Turkish girl brutally rejected me and sensed my autism 😭😭😭 (audio included) GTFIH 😂😂

I don't have an identity tho, I am a different person to everyone in my life.Some people think I'm this thug who slays while others see me as this scrawny loser
you will never find true love when you hide who you are
that is the reason for depression btw

lack of identity

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and LordSergiXX63
You're retarted

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Long story short. Explains me absence last few days.
  • She's 22 and moved to UK on student visa studying medicine lives 5 miles from me.
  • She is on a FUCKING MARRIAGE APP. She actually liked me first. I was kinda shocked since there hardly exists any Turks on the app.She is LTB, I only liked her back because I'm an abused dog for MENA women.
  • Seemed so interested asking for my WhatsApp, responding as soon as I texted, asking to call. I thought too good to be true
  • She is hijabi AND white-passing with light eyes (@StuntmanMike in meltdown).
  • So naturally I tell her I want to date to marry. I tell her I've been celibate and never been in a relationship (technically true since short flings and date-raping someone doesn't count).
She gets freaked out by this. Was able to sense my autism straight away!!!

View attachment 2783479
"You don't know how to talk to a women - no offense, but you may not know how to act in a relationship" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I assumed the best. She's clearly been fucked before. Shes a hoe. No virgin for me. I'm just gonna die alone 😭

@Manchild @Baban @Gengar @heightpillgotme
Why the hell does she sound German? Also, send her picture in PMs.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Part 2.

View attachment 2783494 It's fucking over. I thought I landed a virgin. I was gonna compromise on my MTB-only policy. But it's not worth it. Every fucking girl has been fucked past 20. Hijabi, niqabi makes zero difference

@yeeyeeslayer @Abhorrence @Fiqh
I have been telling you this for ages but you always argue with me. Actually, they're even doing it younger than 20.

100% your fault

texting a girl for couple days and already planning "date to marry"
I dont care if she was on some marriage app

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, SecularIslamist, bloomercel and 1 other person
It's a MUSLIM app. Being KHHV before marriage is supposed to be a virtue. I forgot these cock-sucking kemalists adopted western norms on top of their Islamic identity.
It's beyond over for the so-called Islamic community. This isn't just exclusive to Turkish women, but Islamic women in general. Being a KHHV is seen as something bad. Times have changed.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
So what? She's on a MARRIAGE app but not looking for a life partner. A walking contradiction. She basically wants to fuck before marrying. I tell her marriage within the year.
Where you messed up was explaining your undesirability to her. Telling her you were not slaying and saying you were down to marry off the bat ruined it for you. Next time say “I am kind of sick with flings tbh but now I am trying to find somebody who I vibe with and if all goes well mayeb marry but I’m skeptical of that works lol”

Never say your celibate just say you try to follow the book when you can but you do mess up and sin occasionally but recently you been getting back into It.

So what? She's on a MARRIAGE app but not looking for a life partner. A walking contradiction. She basically wants to fuck before marrying. I tell her marriage within the year.
Ding ding ding, took you this long to realise women are walking Paradoxes now you know why I label them as a race of schitzos. Don’t listen or take anything they say seriously

I relate to you I been there trust me it hurts

Last edited:
  • +1
Her moans during sex sure would have sounded great!!! 🤤

Second to Japanese women who sound like children being raped.
It sounds horrible btw. I fucked a chink once and they all make those weird screams during the act it’s hilarious @ first but so irritating trust me you don’t want that

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
So wheres those deepfakes of your AVI that you PROMISED me inkwell???

• She's 22 and moved to UK on student visa studying medicine lives 5 miles from me.
  • She is on a FUCKING MARRIAGE APP. She actually liked me first. I was kinda shocked since there hardly exists any Turks on the app.She is LTB, I only liked her back because I'm an abused dog for MENA women.
  • Seemed so interested asking for my WhatsApp, responding as soon as I texted, asking to call. I thought too good to be true
  • So naturally I tell her I want to date to marry. I tell her I've been celibate and never been in a relationship (technically true since short flings and date-raping someone doesn't count).

View attachment 2783479
"You don't know how to talk to a women - no offense, but you may not know how to act in a relationship" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I assumed the best. She's clearly been fucked before. Shes a hoe. No virgin for me. I'm just gonna die alone 😭

:lul: :feelswhy:

• JFL
Go get yourself a trad Mena from Mena countries bro, ones in UK won't budge you.

• +1
I tell her I've been celibate and never been in a relationship (technically true since short flings and date-raping someone doesn't count).
Nigga you are NEVER EVER supposed to say that to a foid, even if its true. Always lie about that, or exaggerate your "flings" as if they were actual relationships (just like how you'd exaggerate your work experience on a resume JFL).

