Turkish actor mogs Barrett to the moon and back, its all about sex appeal

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
Bay yanlis dizisi konusu nedir bay yanlis dizisi 13337931 1905 o
25062020b9d24368 2
Can yaman 2

Proof that you should focus on building muscle, growing a beard and increase sex appeal. If we took both, Jordan and him and put them into an environment where nobody would know them, the Turkish actor would slay 10x more than Barrett. Barrett is only attractive to little teenage girls and looksmax fags. I saw a guy here a fews weeks ago who showed his tinder success in Turkey and he had the same Phenotype. Everybody was shocked because his PSL wasn't that high. Its so easy. Increase sex appeal rather than trying to imitate male models who you will never look like because they have a very unique bone structure which you either have or not. I dont say that guys like Jordan or Chico dont slay, but compared to high sex appeal guys, they would have less success (minus their fame).

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SubhumanCurrycel and Kingkellz
r u ...ded srs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf, SadnessWYJ, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Wir Türken machen das unmögliche immer möglich turkiye turkiye turkiye 🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Deleted member 5912, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: gaymidget and FootLongDong
View attachment 631744View attachment 631745View attachment 631746

Proof that you should focus on building muscle, growing a beard and increase sex appeal. If we took both, Jordan and him and put them into an environment where nobody would know them, the Turkish actor would slay 10x more than Barrett. Barrett is only attractive to little teenage girls and looksmax fags. I saw a guy here a fews weeks ago who showed his tinder success in Turkey and he had the same Phenotype. Everybody was shocked because his PSL wasn't that high. Its so easy. Increase sex appeal rather than trying to imitate male models who you will never look like because they have a very unique bone structure which you either have or not. I dont say that guys like Jordan or Chico dont slay, but compared to high sex appeal guys, they would have less success (minus their fame).
and how do u increase sex appeal? ps.i dont want tattoos

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
and how do u increase sex appeal? ps.i dont want tattoos
Someone wrote a very good guide here with 10 things u can do. Essentially, grow a beard, dress more mature and build muscle.

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant