Turks in 1300 vs now

no longer
Never actually. "Turkics" are a modern historical concept. It's a cope to give a false national identity. Maybe we have some Mongoloid dna but that doesn't mean shit. Finns, Scandis, and Slavs have about the same percentage (4-7%)
we never had their culture. Maybe the invaders did, but the local Anatolians didn't

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
your probably the western part of turkey close to istanbul so u look white

but there some shitskins and asian looking ppl in east turkey lol,

notice i said some, i'm aware that many of them look white too
It's actually so funny that you said that. The Eastern parts were found to have the least gook DNA. They may be shitskin but not gook

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
your probably the western part of turkey close to istanbul so u look white

but there some shitskins and asian looking ppl in east turkey lol,

notice i said some, i'm aware that many of them look white too
lol
"asian gook claiming superior civilization"

@i_love_roosters is a Bulgarian Gypsy btw, a lot of gypsies in Bulgaria call themselves Turkish and migrate to turkey for the benefits, in the balkans everyone knows about that. He also looks like one.

• JFL
my ancestors were Turkic Yoruk people from Albania who married turks and moved to Turkey.
Based, you’re Arnavut from Turkey? Please vote for Erdogan, he hates the west, thanks bro :lul:

How would he know, from a DNA test? I did one and I have zero Turkish blood
I have a turkish name, culture etc and my close relatives were born in Turkey, but if you go back a long time most of my ancestors were ethnic Albanians.

Genetically I'm mostly Albanian and I look Albanian, but culturally I'm a Turk. Turns out I had 8% Turkic central Asian blood, rest was balkan

• +1
Please vote for Erdogan, he hates the west, thanks bro :lul:
you know i don't think so, i think he's secular deep down with no religion

i personally think he's larping as an islamist for votes

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
How would he know, from a DNA test? I did one and I have zero Turkish blood
what did you have in there other than allbanian?

also was is mostly albanian ?

Based, you’re Arnavut from Turkey? Please vote for Erdogan, he hates the west, thanks bro :lul:
Yes I am.

And no, I do not support erdogan. He let in 8 million refugees and has terrible economic principles. Besides, I'm a secularist.

@i_love_roosters is a Bulgarian Gypsy btw, a lot of gypsies in Bulgaria call themselves Turkish and migrate to turkey for the benefits, in the balkans everyone knows about that. He also looks like one.
if ur ancestors were raped by nomads from central asia it doesnt make you turk

@i_love_roosters is this true?

are you really originally indian?

• +1
I have a turkish name, culture etc and my close relatives were born in Turkey, but if you go back a long time most of my ancestors were ethnic Albanians.

Genetically I'm mostly Albanian and I look Albanian, but culturally I'm a Turk. Turns out I had 8% Turkic central Asian blood, rest was balkan
Based af. You‘re ancestors were most likely southern Muslim Albanians who got kicked out when the Greek state was founded. Keep that in mind when you’re at war with Greece one day.

• +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian

He is. Everyone in the balkans knows about Bulgarians larping as Turks, back then when you larped as a Turk, the Turkish state supported you and gave you Visa. That’s probably his backstory. Only gypsies did that btw

• JFL
This reminds me of mediterranists that when confronted with nordicists start to spam memes of ancient Greece and Rome being more advanced than Germania, in order to feel better about themselves, when the past is not the present, and nowadays Germanic nations (both in the Old World and New World) are more advanced than Med ones (whether Euro Med or non-Euro Med nations).

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Based af. You‘re ancestors were most likely southern Muslim Albanians who got kicked out when the Greek state was founded. Keep that in mind when you’re at war with Greece one day.
Yes, I'm pretty sure they were indeed.

He is. Everyone in the balkans knows about Bulgarians larping as Turks, back then when you larped as a Turk, the Turkish state supported you and gave you Visa. That’s probably his backstory. Only gypsies did that btw
lol

@i_love_roosters is too white to be gypsy,

legit looks italian

• JFL
A lot of Gypsies look white, because they are mixed with Slavic. They are still Gypsy.

• JFL
A lot of Gypsies look white, because they are mixed with Slavic. They are still Gypsy.
so do you welcome @i_love_roosters in europe given that his ancestors were here for 1000+ years or do you think he should go back to india even after all this time?

• Ugh..
The people of turkey back then are not the people that inhabit it today. The Turks were not Arabs.

so do you welcome @i_love_roosters in europe given that his ancestors were here for 1000+ years or do you think he should go back to india
I have gypsy friends in real life and they are very good people, I love them and support them even in my own country. He’s one of those who are ashamed of their origin or he’s just ignorant about it.

• JFL
The people of turkey back then are not the people that inhabit it today. The Turks were not Arabs.
Modern day Turks are not Arab, they are mixed people, mostly Anatolian. Millions of them have European origin (Balkan), 20 millions have Kurdish origin, some have Armenian origin and some have Arab origin (not that much)

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, yeeyeeslayer and Turkic Albanian

lol

@i_love_roosters is too white to be gypsy,

legit looks italian
No, back in Ottoman times they wanted to make Bulgaria and Turkey more unified. They would take Bulgarians and place them in Turkey and they would take Turks and place them in Bulgaria.

There are all sorts of gypsies in Bulgaria some claim Bulgarian, some claim Serbian, some claim Romanian, some Turkish, I've seen some even claim Albanian. Gypsies like claiming shit like the niggers claiming Egypt

Here are some notable turks with Bulgarian heritage just like me. I even have their pheno

SKMcp6E7DYoWWKdiiFkhXp0kmxe
T25 demet ozdemir saclarini b 697

Very gypsy :forcedsmile:

Don't involve me with vermin again pls

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and yeeyeeslayer
No, back in Ottoman times they wanted to make Bulgaria and Turkey more unified. They would take Bulgarians and place them in Turkey and they would take Turks and place them in Bulgaria.

There are all sorts of gypsies in Bulgaria some claim Bulgarian, some claim Serbian, some claim Romanian, some Turkish, I've seen some even claim Albanian. Gypsies like claiming shit like the niggers claiming Egypt

Here are some notable turks with Bulgarian heritage just like me. I even have their pheno

View attachment 2950243View attachment 2950244

BRO I KNOW UR NOT GYPSY IM JOKING/TROLLING

• Hmm...
This reminds me of mediterranists that when confronted with nordicists start to spam memes of ancient Greece and Rome being more advanced than Germania, in order to feel better about themselves, when the past is not the present, and nowadays Germanic nations (both in the Old World and New World) are more advanced than Med ones (whether Euro Med or non-Euro Med nations).
The Ancient Greece and Rome elite was predominantly "Nordic"

• +1

View attachment 2950243View attachment 2950244

Everything to support your larp, huh? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL