Turkey will be a superpower by 2030

I forgot what year it was that Algiers became fully autonomous, but for the 16th century Jannisaries were garrisoned there and they had to aprove the new ruler
Other regions should have followed the ait abbes/koukou kingdom exemple and repelled the ottomans

• Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
If we're talking about pre-Islamic Maghreb then why would I be proud of some pagans?
Pre Islamic and Islamic too
The medieval dynasties in Maghreb were natives

Also YES
Im proud of Jughurta, Massinisa, Tacfirinas, Numidians etc..

just like Christian are proud of their pagan ancestors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Other regions should have followed the ait abbes/koukou kingdom exemple and repelled the ottomans
They couldn't lol, they would be ogred by the Spaniards, the koukou kingdom was protected by the Ottomans and they were seated in the deep anterior in the mountains where Spain couldn't reach them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ilyess, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
just like Christian are proud of their pagan ancestors
And why would you give those kufar as an example?
I'm only proud of the Muslims who fought in the name of God and his messenger, that's it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
I'm only proud of the Muslims who fought in the name of God and his messenger, that's it.
Are you North African?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Those guys couldnt know islam because it didnt exist at those times
They exempted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, buckchadley31 and TsarTsar444
They couldn't lol, they would be ogred by the Spaniards, the koukou kingdom was protected by the Ottomans and they were seated in the deep anterior in the mountains where Spain couldn't reach them
This. The Spaniards would've gone Americans style on us if not for the Ottoman Empire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
Maroccans kicked the iberians too while alone
Also Koukou/ait abbes traitened the regency many times and made them pay tributes

Same for me ngl all early Muslim Turks resented their pagan counterparts they are even mocked and belittled as 'stone worshippers' meaning the Uyghur Buddhists

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, ThatDjangoWalk, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and buckchadley31
Same for me ngl all early Muslim Turks resented their pagan counterparts they are even mocked and belittled as 'stone worshippers' meaning the Uyghur Buddhists
But they couldnt know if islam didnt existed at this period

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Maroccans kicked the iberians too while alone
Also Koukou/ait abbes traitened the regency many times and made them pay tributes
Lol, Maroccans never fought the Spanish, they had good diplomatic relationships with the Spanish and even England, plus they were the most powerful state in North Africa. They only fought Portugal which was mainly a naval power not a land power, and even then in the battle where Portugal lost to Morroco ij 1580, it only happened because their king died in battle and they lost morale

Before Ottomans came in 1517, the Spanish were conquering the north african cities one by one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, buckchadley31, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Lol, Maroccans never fought the Spanish, they had good diplomatic relationships with the Spanish and even England, plus they were the most powerful state in North Africa. They only fought Portugal which was mainly a naval power not a land power, and even then in the battle where Portugal lost to Morroco ij 1580, it only happened because their king died in battle and they lost morale

Before Ottomans came in 1517, the Spanish were conquering the north african cities one by one
Wtf are you about
The Salé pirates raided europe each times

The spanish would have done shit
We would have repelled them
Its us that conquered them btw

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, ThatDjangoWalk, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Yea before Islam obviously they couldn't but other Abrahamic religions where still around. There where small communities of monotheist Turks who sometimes managed to be rulers. if anything I respect them that's it. During Islamic conquest of central Asia Turks who became Muslim joined the Arabs in their war against pagan Turks.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 10987
Again Muslims = Bros
Most of muslims dont consider us "bros"
Islam is for saving yourself from hell
Look at yughurs/rohyngas
Those guys suffer but no one cares about them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 10913
Yea before Islam obviously they couldn't but other Abrahamic religions where still around. There where small communities of monotheist Turks who sometimes managed to be rulers. if anything I respect them that's it. During Islamic conquest of central Asia Turks who became Muslim joined the Arabs in their war against pagan Turks.
The others abrahimic religion began quickly corrupt

• +1
There are people here who praise the witch whore Dihiha. They even have a monument of her here lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Wtf are you about
The Salé pirates raided europe each times

The spanish would have done shit
We would have repelled them
Its us that conquered them btw
Bro common, the Sale pirates as every other state in Africa was protected by the Ottomans, the Spanish wouldn't dare attack a fellow muslim state right behind jannisary troops. The Ottomans swore to protect every muslim state back then, they even made Aceh a vassal to protect them from Portugal.

The Spanish conquered Tunis, Oran, Ceuta, Melila, all important cities on the African Coast and most populus, it took 50 years with the joined force of Ottomans and North African states to get all those cities back. 120k Ottoman soldiers sieged Tunis, the north africans never had nearly this enough manpower to ever do such a thing

• +1
  • Hmm...
There are people here who praise the witch whore Dihiha. They even have a monument of her here lol
Lies
No one worship her
And a monument its normal
Why the fuck do you expect she do ?
She just did what Lella Fatma soumer also did
But diyha was really retarded tho

Koceila was atleast muslim and won some battles

• Hmm...
Bro common, the Sale pirates as every other state in Africa was protected by the Ottomans, the Spanish wouldn't dare attack a fellow muslim state right behind jannisary troops. The Ottomans swore to protect every muslim state back then, they even made Aceh a vassal to protect them from Portugal.

The Spanish conquered Tunis, Oran, Ceuta, Melila, all important cities on the African Coast and most populus, it took 50 years with the joined force of Ottomans and North African states to get all those cities back. 120k Ottoman soldiers sieged Tunis, the north africans never had nearly this enough manpower to ever do such a thing
We would have found a way to beat them

• Hmm...
We would have found a way to beat them
Then why didn't Morroco took back Ceuta and Melila till this day? Why didn't Grenada beat back the Christians? Why did the largest city in North Africa, Tunis fell to the Spanish? The coastal parts contained 80% of the population, how could tiny mountain bedoiun tribes take back the impregnable strongholds on the coast? The Spanish Tercio was the best defensive unit for over a century, and the forts that the Spanish build were also the most impregnable st that time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Lies
No one worship her
And a monument its normal
Why the fuck do you expect she do ?
She just did what Lella Fatma soumer also did
But diyha was really retarded tho

Koceila was atleast muslim and won some battles
Nigga i didn't say they worship her but some retards here see her as some fucking hero saviour from the "arabz conquerorz" :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Then why didn't Morroco took back Ceuta and Melila till this day? Why didn't Grenada beat back the Christians? Why did the largest city in North Africa, Tunis fell to the Spanish? The coastal parts contained 80% of the population, how could tiny mountain bedoiun tribes take back the impregnable strongholds on the coast? The Spanish Tercio was the best defensive unit for over a century, and the forts that the Spanish build were also the most impregnable st that time
Because they retarded
Spaniards got smoked by other euros anyway
they should have them taken back
But if they could
They defenetely could

• Hmm...
Nigga i didn't say they worship her but some retards here see her as some fucking hero saviour from the "arabz conquerorz" :soy:
Its cringe because its a woman
Those retards dont even know about koceila who opposed the most arabs and he was muslim

She is mainly cirlejerked by feminists

• +1
Most of muslims dont consider us "bros"
Islam is for saving yourself from hell
Look at yughurs/rohyngas
Those guys suffer but no one cares about them
That's in this modern day but in the past Ottomans definitely helped north Africa and even the rest from Europe's advance, namely Spain and Portugal. If we didn't Africa would have been colonised 200 years prior to what would happen normally. Algerians accepted Turkish the Ottoman caliph, it was Morocco that didn't want to accept it. No case can be found where Turks attacked any Islamic land just to conquer it. Even the war with Egypt was stirred by them allying Persia. Persians where the only exception but their case isn't even normal..
In 1551 Hasan Pasha, the son Hayreddin defeated the Spanish-Moroccan armies during the Campaign of Tlemcen, thus cementing Ottoman control in Western and Central Algeria

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, ilyess, ThatDjangoWalk and 3 others
Because they retarded
Spaniards got smoked by other euros anyway
they should have them taken back
But if they could
They defenetely could
So basically they knew they couldn't jfl, the most Powerful North African state couldn't take a few settlements, and you expect fragmented algerian states to do it?

Also the Spanish weren't defeated by Europeans, they fought literally everyone betwen 1500 and 1650 and held their ground, the French, English, Dutch, half of Germany, Ottomans at the same time and they didn't lose any territory except the Netherlands

• +1
That's in this modern day but in the past Ottomans definitely helped north Africa and even the rest from Europe's advance, namely Spain and Portugal. If we didn't Africa would have been colonised 200 years prior to what would happen normally. Algerians accepted Turkish the Ottoman caliph, it was Morocco that didn't want to accept it. No case can be found where Turks attacked any Islamic land just to conquer it. Even the war with Egypt was stirred by them allying Persia. Persians where the only exception but their case isn't even normal..
Some Algerians like Koukou/ait abbes resisted

• +1
The others abrahimic religion began quickly corrupt
They did. Allah knows what's going to happen with them but they had a history in central Asia.

• +1
Jfl we have anatolian Turks here worshipping cengiz and his grandson because he killed Arabs:lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and buckchadley31
Some Algerians like Koukou/ait abbes resisted
Yea the minority, but I honestly doubt they where forced to concede land or some shit or even the rest of Algeria? What did we forcefully take out of your land into anatolia? Like in the case of the French and Spanish.

• +1
Yea the minority, but I honestly doubt they where forced to concede land or some shit or even the rest of Algeria? What did we forcefully take out of your land into anatolia? Like in the case of the French and Spanish.
Yeah

• +1
Its cringe because its a woman
Those retards dont even know about koceila who opposed the most arabs and he was muslim

She is mainly cirlejerked by feminists
I'd prefer to be part of the unified Umayyad caliphate because in Islam a caliphate should be an Arab from 'قريش'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
I'd prefer to be part of the unified Umayyad caliphate because in Islam a caliphate should be an Arab from 'قريش'
I prefer to be with my muslim Tunisian and Maroccans bros under Tamazgha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, ilyess and buckchadley31
A Caliph needs to be an Arab? Why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 10987
If someone didn't know Islam at that time, then his mission Islamically speaking was to believe in 1 God and follow Isa/Jesus (alayhi a salam) as a prophet and messenger.

We would have to learn what did they know about Isa (alayhi a salat wa salam) and all that, if they were ignorant then Allah Knows Best, Allah is Merciful with ignorant people in regards to the message.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
If someone didn't know Islam at that time, then his mission Islamically speaking was to believe in 1 God and follow Isa/Jesus (alayhi a salam) as a prophet and messenger.

We would have to learn what did they know about Isa (alayhi a salat wa salam) and all that, if they were ignorant then Allah Knows Best, Allah is Merciful with ignorant people in regards to the message.
There is a special thing for people that dont know

• Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
A Caliph needs to be an Arab? Why?
Yes an Arab from the clan of quraych.

Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said “People should follow Quraysh in the matter of rule; the Muslims and non-Muslims among them.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987

Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said “People should follow Quraysh in the matter of rule; the Muslims and non-Muslims among them.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Many scholars have said that this was only meant at that time and not to be followed for ever. Thats because Quraysh were the most powerful tribe and making them be a minor character would cause massive civil wars, like the Bidah wars that did in fact happen

When Omar was on his death bed, he apointed few candidates to be the next chaliph and one of thek was persian, so it clearly shows that was meant to be taken just in the moment

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, ThatDjangoWalk and Deleted member 10913

This most probably just meant that the people at his time should follow the Quraysh since he was a Quraysh or because they were then strongest tribe at the time. The explanation the brother TsarTsar gave is good.
Many scholars have said that this was only meant at that time and not to be followed for ever. Thats because Quraysh were the most powerful tribe and making them be a minor character would cause massive civil wars, like the Bidah wars that did in fact happen

When Omar was on his death bed, he apointed few candidates to be the next chaliph and one of thek was persian, so it clearly shows that was meant to be taken just in the moment

The Prophet spoke against tribalism according to narrations:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever rejects lawful obedience to the leader and divides the community and dies in this state will have died upon ignorance. Whoever fights under the banner of one who is blind, raging for the sake of tribalism, or calling to tribalism, or supporting tribalism, and is killed in this state will have died upon ignorance. Whoever rebels against my nation, striking the righteous and wicked alike and sparing not even the believers and does not fulfill the pledge of security, then he has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1848

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
With the inflation rate in turkey in 2030 they have to use a wheelbarrow full of cash to pay for bread.

• +1
With the inflation rate in turkey in 2030 they have to use a wheelbarrow full of cash to pay for bread.
Gas from the black sea will help us.

• Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Bosnians and Albanians were the most loyal ethnicity to the Sultan, the western Balkans was the only place in the empire that was governed by the local muslim albanians and slavs, while every other part of the Ottoman Empire was governed by Turks
Stockholm syndrome

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
Stockholm syndrome
No? Why would it be stockholm syndrome exactly? Its only like that if you consider a Nation to be the highest degree of indetity, but this is a modern concept and completely subjective, some people consider a tribe more important, or a federation, family, people of same eye color, religion. For me being part of a Caliphate is more mighty then a shitty depopulated balkan state

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, lutte and Deleted member 10913
No? Why would it be stockholm syndrome exactly? Its only like that if you consider a Nation to be the highest degree of indetity, but this is a modern concept and completely subjective, some people consider a tribe more important, or a federation, family, people of same eye color, religion. For me being part of a Caliphate is more mighty then a shitty depopulated balkan state
being from a certain tribe, family or liniage was always more important then a ´nation´ or ´race´ these are just terms of the french revolution and mostly a cope. What effects you is always your looks then family and then tribe `nation´ is almost the last in the effect it has on your life quality. @lutte

• +1
Reactions: lutte and TsarTsar444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back