Turkey will be a superpower by 2030

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Idk what would this do? The kemalists dogs in Izmir mog us brutally so I have no doubt they are at the top but the rest doesn't really seem to be along ethnic lines..
KEMALIST DOGS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
@Maesthetic i mean it bro? Syrians are a very recent people invented by the French. An alawite from Damascus has very little in common with a Sunni Muslim from Homs

• Hmm...
@Maesthetic i mean it bro? Syrians are a very recent people invented by the French. An alawite from Damascus has very little in common with a Sunni Muslim from Homs
Why Romans mentioned them tho ?
also Assyrians

• +1
Why Romans mentioned them tho ?
also Assyrians
They mentioned them as belong to the same land but not the same people. The Sykes Picot agreement ruined the middle east but creating fake borders and forcing groups to live with each other. Same with Iraq. Chaldean Christians and Sunni Muslims are the same “people” but they hate each other

• +1
They mentioned them as belong to the same land but not the same people. The Sykes Picot agreement ruined the middle east but creating fake borders and forcing groups to live with each other. Same with Iraq. Chaldean Christians and Sunni Muslims are the same “people” but they hate each other
Yeah i know
Anyway
Middle east was fucked since the Roman-Persian wars tbh

• Hmm...
1 euro = 10,15 lira

• Hmm...
roaches cant die

• Ugh..
Yeah i know
Anyway
Middle east was fucked since the Roman-Persian wars tbh
I notice North Africa isn’t as bad except for Libya and Egypt. I guess because Algeria; Morocco Tunisia have smaller populations

• +1
I notice North Africa isn’t as bad except for Libya and Egypt. I guess because Algeria; Morocco Tunisia have smaller populations
We also different from other MENA countries and we are the most westward countries geographically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
We also different from other MENA countries and we are the most westward countries geographically
Because of France and to a degree Italy and Spain?

• +1
Of what? How where they Fked since the Roman wars?
Its Foreign powers abusing the locals in pointless wars
Since Roman-Persian wars
It was always like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
I mean France westernised North Africa a lot right? Through language and laws
Laws ?
Depends
Language ? Yes
Some speak french a lot and its a shame that we dont even learn Tamazight that much compared to french
Only Tamazight and Arabic should be allowed into the Maghreb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 756
Laws ?
Depends
Language ? Yes
Some speak french a lot and its a shame that we dont even learn Tamazight that much compared to french
A French person could easily live in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia just because of the language I feel. He wouldn’t have to learn Arabic but could speak only in French. The elites of Nafri still speak French. I recall reading how all the universities will teach mainly in French and lots will go to France to study anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
A French person could easily live in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia just because of the language I feel. He wouldn’t have to learn Arabic but could speak only in French. The elites of Nafri still speak French. I recall reading how all the universities will teach mainly in French and lots will go to France to study anyways
Yeah a shame
We need to do some fixing tbh

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 756
cope thread, canada and russia and basically all northen countries will be giga super powers due to global warming

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
Yeah a shame
It takes time tbh
Remember North Africa is still basically run by France right? France has so many army bases, has given loans and controls their politics. I can’t see a Nafri leader being anti France he would get removed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and Deleted member 10987
Yeah a shame
06ED276A D4E2 40D4 B125 24A33F3FE43F

kek

• JFL
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
It takes time tbh
Remember North Africa is still basically run by France right? France has so many army bases, has given loans and controls their politics. I can’t see a Nafri leader being anti France he would get removed
There is no army bases tho
Also things are changing
We took arms against france etc..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Laws ?
Depends
Language ? Yes
No need to enforce that old useless language. There should only be Arabic and English as a second language

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ilyess and Deleted member 10987
No need to enforce that old useless language. There should only be Arabic and English as a second language
You are a retard
This is the language of our ancestors
Fuck english too
Only Amazigh/Arabic
Im probably one of the few nafris with arab blood tbh but i dont deny our Amazigh heritage like you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ilyess and buckchadley31
There is no army bases tho
Also things are changing
We took arms against france etc..
Mali still has French soldiers I believe same with chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 756
  • +1
You are a retard
This is the language of our ancestors
Fuck english too
Only Amazigh/Arabic
Im probably one of the few nafris with arab blood tbh but i dont deny our Amazigh heritage like you
Cope my mom is mostly Arab And Father is mostly Arab. I might have some Berber blood but I'm predominantly Arab and I don't give two flying fucks about some old cave men language. 99% of people don't how to read that shit here so it's just useless.
At least English is more practical.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, ilyess and Deleted member 10987
Cope my mom is mostly Arab And Father is mostly Arab. I might have some Berber blood but I'm predominantly Arab and I don't give two flying fucks about some old cave men language. 99% of people don't how to read that shit here so it's just useless.
Arab as in gulf Arab? That’s very rare in North Africa ngl most tend to be Arabised natives

• +1
>Arab
Yeah and i guess you a sayyid too ?
Stop coping
Only a very few maghrebis are part arab
Im one of them

This is why we will never win
We reject our heritage for foreign ones

>Old Cave men
You insult our ancestors here
It was US maghrebis that conquered Iberia for exemple
Tariq was Algerian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and buckchadley31
Arab as in gulf Arab? That’s very rare in North Africa ngl most tend to be Arabised natives
"Arabised natives" that's nonsense. Why would the majority here speak mainly Arabic if Arabs were the minority.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, ilyess, Deleted member 10913 and 3 others
"Arabised natives" that's nonsense. Why would the majority here speak mainly Arabic if Arabs were the minority.
@Maesthetic See I told you that the arab invasion turned the north Africans into Arabs. Most nafris prob consider themselves arabs as well.

>Arab
Yeah and i guess you a sayyid too ?
Stop coping
Only a very few maghrebis are part arab
Im one of them

This is why we will never win
We reject our heritage for foreign ones

>Old Cave men
You insult our ancestors here
It was US maghrebis that conquered Iberia for exemple
Tariq was Algerian
Lmao bro this Amazigh identity is so foreign and new.
Both my grandparents are from the banu hilal tribes who migrated to the Maghreb.

>Our ancestors
Idc about some cave dwelling cucks who get their ass cheeks spread by anyone who put his feet in this land

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ilyess and Deleted member 10987
Lmao bro this Amazigh identity is so foreign and new.
Both my grandparents are from the banu hilal tribes who migrated to the Maghreb.

>Our ancestors
Idc about some cave dwelling cucks who get their ass cheeks spread by anyone who put his feet in this land
Where do you live so i can see your cope ?

>Cave dwelling
You mean the ones who conquered Iberia, the best cavalry men of the ancient world, The major actors of the punic wars, the fatimids, Zirids, Hafsids, Zyanids, Almohads, Almoravids etc...

Stop coping
We are far more stronger than you think
I have you ever wondered why we Higher T than other Menas

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
cope thread, canada and russia and basically all northen countries will be giga super powers due to global warming

Doubt Russia will geographically change any time in the future.. Even then the only way for any nation to be a superpower is by becoming a globalist. In the sense that the country becomes a martime Empire. I abused the post. Turkey will most likely only remain a regional power like France for example

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
nah Turkey isn't going to be a superpower. Lackluster economy. Hope they do well tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Doubt Russia will geographically change any time in the future.. Even then the only way for any nation to be a superpower is by becoming a globalist. In the sense that the country becomes a martime Empire. I abused the post. Turkey will most likely only remain a regional power like France for example
cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
nah Turkey isn't going to be a superpower. Lackluster economy. Hope they do well tho.
We will be a great power. Dominating a at most. Like France or Germany

• Hmm...
I mean they were made to speak Arabic but they’re not genetically gulf Arab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10987 and buckchadley31
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 10987
At the least they should have ancestry from Arabs
Depends of who
Only the Djelfa-Boussada where i live regions has arab ancestry