Turkish nigga disses ethnics hard

Raped where? When the og turks invaded Anatolia? Or in Germany?
Anatolia ofc… they defiled my church and made it a mosque the fucking assholes had no right to defile our property fucking cunts

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
“I’m not racist” he says.

>says all south Asians are the same brown shitskins

:lasereyes::lasereyes:
i'm really not lol

i don't even call them 'curries' let alone shitskin i just say south asians,

although i think most indians/pakis/bengalis can pass as each other for the most part

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You are partially descended from Balkan sex slaves. :feelshmm:
My dad is fully Turkish and my mother is Bulgarian with some Serbian. I'm not a Bulgarian Turk, I'm Turkish/Bulgarian

Anatolia ofc… they defiled my church and made it a mosque the fucking assholes had no right to defile our property fucking cunts
You know what sfcel bhais say. They’re not real whites if they’re not Germanic or Nordic. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i'm not saying i support this

but do you know how many pagan houses of worship christians defiled and turned into churches historically :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i'm really not lol

i don't even call them 'curries' let alone shitskin i just say south asians,

although i think most indians/pakis/bengalis can pass as each other for the most part
That’s because you’re an outsider. You will have trouble telling us apart.

• +1
yeah most turks don't look asian but, more look at least somewhat asian than @i_love_roosters is willing to admit imo

he likes to act like it's a negligible amount when that just isn't the case

in any case, i'm not racist so idc what race someone looks like, idc how their eyes look or their skin tone but just setting the record straight
It's all about how those "flat faces" and "monolids" balance. They may be there but they don't make the people who have them Asiatic. To prove my point, no one even knows Turks from Turkey have ties to central Asia

i'm not saying i support this

but do you know how many pagan houses of worship christians defiled and turned into churches historically :forcedsmile:
Names? I literally can’t think of any. And the Christian’s that did do this were wrong, esp as a former house of worship of pagans is filthy.

Though if it is the Roman Christian’s then I give them grace as they were heavily persecuted tortured etc just look up what Nero did to the first Christians man… so Christian’s had no choice but to use pagan temples to do liturgies

Protestants don’t to propper liturgies that’s why I don’t take them seriously they are super watered down diluted Christian’s

Nigga keeps saying insaan this insaan that, literally half of his language is curry talk:feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and rand anon
Nigga keeps saying insaan this insaan that, literally half of his language is curry talk:feelskek:
actually insaan is an arabic word,

you guys got it as a loan word from us too lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ShawarmaFilth and rand anon
This thread
IMG 6152

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and i_love_roosters
Ngl i wish i was act autistic

They're dick moggers

@ShawarmaFilth did you know this??
Nah autists are linked with micropenis too ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
actually insaan is an arabic word,

you guys got it as a loan word from us too lmao
Cope more buddy. Arabic has many Sanskrit loan words. Did you know the Arabic word “salaam” comes from Sanskrit word “salamalamam”?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and yeeyeeslayer
My point is Turkish is just as ethnic as other ethnic languages
Of course, they’re ethnics as well. In Europe nobody sees them as white.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You know what sfcel bhais say. They’re not real whites if they’re not Germanic or Nordic. :feelshmm:
Then remind them that all European civilisation prior to the medieval era were non whited then :bigbrain:

They soon retract that statement when they can’t WE WAZ GREEKS AN SHIIIIT. Well I seen many double down and say they were orginally Nordic but these are the too far gone types like the BHI niggas who think they were the j00 :feelstastyman:

i'm sorry bro but i caged so hard reading 🤣🤣
💀💀💀💀 My polish friend who’s Christian said he once met an “Indian” guy who was a dindu and he said “did you know Jesus was from India”? He became so angry. 💀 @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
Cope more buddy. Arabic has many Sanskrit loan words. Did you know the Arabic word “salaam” comes from Sanskrit word “salamalamam”?
Sanskrit belongs to the Bharatis. Stop claiming it, paki :feelshmm:

Then remind them that all European civilisation prior to the medieval era were non whited then :bigbrain:

They soon retract that statement when they can’t WE WAZ GREEKS AN SHIIIIT. Well I seen many double down and say they were orginally Nordic but these are the too far gone types like the BHI niggas who think they were the j00 :feelstastyman:
True, Greek and Roman civilizations are basically ethnic civilizations. :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
also how am i coping??

never denied that we had some south asian loan words, the peninsular dialect especially has many hindi loan words and this is well known

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
also how am i coping??

never denied that we had some south asian loan words, the peninsular dialect especially has many hindi loan words and this is well known
You do? :hnghn: I was just joking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, Michael Myers and yeeyeeslayer