Turkish girl brutally rejected me and sensed my autism 😭😭😭 (audio included) GTFIH 😂😂

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Long story short. Explains me absence last few days.
  • She's 22 and moved to UK on student visa studying medicine lives 5 miles from me.
  • She is on a FUCKING MARRIAGE APP. She actually liked me first. I was kinda shocked since there hardly exists any Turks on the app.She is LTB, I only liked her back because I'm an abused dog for MENA women.
  • Seemed so interested asking for my WhatsApp, responding as soon as I texted, asking to call. I thought too good to be true
  • She is hijabi AND white-passing with light eyes (@StuntmanMike in meltdown).
  • So naturally I tell her I want to date to marry. I tell her I've been celibate and never been in a relationship (technically true since short flings and date-raping someone doesn't count).
She gets freaked out by this. Was able to sense my autism straight away!!!

"You don't know how to talk to a women - no offense, but you may not know how to act in a relationship" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I assumed the best. She's clearly been fucked before. Shes a hoe. No virgin for me. I'm just gonna die alone 😭

@Manchild @Baban @Gengar @heightpillgotme

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, maximum cope31, 97baHater and 24 others
Part 2.

It's fucking over. I thought I landed a virgin. I was gonna compromise on my MTB-only policy. But it's not worth it. Every fucking girl has been fucked past 20. Hijabi, niqabi makes zero difference

@yeeyeeslayer @Abhorrence @Fiqh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, coispet, disheartenedcel and 18 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Acridax, Primalsplit and 9 others
Her voice is hot, sounds like one sexy ass girl I would want to fuck.

the rest: female detected, opinion rejected. JFL at caring about some whore's words.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, disheartenedcel, Primalsplit and 14 others
why on earth would you say this
jfl at essentially asking a girl to marry you on the first date
So what? She's on a MARRIAGE app but not looking for a life partner. A walking contradiction. She basically wants to fuck before marrying. I tell her marriage within the year.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, LooksThinker, bloomercel and 3 others
jfl who cares about whore opinions

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, LooksThinker, bloomercel and 1 other person

the rest: female detected, opinion rejected. JFL at caring about some whore's words.
Exactly what I was thinking. Sexy voice but she is a woman so irrelevant opinions as usual.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, TheLastLaugh, LooksThinker and 3 others
Telling her you've never been in a relationship was your biggest mistake.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, disheartenedcel, Primalsplit and 8 others
Her moans during sex sure would have sounded great!!! 🤤

Second to Japanese women who sound like children being raped.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Primalsplit, LooksThinker and 9 others
Telling her you've never been in a relationship was your biggest mistake.
It's a MUSLIM app. Being KHHV before marriage is supposed to be a virtue. I forgot these cock-sucking kemalists adopted western norms on top of their Islamic identity.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Primalsplit, bloomercel and 5 others
So what? She's on a MARRIAGE app but not looking for a life partner. A walking contradiction. She basically wants to fuck before marrying. I tell her marriage within the year.
Well done. Priorities first.

• +1
Reactions: jxck7468, 97baHater, Deleted member 58230 and 1 other person
Her moans during sex sure would have sounded great!!! 🤤

Second to Japanese women who sound like children being raped.
for real

i had the latter happen to me once and it was disgusting.
it was an indonesian girl I fucked 2 years ago and she would moan like a child being fucked, it was utterly disgusting. over

this girl of yours probably moans in an incredibly sexy way.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
pure autism who tells a woman that they have never been in a relationships.I'm a virgin and tell every foid that my body count is 3

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 52601, LooksThinker and 4 others
pure autism who tells a woman that they have never been in a relationships.I'm a virgin and tell every foid that my body count is 3
you will never find true love when you hide who you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, X D, bloomercel and 4 others
Another woman with a chad-only tale that she tries to waffle around.

Fuck this nigger world, death to all modern women may we sacrifice our lives for saint Gandy

david denson magazine GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, LooksThinker, bloomercel and 8 others
  • So naturally I tell her I want to date to marry. I tell her I've been celibate and never been in a relationship (technically true since short flings and date-raping someone doesn't count).
huh???

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
I don't have an identity tho, I am a different person to everyone in my life.Some people think I'm this thug who slays while others see me as this scrawny loser

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 52601, bloomercel and 2 others
  • She's 22 and moved to UK on student visa studying medicine lives 5 miles from me.
  • She is on a FUCKING MARRIAGE APP. She actually liked me first. I was kinda shocked since there hardly exists any Turks on the app.She is LTB, I only liked her back because I'm an abused dog for MENA women.
  • Seemed so interested asking for my WhatsApp, responding as soon as I texted, asking to call. I thought too good to be true

View attachment 2783479
"You don't know how to talk to a women - no offense, but you may not know how to act in a relationship" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I assumed the best. She's clearly been fucked before. Shes a hoe. No virgin for me. I'm just gonna die alone 😭

Her English is shit, her voice is shit, her morals are shit, and her face is shit. So what more than a shitoutcoming were you expecting?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 52601, LooksThinker and 6 others
I don't have an identity tho, I am a different person to everyone in my life.Some people think I'm this thug who slays while others see me as this scrawny loser
yeah and that's exactly your problem.

You are a nobody because you change your personality to suit the situation/people you are talking to.

You think it's strength, but it's weakness.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 52601, Michael Myers and 2 others
yeah and that's exactly your problem.

You are a nobody because you change your personality to suit the situation/people you are talking to.

You think it's strength, but it's weakness.
You see right through me but no I don't think of it as a strength I do this because I have no identity.I'm a very empty person

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and MoggerGaston
Her English is shit, her voice is shit, her morals are shit, and her face is shit. So what more than a shitoutcoming were you expecting?
You're right.I'm just thinking with my dick once again. Ironically.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Michael Myers and emeraldglass
You're right.I'm just thinking with my dick once again. Ironically.
I'm not saying you can't try, but always keep a healthy dose of pessimism. You can't get shocked if you expect bad already.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, bloomercel, Michael Myers and 1 other person
You see right through me but no I don't think of it as a strength I do this because I have no identity.I'm a very empty person
What are you trying to do to try and form your own identity, your own personality?

I am asking because I struggle with the same thing. I am one larping frauding retard IRL.
Everyone thinks I am a fuckboy/player who slays chicks left n right. But in reality I am insecure asf without a real personality.

It's brutal, idk how to cope. I have a therapy session tomorrow I am going to ask how to cope with this shit.

What are you trying to do to try and form your own identity, your own personality?

I am asking because I struggle with the same thing. I am one larping frauding retard IRL.
Everyone thinks I am a fuckboy/player who slays chicks left n right. But in reality I am insecure asf without a real personality.

It's brutal, idk how to cope. I have a therapy session tomorrow I am going to ask how to cope with this shit.
Do you both suffer from delusions of grandeur? Like actually believe you could be those things? I can fake it til I make it but my autism shines through after initial conversations. This is why I can ace job interviews and sound NT. But two weeks into the job I go back into my shell and I can sense the hiring manager regretting her offer of employment.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel and nigtard
send pics

hijab girls get fucked in turkey no surprise. they are just pickmes

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
True love is bluepilled Disney bullshit. Love is based on looks, its a chemical reaction in the brain for animals to breed

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, ghostman, bloomercel and 1 other person

Yh same people assume because I look like some BBC thug slayer that I'll be that but in reality I'm the opposite.I don't have anything to cope with this shit I'm just letting it destroy me, it makes me extremely insecure because I feel like I don't fit in anywhere

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston and Michael Myers
It's a MUSLIM app. Being KHHV before marriage is supposed to be a virtue. I forgot these cock-sucking kemalists adopted western norms on top of their Islamic identity.
Cope I told a turkish girl I never had sex or been in a relationship and she didn't give a fuck, it is over for you, this was just an excuse for her to reject you after seeing you weren't betabuxx material or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jxck7468, Primalsplit, LooksThinker and 2 others
send pics

hijab girls get fucked in turkey no surprise. they are just pickmes
I'm still talking to her. Will send after blocking her.

She is LTB for sure. I overrate MENAs but she is still LTB.

You escalated wayy to fast man.Its just common sense to never push for a relationship with a woman ever and is something they usually will always do when they really like you.It makes them think you're needy/desperate.

At least you know now and can approach the situation better next time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, JL~, bloomercel and 1 other person
I'm still talking to her. Will send after blocking her.

She is LTB for sure. I overrate MENAs but she is still LTB.
pm nigger now dont block its low t. light eyes non fat and turk is psl 5 at least to me

Cope I told a turkish girl I never had sex or been in a relationship and she didn't give a fuck, it is over for you, this was just an excuse for her to reject you after seeing you weren't betabuxx material or some shit
I told her I'd support her financially. She was living in a shithole. Said she had no income, said I was going "too fast".

She probably found chad tbh.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 18522 and Piratecel
Do you both suffer from delusions of grandeur? Like actually believe you could be those things? I can fake it til I make it but my autism shines through after initial conversations. This is why I can ace job interviews and sound NT. But two weeks into the job I go back into my shell and I can sense the hiring manager regretting her offer of employment.
Yh I daydream a lot about the life I want and was very deluded in the past.I have been faking it for years don't think anyone has ever caught on to me yet because I make up shit that I know they'll find difficult to verify.I don't even think I'm autistic tbh just low IQ

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
How can you believe foids are virgin, to be proven wrong? than you again believe new one is virgin. Might wanna do something about that simp tendencies

And any girl rejectin you does not mean she is not virgin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and nigtard
Screenshot 2024 02 26 131426

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, LooksThinker, bloomercel and 3 others

View attachment 2783479

I mean she technically did not reject you 100% she even said that “we can continue getting to know each other” or whatever lol. On top of that, it does look weird that you asked for marriage if you’ve never been in a relationship. It’s like trying to become a chef without cooking anything first

And well as for “she’s on a marriage dating app she should be interested in marriage” bro… I’ve seen girls who were only on tinder for weed and in one case cocaine lol. No one really forces these chicks to be on those apps to date

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel and Michael Myers
Not really.

I have gotten quite good at frauding a NT slayer social life over the years. It's not hard imo.
You just take your normal life experiences and exaggerate them. Or take your friend's social experiences and tell them like they are yours.

You tell them what they want to hear, so nobody questions it.
Nobody would ever question whether I slay or not, because it is already assumed that I do.

Job interviews idk. I've only ever done 2 interviews and both times I was hired on the spot. But I am a highIQ retard applying for lowIQ jobs. I am way over-qualified for the shit that I do.

It's good that the HR department of these companies realize this tbh. I mog my competition brutally. But it will get rough once I actually start applying for real jobs instead of the part-time retard-shit I am doing right now.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and LordSergiXX63
How can you believe foids are virgin, to be proven wrong? than you again believe new one is virgin. Might wanna do something about that simp tendencies

And any girl rejectin you does not mean she is not virgin
🙃zero girls older than 23 who have left their dads house are virigns

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, Michael Myers and 2 others
🙃zero girls older than 23 who have left their dads house are virigns
Yep, this girl moved on student visa and he expected her to be virgin

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and bloomercel
I mean she technically did not reject you 100% she even said that “we can continue getting to know each other” or whatever lol. On top of that, it does look weird that you asked for marriage if you’ve never been in a relationship. It’s like trying to become a chef without cooking anything first
And well as for “she’s on a marriage dating app she should be interested in marriage” bro… I’ve seen girls who were only on tinder for weed and in one case cocaine lol. No one really forces these chicks to be on those apps to date
Man you niggas don't get it. She's on a fucking marriage app. Every other girl I told this it's a literal GREEN flag and they have no problem with it, some even expect it.

I really don't know. Maybe she is virgin and had a platonic relationship idk. Either way. I can't continue with these girls. She haloed me into thinking she's MTB as I assumed she was virgin, but now since since she told me this I think she's a femcel whore worthy of no respect.

• Hmm...
Man you niggas don't get it. She's on a fucking marriage app. Every other girl I told this it's a literal GREEN flag and they have no problem with it, some even expect it.

I really don't know. Maybe she is virgin and had a platonic relationship idk. Either way. I can't continue with these girls. She haloed me into thinking she's MTB as I assumed she was virgin, but now since since she told me this I think she's a femcel whore worthy of no respect.
Well then ignore her if the other girls you’ve met are better

• +1
Well then ignore her if the other girls you’ve met are better
They block / ghost me too. Anyway, I genuinely think she was just making an excuse as she caught chad.

• +1
big cope I tell women im a virgin and they don’t give a fuck/even get more interested or just don’t believe me

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
jfl at this shit just rape her!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist