illegal. Like it's just colonization done.
View attachment 1179927
Palestine is entirely cut out of any neighbor except Israel. In every case it's like a prison.
I hope there will be peace one day

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 10913

Users who are viewing this thread

Back