Turkish nigga disses ethnics hard

So now Turks let hijras pound them? :feelshmm:
We don't like cultural appropriation. They are strictly for curry pleasure. They're your national heritage :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
We don't like cultural appropriation. They are strictly for curry pleasure. They're your national heritage :feelshmm:
And that’s why you get pounded instead as a national pastime. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
And that’s why you get pounded instead as a national pastime. :feelshmm:
Confused Thinking GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Putting your hand down like that increases blood flow and thus veins become more pronounced.
Orc posted his hand like that and I posted nine too cuz we're the same size. I thought it was mirin to have the same size as a high t frame mogger

Orc posted his hand like that and I posted nine too cuz we're the same size. I thought it was mirin to have the same size as a high t frame mogger
Yeah but look at your hand when it’s in the air and when it’s lower. You will see.

• Love it
My shit still developing

Does that mean I'm still in puberty? :feelshmm: Is there hope for my manletism? :feelshaha::feelshaha:
You'll grow some but you need Jewish chemicals to get to normal height

• +1
You'll grow some but you need Jewish chemicals to get to normal height
Yeah I'll get ai and T from jewoctors like you told me (hopefully they give me T)

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • Love it
  • So Sad
He looks greek. Anatolia was colonized by Greeks so it makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Damn bud, don't be so cruel. Prince is on suicide watch because of this
Ask your fellow Muslim brothers in Saudi that… :forcedsmile:
Pakistanis are just Arabs who can cook. :feelsautistic:
Yenno what I can’t disagree, curries make the best food on earth (nobody can change my mind and the best food will always be south Asian)

If it wasn’t for south Asian caste dynamics I’d happily allow them to take over. Msot of the women are ugly but u also find many very attractive 🤷‍♂️ I dunno man I like your women bro belive it or not

• Love it
Ask your fellow Muslim brothers in Saudi that… :forcedsmile:

Yenno what I can’t disagree, curries make the best food on earth (nobody can change my mind and the best food will always be south Asian)

If it wasn’t for south Asian caste dynamics I’d happily allow them to take over. Msot of the women are ugly but u also find many very attractive 🤷‍♂️ I dunno man I like your women bro belive it or not
Heart-reacted for the food stuff, was about to ugh-react for the finding the foids attractive part. I don’t know what you are seeing but I don’t see it. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Heart-reacted for the food stuff, was about to ugh-react for the finding the foids attractive part. I don’t know what you are seeing but I don’t see it. :hnghn:
My inceldom in uni played a big role all I could get were curries and Arabs so I had to retrain my brain to find brown races attr as I couldn’t get white foids.
It was sarcasm ;)
lol I don’t think that comment was made for you

Yeah that comment wasn’t for you just checked it stupid website re tagged you into my comment stupid .org

• So Sad
My inceldom in uni played a big role all I could get were curries and Arabs so I had to retrain my brain to find brown races attr as I couldn’t get white foids.

lol I don’t think that comment was made for you
Arabs do look better at least but still not special compared to native mainland European women bhai. :love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Arabs do look better at least but still not special compared to native mainland European women bhai. :love:
Pinkies don’t like me my temperament is too kind for them Euro women like evil dark triad men. I’m broke and dont have much to offer any woman tbh that’s why I wanna rope

• So Sad
Pinkies don’t like me my temperament is too kind for them Euro women like evil dark triad men. I’m broke and dont have much to offer any woman tbh that’s why I wanna rope
Yeah being nice is actually the biggest failo you can have, especially if you’re dealing with muzzie foids. I’m also broke and dropping outta college again it’s so joever. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah being nice is actually the biggest failo you can have, especially if you’re dealing with muzzie foids. I’m also broke and dropping outta college again it’s so joever. :feelsbadman:
Never began for our pathetic existences

Though I can also say that no it is WHITE ZGIRLS WHO hate my kindness not muzzie foids. They just use me sexually and then mentally abuse me then get rid off me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: both are abused but at least I get sex from one even if it crushes my spirit more

And normies wonder why Im not fond of women

Why not take a DNA test and see what’s up?
Well i have

Early Bronze age
SmartSelect 20240617 222321 Chrome

My ancestry from the migration period
SmartSelect 20240618 115727 Chrome

Medieval ancestry
SmartSelect 20240618 115758 Chrome

My genetic distance to modern populations (smaller number = closer to them)
SmartSelect 20240618 120058 Chrome

• +1
Obv not when you're under 22

But yeah it becomes a bad thing when you're in your mid 20s or higher (if you have the balding gene)
:feelsbadman: it’s completely joever

• So Sad
Cope more buddy. Arabic has many Sanskrit loan words. Did you know the Arabic word “salaam” comes from Sanskrit word “salamalamam”?
Sanskrit mogs, PIE supremacy 4eva:feelshehe::Comfy::Comfy: