Turkey will be a superpower by 2030

can you stop bumping this dogshit thread

how did this even get 4 pages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12344 and bernanddrago
being from a certain tribe, family or liniage was always more important then a ´nation´ or ´race´ these are just terms of the french revolution and mostly a cope. What effects you is always your looks then family and then tribe `nation´ is almost the last in the effect it has on your life quality. @lutte
Yes, Nation is in fact the weakest indetity, its artificial af and the least connected to human nature. Tribe, ethnos, king, lord, sultan are more natural connected indetities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
this is true though. turkey is the only fully industrialised islamic country in the world & they have a growing population which is very nationalistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Yes, Nation is in fact the weakest indetity, its artificial af and the least connected to human nature. Tribe, ethnos, king, lord, sultan are more natural connected indetities
Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
Nope, and there is nothing special in Rafale. Old 4th gen fighter. Doesn't even have a low RCS. Before you google I will tell you what RCS is: radar cross-section.
mirin aerial knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12344 and Wallenberg
@Newone
come and bump this thread bro. Westerners are jelous of us that's why it made it to 4 pages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has stood behind his objection to mixed-sex student accommodation, making public that governors had already been “intervening” in certain situations upon “intelligence” about houses where male and female university students live together.

The prime minister said the government was already on a mission to “segregate” girls’ and boys’ buildings in dormitories operated by the state, adding that this segregation had already been completed in around three quarters of all dorms.
much needed. chads will seethe, so round them up and shoot them.
western media has targeted turkey for a while now, but it seems the west is kind of fallen apart? erdogan recently noped out of some organization that is against violence against women and the western media went nuts. they were claiming the turkish economy is failing and every 2nd turk wants to leave turkey. idk if that is true.

western media is shit talking every country that isn't as much a pussy slave as them tho. they even shit talk china for apparently having shit demographics and "too many old people", meanwhile the whole west would collapse without immigration because we got the oldest population and the lowest birth rates.

• +1
much needed. chads will seethe, so round them up and shoot them.
western media has targeted turkey for a while now, but it seems the west is kind of fallen apart? erdogan recently noped out of some organization that is against violence against women and the western media went nuts. they were claiming the turkish economy is failing and every 2nd turk wants to leave turkey. idk if that is true.

western media is shit talking every country that isn't as much a pussy slave as them tho. they even shit talk china for apparently having shit demographics and "too many old people", meanwhile the whole west would collapse without immigration because we got the oldest population and the lowest birth rates.
it's the whores that are seething the most. It's infact true that westernized parts of the youth want to leave the country. They are still the minority but are very vocal and gain ground. In 2023 it will be decided if our Islamic society remains in place or not. It was the Instanbul convention we left for obvious reasons that it destroys family values and put more strains to our society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10987 and Perma Virgin 666
it's the whores that are seething the most. It's infact true that westernized parts of the youth want to leave the country. They are still the minority but are very vocal and gain ground. In 2023 it will be decided if our Islamic society remains in place or not. It was the Instanbul convention we left for obvious reasons that it destroys family values and put more strains to our society.
problematic. i advise to not let the young whores open their mouthes. Take a few of them young bitches and lynch them publically. Set them on fire or something. And tell the others, if they leave the country their family will get shot. Idk if that is practical tho tbh.
Thing is if you got those young people who are into the degenerate west, the EU will let them in. so what happens is a "brain drain" = buncha secular retards leave the country let's say 30% and that will hurt the economy kinda a lot. that's happening in italy right now, italians leave their country to immigrate to germany because germany's economy is doing better. seculars are opportunists, they don't care about ideology or nationalism, they just go wherever the money is

• So Sad
that's happening in italy right now, italians leave their country to immigrate to germany because germany's economy is doing better. seculars are opportunists, they don't care about ideology or nationalism, they just go wherever the money is
brutal ngl

final bump.

turkey superpower 2030 lmao

nothing more than a dog on leash for usa

and im turkish

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: soontobechadlite, lutte, Deleted member 12344 and 1 other person
turkey superpower 2030 lmao

nothing more than a dog on leash for usa

and im turkish
wahaha keep coping. We are nato's second. without us nato would mean nothing even Biden knows this. Turkey wil ascend

• +1
wahaha keep coping. We are nato's second. without us nato would mean nothing even Biden knows this. Turkey wil ascend
ascend my ass, yeah ascend by selling every asset and land country has to half usa other half to israel and arabs. lmao

unless there is a marginal change by change of ruling party to a better one with better vision there is no hope for turkey.

turkey dont even have a proper law system that gives reliance to foreign investors, no freedom of speech for citizens and journalists , overall a shitty law system in all aspects which is at least bare minimum for being a non third world country, let alone superpower :forcedsmile:

i would ofc want turkey to be better with current situation it is headed to, it is just a pipedream unfortunately

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
ascend my ass, yeah ascend by selling every asset and land country has to half usa other half to israel and arabs. lmao

unless there is a marginal change by change of ruling party to a better one with better vision there is no hope for turkey.

turkey dont even have a proper law system that gives reliance to foreign investors, no freedom of speech for citizens and journalists , overall a shitty law system in all aspects which is at least bare minimum for being a non third world country, let alone superpower :forcedsmile:

i would ofc want turkey to be better with current situation it is headed to, it is just a pipedream unfortunately
man you are coping like every leftist/liberal cuck, 'muh law system' glad we left left the istanbul convention. That was your 'law system' jfl.
If Muslims lose power imo it's over forTurkey we will never recover from that.
selling every asset and land country has to half usa other half to israel and arabs
lmao show proof.
it is just a pipedream unfortunately
we will ascend but not the kind of cuckoldry you seem to have in mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
this is true though. turkey is the only fully industrialised islamic country in the world & they have a growing population which is very nationalistic
laughs in gen z
Yes an Arab from the clan of quraych.

Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said “People should follow Quraysh in the matter of rule; the Muslims and non-Muslims among them.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
keep camel worshipping

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, lutte and Deleted member 10913
Only usa china and russia are main characters today the rest of us are side characters, it is what it is

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
Only usa china and russia are main characters today the rest of us are side characters, it is what it is
These are the only main characters. Trump hasn't been around since episode 16. Turkey is the mc of all main characters

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
@𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰰31 @SayHeyHey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and buckchadley31
China would take over everything tbh globalist capitalists transporting their wealth to there and west is debating about literal retarded things democracy is really a failo if population is big tbh and it has nothing to do with education and stuff

• +1
Reactions: lutte
because retard says khalifa should be an arab
The cause was already answered tho
Many scholars have said that this was only meant at that time and not to be followed for ever. Thats because Quraysh were the most powerful tribe and making them be a minor character would cause massive civil wars, like the Bidah wars that did in fact happen

When Omar was on his death bed, he apointed few candidates to be the next chaliph and one of thek was persian, so it clearly shows that was meant to be taken just in the moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
The religion that meant for all times jfl
What is the problem man? Honestly, the hadith is most probably just speaking about the moment and probably has an entire context behind it, maybe he was addressing them while in some battle and telling them to follow the Quraysh or whatever it may be. We have explained it.

And i showed also this hadith: Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever rejects lawful obedience to the leader and divides the community and dies in this state will have died upon ignorance. Whoever fights under the banner of one who is blind, raging for the sake of tribalism, or calling to tribalism, or supporting tribalism, and is killed in this state will have died upon ignorance. Whoever rebels against my nation, striking the righteous and wicked alike and sparing not even the believers and does not fulfill the pledge of security, then he has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with him.”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344
What is the problem man? Honestly, the hadith is most probably just speaking about the moment and probably has an entire context behind it, maybe he was addressing them while in some battle and telling them to follow the Quraysh or whatever it may be. We have explained it.

It is easy to even disprove it from the inside, Abu Bakr (radiyallahu anhu), the first caliph was not a Quraysh.

And i showed also this hadith: Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever rejects lawful obedience to the leader and divides the community and dies in this state will have died upon ignorance. Whoever fights under the banner of one who is blind, raging for the sake of tribalism, or calling to tribalism, or supporting tribalism, and is killed in this state will have died upon ignorance. Whoever rebels against my nation, striking the righteous and wicked alike and sparing not even the believers and does not fulfill the pledge of security, then he has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with him.”
I respect you man you are rational about Islam and fiqh but @buckchadley31 said khalifa should be an Arab at first jfl imagine being this much of Arab worshipper

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
I respect you man you are rational about Islam and fiqh but @buckchadley31 said khalifa should be an Arab at first jfl imagine being this much of Arab worshipper
Abu Bakr was a Quraysh, i have just cheked it.

The kardeş Buckchadley just thought it because he saw it or heard it somewhere, not because he wants to be an arab worshipper. Arabs are just a race, Allah does not love someone more than another because of his race as far as we know.

This hadiths are descontextualized by many to used them as a claim to power, wouldn't be surprised if the kings of Jordan or Morocco have used them in the past to legitimize their rulership.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, buckchadley31, Deleted member 12344 and 1 other person
Abu Bakr was a Quraysh, i have just cheked it.

The kardeş Buckchadley just thought it because he saw it or heard it somewhere, not because he wants to be an arab worshipper. Arabs are just a race, Allah does not love someone more than another because of his race as far as we know.

This hadiths are descontextualized by many to used them as a claim to power, wouldn't be surprised if the kings of Jordan or Morocco have used them in the past to legitimize their rulership.
He wants to be Arab and clearly Arab worshipper tho he denied his nafri heritage while debating with @Maesthetic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 10987
There isn't just one hadith, there are many. But ofc they all should be taken by context.
Idk what's the thing about Arabs that make some people like you so butthurt when they hear the word 'Arab'

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back