Turks in 1300 vs now

The Ancient Greece and Rome elite was predominantly "Nordic"
Nope, only lunatic nordicists believe that. Fortunatelly, we have mordern genetics to disprove their claims of Ancient Greece, Rome, Egypt, etc.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Nope, only lunatic nordicists believe that. Fortunatelly, we have mordern genetics to disprove their claims of Ancient Greece, Rome, Egypt, etc.
For example the byzantine empire was of mixed people, just like rome, it was a mixed empire based on religion, not on ethnicity or race. This is a fact

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
For example the byzantine empire was of mixed people, just like rome, it was a mixed empire based on religion, not on ethnicity or race. This is a fact
All empires have many ethnicities lol, that’s what makes it an empire,

If an empire has only one ethnicity in it then it’s a country not an empire

doesnt matter. turkish lords spread their nut all over eastern europe and north africa/middle east. if you see any girls of these ethnicities just know that a turkish guy busted their nuts all inside their ancestors. big W

Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, the Hejaz, Aden, the Gulf Coast, the Caucasus region, Greece, Macedonia,Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Bosnia, Hungary, southern Ukraine and the Crimea.

your probably the western part of turkey close to istanbul so u look white

but there some shitskins and asian looking ppl in east turkey lol,

notice i said some, i'm aware that many of them look white too
yes anywhere outside of istanbul is just subhumans that is true. good observation

yes anywhere outside of istanbul is just subhumans that is true. good observation
Absolutely false. Ask any Turk where the gl people are at and they'll all say Izmir which is far from Istanbul. I'm from there btw. The far east of Turkey has the fittest foids with a mena pheno. The North (Black Sea) region has gingers and all sorts of exotic people due to its diverse gene pool. Gl people can be seen all across Turkey, not just Istanbul

"We have modern genetics..." I didn't say the general population was nothern european, absolutely not. I'm talking about the top of the social hierarchy which was made up mainly by Indo-European invaders at first. The plebs however were pre-Indo-European.

From the 18 roman emperors from Augustus to Commodus, 9 were blond or red-haired, 5 had gray hair, 3 that we don't have certainty of and only 1 dark haired, Hadrian.

We can also know that 9 of the emperors had blue or gray eyes, 2 had a "wine" color (let's count them as brown), and there's no information about the rest.

This can be known thanks to Suetonius, Plinius, Malalas and other authors.

And well, in the Ancient Greek mythology there are constant references to white skin and golden hair.

About the population there is this quote from Adamantius: "wherever the Hellenic and Ionic race has been kept pure, we see tall men of fairly broad and straight build,… of fairly light skin, and blond. The head is of medium size and moves easily; the neck is strong, the hair is light and soft, and a little curly; The face is rectangular, with thin lips, a straight nose and bright, intense and light-filled eyes; of all the nations the Greeks have the fairest eyes"

There's much more to this. Dark hair and eyes were surely common as well (dark skin not really) and there's nothing wrong with that but it's always funny when a modern day greek (one looking like the picture attached below) tries to claim himself as descendant of the Ancient Greece or the Roman Empire (which may not be wrong but their ancestors were the plebs, not the aristocracy which is responsible for the glory attributed) and use it as an argument against Germanics or other white people.

turkish-man-in-venice-italy-2G6FN8C.jpg

Both civilizations are part of the glorious European culture and toxic fragmentations like that don't lead to anything.

Absolutely false. Ask any Turk where the gl people are at and they'll all say Izmir which is far from Istanbul. I'm from there btw. The far east of Turkey has the fittest foids with a mena pheno. The North (Black Sea) region has gingers and all sorts of exotic people due to its diverse gene pool. Gl people can be seen all across Turkey, not just Istanbul
cap. most of the eastern girls all wear hijabs so you cant see what they look like anyways. stop capping for the people here. "my diversity bro" :ROFLMAO::lul:

cap. most of the eastern girls all wear hijabs so you cant see what they look like anyways. stop capping for the people here. "my diversity bro" :ROFLMAO::lul:
You're right :feelsokman:. People shouldn't listen to someone who's lived there and been to so many places around the country, they should listen to a random bluecel :forcedsmile:

You're right :feelsokman:. People shouldn't listen to someone who's lived there and been to so many places around the country, they should listen to a random bluecel :forcedsmile:
i ve been there moron thats why im commenting. idiot thinks hes the only guy whos been to turkey :lul:

i ve been there moron thats why im commenting. idiot thinks hes the only guy whos been to turkey :lul:
Landing in Istanbul doesn't make you an expert on the whole country :feelskek:

"We have modern genetics..." I didn't say the general population was nothern european, absolutely not. I'm talking about the top of the social hierarchy which was made up mainly by Indo-European invaders at first. The plebs however were pre-Indo-European.

From the 18 roman emperors from Augustus to Commodus, 9 were blond or red-haired, 5 had gray hair, 3 that we don't have certainty of and only 1 dark haired, Hadrian.

We can also know that 9 of the emperors had blue or gray eyes, 2 had a "wine" color (let's count them as brown), and there's no information about the rest.

This can be known thanks to Suetonius, Plinius, Malalas and other authors.

And well, in the Ancient Greek mythology there are constant references to white skin and golden hair.

About the population there is this quote from Adamantius: "wherever the Hellenic and Ionic race has been kept pure, we see tall men of fairly broad and straight build,… of fairly light skin, and blond. The head is of medium size and moves easily; the neck is strong, the hair is light and soft, and a little curly; The face is rectangular, with thin lips, a straight nose and bright, intense and light-filled eyes; of all the nations the Greeks have the fairest eyes"

There's much more to this. Dark hair and eyes were surely common as well (dark skin not really) and there's nothing wrong with that but it's always funny when a modern day greek (one looking like the picture attached below) tries to claim himself as descendant of the Ancient Greece or the Roman Empire (which may not be wrong but their ancestors were the plebs, not the aristocracy which is responsible for the glory attributed) and use it as an argument against Germanics or other white people.

turkish-man-in-venice-italy-2G6FN8C.jpg

Both civilizations are part of the glorious European culture and toxic fragmentations like that don't lead to anything.
All nordicist mumbo jumbo. Both the elites and commoners were mainly Meds, just like most Italians and Greeks today.

• +1
All nordicist mumbo jumbo. Both the elites and commoners were mainly Meds, just like most Italians and Greeks today.
Your opinions don't matter. The little I presented are facts and if you want to, we can get deep into it and I will you show more proof. Which is not something surprising, have you seen roman and greek statues and busts? Ever read about pre-indoeuropean habitants and the invaders? About the miscenegation in the later stages of Rome? I feel that you just talk for the sake of saying something. Any real European would have no problem with accepting this, so that makes me think that you are one those mixed brown modern Greeks (other nations are valid) that I was talking about.

Your opinions don't matter. The little I presented are facts and if you want to, we can get deep into it and I will you show more proof. Which is not something surprising, have you seen roman and greek statues and busts? Ever read about pre-indoeuropean habitants and the invaders? About the miscenegation in the later stages of Rome? I feel that you just talk for the sake of saying something. Any real European would have no problem with accepting this, so that makes me think that you are one those mixed brown modern Greeks (other nations are valid) that I was talking about.
Your opinion is based on pseudo science that was common among scientific racism from the late 19th century and early 20th century.

• +1
Your opinion is based on pseudo science that was common among scientific racism from the late 19th century and early 20th century.
And I'm far from being brown. I could pass as dark Brit with no problem, so don't go with that "muh, you're a mongrel crap".

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I don't think there has been any serious debunking of them, the end of WWII and the classification as scientifical racism was what assuaged the theories. However, nothing can be said against with regards to quotes of Ancient authors and the art prevailing at the time, can it be?

We have genetic studies, elites had the same dna makeup (neolithic farmer from Anatolia and Levant) as plebians.
Nerdics had no culture, history or civilization.

We have genetic studies, elites had the same dna makeup (neolithic farmer from Anatolia and Levant) as plebians.
Nerdics had no culture, history or civilization.
Link them if you can do the favour

turkey has really beautiful women though..

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters