Turned 6k to 70k, enough for LL and still making more!

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Hey guys, this post is all the poorcels like I once was. I initially invested 6k like 2 years ago and found a project called VET. I've been 100% in this project since 2018 because I've don't my research and believe this is the next Amazon tier company of this decade. It's still relatively unknown and undervalued in my openion. I believe this will do at least 5x and most likely will do 10x putting my portfolio to over 600k at the end of summer (August). I'm not shilling this project, but I just want to help out everyone. Do your own research.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210214_140950.jpg
    Screenshot_20210214_140950.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 279
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ALP, Vitruvian and 37 others
fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 1680, RealSurgerymax and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Kristin, Looks234 and 15 others
Most guys here don't even have 1K in savings let alone to invest

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 11758, MiroslavBulldosex and 23 others
Most guys here don't even have 1K in savings let alone to invest
True, I'm only 3 inches away from chadlite so, I figured LL will be life changing. I worked like a donkey for a month clost to (80 hours a week) and only ate Peanut butter for dinner and put everything I made into this project. Literally 100% I made went into crypto.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Vitruvian, bigdickbilly and 13 others
True, I'm only 3 inches away from chadlite so, I figured LL will be life changing. I worked like a donkey for a month clost to (80 hours a week) and only ate Peanut butter for dinner and put everything I made into this project. Literally 100% I made went into crypto.
what is VET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
gj my guy

edit:

i own no crypto

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
gj my guy

edit:

i own no crypto
Thanks bro, from reading some of your posts, I thought you were invested in the market? What happened?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Hey guys, this post is all the poorcels like I once was. I initially invested 6k like 2 years ago and found a project called VET. I've been 100% in this project since 2018 because I've don't my research and believe this is the next Amazon tier company of this decade. It's still relatively unknown and undervalued in my openion. I believe this will do at least 5x and most likely will do 10x putting my portfolio to over 600k at the end of summer (August). I'm not shilling this project, but I just want to help out everyone. Do your own research.
decent photoshop, guessing you cloned the 1 before the . and that 4 was a 6
Download 2

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    139.7 KB · Views: 193
  • download.png
    download.png
    149 KB · Views: 230
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, paranakee, Deleted member 11758 and 30 others
ngl im too high inhib to invest a huge amount of money bc i got no job

• +1
great but why on ll?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210214_144754_io.getdelta.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210214_144754_io.getdelta.android.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 275
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Vitruvian, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
fucking hell gjjjjjjjjjjjjj

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Pussyslayer
I admire that truly if it's true

• +1
Nice boyo

• +1
You took all that time to mess with the Pic for nothing my dude. Here's another screen. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to
so for a year and a half you made nothing, then modest gains, then in the last 2 months the price has spiked and your here to brag? You could have invested in AMD stock and made the same returns, shoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
so for a year and a half you made nothing, then modest gains, then in the last 2 months the price has spiked and your here to brag? You could have invested in AMD stock and made the same returns, shoo
Dude if you have nothing constructive to say just stfu. Yes that's how crypto works. It has cycles. Every 4 years after BTC mining generation rate gets cut in half the Bull market begins. I knew that and invested before the masses arrived. Yes I could have invested in anything but that's not the point. I'm just here to help people. If you're jealous and butthurt then I can't help you. Stop trying to pull others down man. If you don't want to invest, you don't have to. Not here to brag either, just trying to help the poorcels. Seriously there's always one guy who always has some shit to say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4416, Darkstrand and 11 others
And I never said I made nothing for 2 years. It gradually went up but the spike in last 2 months has been great. Seriously man, I'm not here to argue

mirin

• +1
Dude if you have nothing constructive to say just stfu. Yes that's how crypto works. It has cycles. Every 4 years after BTC mining generation rate gets cut in half the Bull market begins. I knew that and invested before the masses arrived. Yes I could have invested in anything but that's not the point. I'm just here to help people. If you're jealous and butthurt then I can't help you. Stop trying to pull others down man. If you don't want to invest, you don't have to. Not here to brag either, just trying to help the poorcels. Seriously there's always one guy who always has some shit to say.
Faggot

ok but you just invested at the same rate as the top company on NASDAQ after everbody knew and was 99% safe meanwhile you want people to invest in crypto? did it feel good 1 year in when it was worth 1/3rd of the price? Is that when you knew it was worth it? Why didn't buy more since you are so smart and make even more money, or maybe if you would have used that year to save and invest at a good time with say 12-20k you could be sitting on 360-600k?

Wow investing in crypto is like a coinflip where you can make money or lose it and you made some?
Stop bragging your gains are the same every richkid and wallstreeter made dropping 6k into AMD as a "safe bet" meanwhile you put your entire piggy bank in ratpoison and happened to come out ahead, they are not the same.

please morons go invest in crypto and see if you get as lucky as OP to actually make any money, money doesn't come out of thin air every crypto douchebag with millions literally has thousands of people whose money he has, every big winner you and everyone else thinks they can be has to have thousands of losers on the other side to exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, onnysk, Patient A and 3 others
help me get started plssssssssssssss

View attachment 986649
ok but you just invested at the same rate as the top company on NASDAQ after everbody knew and was 99% safe meanwhile you want people to invest in crypto? did it feel good 1 year in when it was worth 1/3rd of the price? Is that when you knew it was worth it? Why didn't buy more since you are so smart and make even more money, or maybe if you would have used that year to save and invest at a good time with say 12-20k you could be sitting on 360-600k?

Wow investing in crypto is like a coinflip where you can make money or lose it and you made some?
Stop bragging your gains are the same every richkid and wallstreeter made dropping 6k into AMD as a "safe bet" meanwhile you put your entire piggy bank in ratpoison and happened to come out ahead, they are not the same.

please morons go invest in crypto and see if you get as lucky as OP to actually make any money, money doesn't come out of thin air every crypto douchebag with millions literally has thousands of people whose money he has, every big winner you and everyone else thinks they can be has to have thousands of losers on the other side to exist.
gotta take risks in life?
View attachment 986649

so what do u reccomened instead

View attachment 986649

please morons go invest in crypto and see if you get as lucky as OP to actually make any money, money doesn't come out of thin air every crypto douchebag with millions literally has thousands of people whose money he has, every big winner you and everyone else things they can be has thousands of losers to exist.
Not reading that fucking essay. But I'm going to screenshot this and going to come back in August and laugh at your fucking face when crypto does a 10x and your idiotic Stock market goes tits up. All I was trying to do was help people out and you had to come and be that ONE GUY who always has something to say. Did your subatomic IQ not grasp that I was broke and worked hard to even get that 6k????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 206 and 5 others
Not reading that fucking essay. But I'm going to screenshot this and going to come back in August and laugh at your fucking face when crypto does a 10x and your idiotic Stock market goes tits up. All I was trying to do was help people out and you had to come and be that ONE GUY who always has something to say. Did your subatomic IQ not grasp that I was broke and worked hard to even get that 6k????
fam u were broke and now u got 60k to your name, wtf where did u get started on the investing

gotta take risks in life?

so what do u reccomened instead
take money you won't reinvest into other things like savings and put it into 4-5 good bluechip stocks that you have researched and monitor it, dead money has a price, if your money isn't moving at least keep it safe, for every person like OP there 10 people who got out when they had lost 4k and didn't want to lose more, the only reason op is "smart" and they aren't is because where it ended, OP had no idea where the company would be 2 years later proved by the huge dip

take money you won't reinvest into other things like savings and put it into 4-5 good bluechip stocks that you have researched and monitor it, dead money has a price, if your money isn't moving at least keep it safe, for every person like OP there 10 people who got out when they had lost 4k and didn't want to lose more, the only reason op is "smart" and they aren't is because where it ended, OP had no idea where the company would be 2 years later proved by the huge dip
so basically survior bias? and stocks

Hey guys, this post is all the poorcels like I once was. I initially invested 6k like 2 years ago and found a project called VET. I've been 100% in this project since 2018 because I've don't my research and believe this is the next Amazon tier company of this decade. It's still relatively unknown and undervalued in my openion. I believe this will do at least 5x and most likely will do 10x putting my portfolio to over 600k at the end of summer (August). I'm not shilling this project, but I just want to help out everyone. Do your own research
Congrats man I have also made insane gains from crypto.
I think is a golden opportunity that no one should miss out on

• +1
I run a business and actually invested 6k, within a year I had 50k and virtually 0 chance of losing my initial investment. investing is good when you have money, turning 6k to 50k is childsplay in the real world, turning 50k to 500k is fucking hard in business, that is what investing is good for and your investment was risky, keep holding onto it, where it goes doesn't matter a lick. 60k over 2 years isn't good enough for you and I fucking agree, how I know is you want to keep holding on, you are a gambler at best, if you were smart you would have removed a portion and done something useful with it to generate a second stream of income, you are leaving it all on the table again because this is your only option to get rich. It doesn't matter if you get a rich a fool and his money are soon seperated.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
ITT OP predicts stockmarket instability while touting Crypto as reliable option

:lul:
this is how I know you are stupid

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
Yo
Ure a jealous bastard. I worked night shift 80 fucking hours a week in a labor job pulling 500lb pallets all day long, came back home ate 5, 6 scoops of penut butter at morning, slept 7 hours wope up and worked again for the whole night for a whole fucking month. Made 4.5k, 1.5k I borrowed from my broke mom, who is almost 50 and works a warehouse job and put all that into this one project, which I did so much research that I know every single detail about their white paper down to a fucking page. I knew they were gonna be successful, why??? Because I did research like a fucking maniac. I know every single detail about this Company down to every single developer who works for them. Don't tell me what I knew and what I didn't know. Also fuck you for undermining my effort. I have lived like a hermit wearing torn clothes, buying broken $100 phones and finally its paying off, and you have to come and shit on it??? Wtf man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 4612, Alexanderr and 8 others
decent photoshop, guessing you cloned the 1 before the . and that 4 was a 6
View attachment 986595
Room temp IQ
Delta isn’t a wallet you can put whatever numbers you want into it
Even if we were to say he’s bullshitting he wouldn’t need to photoshop that

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
to understand, what would make this crypto special over the other cryptos out there.

I got abot 4.5K in crypto's now. But none in Vet.
i have in: Etherium, Litcoin, Cardano, Monero and Bitcoincash. and a litle bit in Bitcoin

Yo
Ure a jealous bastard. I worked night shift 80 fucking hours a week in a labor job pulling 500lb pallets all day long, came back home ate 5, 6 scoops of penut butter at morning, slept 7 hours wope up and worked again for the whole night for a whole fucking month. Made 4.5k, 1.5k I borrowed from my broke mom, who is almost 50 and works a warehouse job and put all that into this one project, which I did so much research that I know every single detail about their white paper down to a fucking page. I knew they were gonna be successful, why??? Because I did research like a fucking maniac. I know every single detail about this Company down to every single developer who works for them. Don't tell me what I knew and what I didn't know. Also fuck you for undermining my effort. I have lived like a hermit wearing torn clothes, buying broken $100 phones and finally its paying off, and you have to come and shit on it??? Wtf man
Thx for sharing with us.

Btw wdym with research. What should we exactly search for, which infos

to understand, what would make this crypto special over the other cryptos out there.

I got abot 4.5K in crypto's now. But none in Vet.
i have in: Etherium, Litcoin, Cardano, Monero and Bitcoincash. and a litle bit in Bitcoin
I mean it's hard to explain without writing an essay, but the Vechain Foundation initially started with a goal of solving the counterfeit issue. There was an incident in China in 2013 where because fake milk pouders 100+ infants died. So the CFO of Louis Viouttan basically set out to build his own company. Vechain basically builds in house, NFT, RFID, and QR chips to put in expensive items such as Designer bags, expensive wines and other various items that are registered in Blockchain if you want to put any info in it. It's hard to explain, just watch this ig. It's a bit old but it tells you the basic use case of this project.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Thx for sharing with us.

Btw wdym with research. What should we exactly search for, which infos
Look if they have a reputable team or not, are they disrupting any major industries or not, are they providing value or solving any real world problem or not, do they have a proper whitepaper and where they are based etc. Look at their partners, which tells you their legitimacy. In Vechain case Walmart China is partnered with them.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Man, I want to buy XRP, ADA asap but binance isn't verifying my fucking address. I'm missing this upcoming hype. I will look into VET and throw some money into it. Help meeee

Man, I want to buy XRP, ADA asap but binance isn't verifying my fucking address. I'm missing this upcoming hype. I will look into VET and throw some money into it. Help meeee
Just use crypto.com. I haven't used it but have heard it's ez to use

He has a valid point though. It's pure luck and there is no strategy to be applied here. Show me what your fundamentals are of this crypto. How is this crypto comparable to "amazon"? What are they doing that a million other cryptos aren't doing or cannot do?

He has a valid point though. It's pure luck and there is no strategy to be applied here. Show me what your fundamentals are of this crypto. How is this crypto comparable to "amazon"? What are they doing that a million other cryptos aren't doing or cannot do?
Instead of saying show me, how about you do your own research? I'll just leave this here.

congrats and gl with ur ll

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Pussyslayer
I mean it's hard to explain without writing an essay, but the Vechain Foundation initially started with a goal of solving the counterfeit issue. There was an incident in China in 2013 where because fake milk pouders 100+ infants died. So the CFO of Louis Viouttan basically set out to build his own company. Vechain basically builds in house, NFT, RFID, and QR chips to put in expensive items such as Designer bags, expensive wines and other various items that are registered in Blockchain if you want to put any info in it. It's hard to explain, just watch this ig. It's a bit old but it tells you the basic use case of this project.

there is no counterfeit issue there is high demand for it and almost nobody is actually getting scammed in first world unknowingly
the issue literally solves itself either you know and get a refund or you don't and keep on living
adding a chip that solidifies the value is stupid will
1.raise the cost of production
2.get copied anyway
3.just solidifies the value of the chip above the item

stupid shit is stupid by rich people that will only pay for itself by having the end user pay more to NOT get a counterfeit which they likely weren't getting anyway

This is a classic pump and dumb just like every other moronfest in the bitcoin universe since it's completely unregulated, the video maker has thousands or tens of thousands invested makes a video drives up the price and dumps at peak, reinvests on the drop makes another video and pumps and dumps again.

This is literally bitcoin which is a number only and has 0 value, it's only bought by pump and dump tactics iE. buy this to get rich and only the person on the soapbox saying to buy to get rich actually gets rich

it will eventually be hacked or drop like a fucking rock when there is a panic and keep dropping

the top invester in the world on bitcoin -

Warren Buffett says bitcoin is 'probably rat poison squared'

Last edited:
@OP

LMAO it's not even a chip it's a fucking QR code they claim "can't be copied" anyone with a phone and a printer can fucking copy it lmaooo

@OP

LMAO it's not even a chip it's a fucking QR code they claim "can't be copied" anyone with a phone and a printer can fucking copy it lmaooo
Make money maxx thread

@OP

Did your mom drop you on your ugly ass dome you gorilla? They do QR for cheap items which cost couple dollars, the have RFID chips and NFC tags for luxary wines and items for example wines. Vechain Foundation is literally backed by DNVGL which has a yearly revenue of over 2. 5 BILLION and is literally the world's largest technical and supervisory consultancy. DNVGL literally mentions Vechain in their website. https://www.dnvgl.com/mystory/mystory-winemakers.html

Keep crying for my 10x gains you ugly ape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

Users who are viewing this thread

Back