Given their hypergamous nature you really think that foids would want to be with a man with no experience? If she feels like she's the one who has to guide the relationship in any way and not the other way around, it's over. I'd assume this is even more true for Muzzie females since they are more traditional.

• +1
you think a virgin is going to the UK to study medicine? jfl at you

plus turkey is extremely degenerated.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
She cannot go out? Does she not have free time? Is the college she at also all female?
Idk didn't get that far into convo. I assumed she was religious simply because she wore a headscarf. Many non-hijabis are.

It's beyond over for the so-called Islamic community. This isn't just exclusive to Turkish women, but Islamic women in general. Being a KHHV is seen as something bad. Times have changed.
I've told women on this app before the same thing and they said they were the same. I know you're going to say they're lying - yeah so am I. But who cares? It's PRECISELY because she is Turkish and been secularised. The fact that she sees being KHHV as a negative and not a positive is her own modern mindset.

Next time say “I am kind of sick with flings tbh but now I am trying to find somebody who I vibe with and if all goes well mayeb marry but I’m skeptical of that works lol”
This is the problem. Ironically you're telling me to tell her the truth jfl

I don't want a women who would see this as a 'positive'. Because I want a virgin. There are lots of people who I've told the same thing on this app and they would see what I said as a green flag. Ofc with modern Muslims who have no idea what their religion demands or care, it's a red flag.

Never say your celibate just say you try to follow the book when you can but you do mess up and sin occasionally but recently you been getting back into It.
Ding ding ding, took you this long to realise women are walking Paradoxes now you know why I label them as a race of schitzos. Don’t listen or take anything they say seriously

I relate to you I been there trust me it hurts
Trad women are for trad men. My only hope is villager girls. Only in the West do they think you're a loser if you haven't had sex by X age.

I wish I could turn back the clock.

Idk didn't get that far into convo. I assumed she was religious simply because she wore a headscarf. Many non-hijabis are.

I've told women on this app before the same thing and they said they were the same. I know you're going to say they're lying - yeah so am I. But who cares? It's PRECISELY because she is Turkish and been secularised. The fact that she sees being KHHV as a negative and not a positive is her own modern mindset.

This is the problem. Ironically you're telling me to tell her the truth jfl

I don't want a women who would see this as a 'positive'. Because I want a virgin. There are lots of people who I've told the same thing on this app and they would see what I said as a green flag. Ofc with modern Muslims who have no idea what their religion demands or care, it's a red flag.

Trad women are for trad men. My only hope is villager girls. Only in the West do they think you're a loser if you haven't had sex by X age.

I wish I could turn back the clock.
It is rhetorical. She moved for study to UK and lives in female dorm. AKA NO ONE IS WATCHING. Obv she gonna be out clubbing and doing whatever she wants.

• +1
Male virgin shaming and sexhaving glorfication tbh just promotes degeneracy.

• +1
It is rhetorical. She moved for study to UK and lives in female dorm. AKA NO ONE IS WATCHING. Obv she gonna be out clubbing and doing whatever she wants.
I agree she is a degenerate - after all any girl who has sex before marriage or even kisses is degenerate. But no way on par with average western girl.

BROOTAL

• So Sad
I agree she is a degenerate - after all any girl who has sex before marriage or even kisses is degenerate. But no way on par with average western girl.
Don't really care if par or not. 1 lay count non-virgin and 100 lay count non-virgin are same to me

• +1
Don't really care if par or not. 1 lay count non-virgin and 100 lay count non-virgin are same to me
Both very bad. It matters more to me how many times they had sex tbh.

If one guy fucked her 500 times. That is worse to me than if she booked up with 5 guys and had sex one with each. Both deserve to be lashes regardless.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Things that happen when you didn't experience teen love

View attachment 2783479

she sounds autistic

• Hmm...
Jfl at you boyo. I have said at least 100 times on this forum and irl to my friends that Turkish foids are overrated. First of all in your case you should remember that she is new in the uk so my guess is she is looking for an incel that she can marry or date just for the passport and to exploit his resources while getting fucked by Tyrone on Saturday nights. Additionally this Kemalist whore is used to all the attention she would receive when she was living in the shithole republic of Türkiye so she still thinks she is a goddess despite the fact that uk is easy mode compared to Turkey and British women in general are much better looking. For your own mental health give up on Turkish women. They are chad only and they are attention seeking whores. This is what happens when you westernize a nation that was Islamic for 1000 years in just 5 years. I don’t even support sharia but Turkey should have remained Islamic to at least balance the hypergamy

• +1
Jfl at you boyo. I have said at least 100 times on this forum and irl to my friends that Turkish foids are overrated. First of all in your case you should remember that she is new in the uk so my guess is she is looking for an incel that she can marry or date just for the passport and to exploit his resources while getting fucked by Tyrone on Saturday nights. Additionally this Kemalist whore is used to all the attention she would receive when she was living in the shithole republic of Türkiye so she still thinks she is a goddess despite the fact that uk is easy mode compared to Turkey and British women in general are much better looking.
They wear hijab for fashion. I actually thought she was high quality virgin despite looking LTB. I would've skipped if she had polish European or other supposed "Muslim" ethnicity. But I'm such an abused dog for MENA women.
For your own mental health give up on Turkish women. They are chad only and they are attention seeking whores. This is what happens when you westernize a nation that was Islamic for 1000 years in just 5 years. I don’t even support sharia but Turkey should have remained Islamic to at least balance the hypergamy
I have given up on Turks. Nafris fog them in everyway possible - body, looks, morals, less tribalism, dress code etc. Only villagers from the outskirts of Konya are probably worth it. But not even you can get them. Otherwise the only other virgins in your country single digit years old.

They wear hijab for fashion. I actually thought she was high quality virgin despite looking LTB. I would've skipped if she had polish European or other supposed "Muslim" ethnicity. But I'm such an abused dog for MENA women.

I have given up on Turks. Nafris fog them in everyway possible - body, looks, morals, less tribalism, dress code etc. Only villagers from the outskirts of Konya are probably worth it. But not even you can get them. Otherwise the only other virgins in your country single digit years old.
Alhamdulillah you have now realized what I have been trying to tell. Turkey is not a country to get laid or anything like that. Even tourists are disliked here by women. You should focus on Moroccan ones and you should have a better chance

• +1

View attachment 2783479

NT mogged by a literal hijabi from Turkey in a Western country.

View attachment 2783479

i fapped to that audio slut voice

chaddam only, foid got cold feet when she read the word 'marry' because she thinks she can do better

Last edited:
  • +1
Alhamdulillah you have now realized what I have been trying to tell. Turkey is not a country to get laid or anything like that. Even tourists are disliked here by women. You should focus on Moroccan ones and you should have a better chance
Can I do well in turkey as 6’4” greek American? I really like Turkish girls

No don't bother man. They have the worst attributes of the east and the west. If they were consistently one, you would know what to do to appeal, but you can't be the best of both worlds.

No don't bother man. They have the worst attributes of the east and the west. If they were consistently one, you would know what to do to appeal, but you can't be the best of both worlds.
I find them very good looking, especially the ones that look greek. What are the bad attributes of the east? Im so horny for a turkish girl ngl but I have to suppress my lust☦️

Aren't Greeks just Christian Turks (or rather, Turks are Islamic Greeks)?

• WTF
Reactions: Typhon
Part 2.

View attachment 2783494 It's fucking over. I thought I landed a virgin. I was gonna compromise on my MTB-only policy. But it's not worth it. Every fucking girl has been fucked past 20. Hijabi, niqabi makes zero difference

@yeeyeeslayer @Abhorrence @Fiqh
Ducking brutal

Aren't Greeks just Christian Turks (or rather, Turks are Islamic Greeks)?
western turks are genetically greek with mongolian admixture

Man you niggas don't get it. She's on a fucking marriage app. Every other girl I told this it's a literal GREEN flag and they have no problem with it, some even expect it.

I really don't know. Maybe she is virgin and had a platonic relationship idk. Either way. I can't continue with these girls. She haloed me into thinking she's MTB as I assumed she was virgin, but now since since she told me this I think she's a femcel whore worthy of no respect.
You are so so so naive, retarded and deluded it's always painful to read your point of view.

• JFL
Reactions: Typhon
It's a MUSLIM app. Being KHHV before marriage is supposed to be a virtue. I forgot these cock-sucking kemalists adopted western norms on top of their Islamic identity.
LMFAO

Caucasians are the only wifey material rn

western turks are genetically greek with mongolian admixture
Turks and Greeks look alike a lot so just find one from your Balkan shithole

Turks and Greeks look alike a lot so just find one from your Balkan shithole
I don’t like greek women and Turk women turn me on, rate my pickup line”ecnebilere sktirp drmayn tirrrk fhseleri”

View attachment 2783479

Your a retard

• So Sad
that fucking accent jfl what a subhuman