Twinkmaxxing experiment

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
So supposedly, face is king; there's a reason male models stay extremely lean all the time, over my looksmaxxing journey I've weighed between 74kg-90kg standing at exactly 186.5cm or a little over 6'1.

The lowest bodyfat I've been at was 8/9% this was at 74kg, I got the most attention from women but only had to energy to hold it for a couple weeks before going up over at couple months to 81kg.

After femalegazemaxxing + general looksmaxxing I've been able to slay a fair bit, getting 100+ likes on tinder in under 30 hours. Getting approached while I'm with a chick at clubs (girls fighting over me) and other stories.

Gonna go down to 7/8% as lean as possible over next three months and hold it to find out if the extra leaness is worth it.

I suggest everyone go to at least 10% and femalegazemaxx before getting surgery.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, johncruz12345, Iblamejordan and 6 others
Slayer :

Incel:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 25938, BoredPrince and 15 others
So supposedly, face is king; there's a reason male models stay extremely lean all the time, over my looksmaxxing journey I've weighed between 74kg-90kg standing at exactly 186.5cm or a little over 6'1.

The lowest bodyfat I've been at was 8/9% this was at 74kg, I got the most attention from women but only had to energy to hold it for a couple weeks before going up over at couple months to 81kg.

After femalegazemaxxing + general looksmaxxing I've been able to slay a fair bit, getting 100+ likes on tinder in under 30 hours. Getting approached while I'm with a chick at clubs (girls fighting over me) and other stories.

Gonna go down to 7/8% as lean as possible over next three months and hold it to find out if the extra leaness is worth it.

I suggest everyone go to at least 10% and femalegazemaxx before getting surgery.
i agree, idk if u should go that low tho as itll affect hormones/mood. ive heard 11 is ideal but ye some ppl may need more. i got rlly bad facial bloat genes even at low bf tho jfl, ill probs leanmaxx soon tho after hormonemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and LightSkinNoob
Sounds very interesting.
I wanna femboymaxxing too. Feminine guys slay 18-20 y.o girls. Why try to manmaxxing and using testosterone or other roids to gain mass and gymcelling if i can do femboymaxxing and slay?
And feminine looks is nicer to me than fucking muscles which i cannot gain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, babouchelelouche, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
femboymaxxing
lol bro still trying to get women, stay focused brother

Gymcel, but as a natty your gonna look like shit unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
lol bro still trying to get women, stay focused brother

Gymcel, but as a natty your gonna look like shit unfortunately
I don't see the point of gymcelling. I leanmaxxed now (i have 55 kg weight on 171 cm height). I can gymcel for a my abs and lean to stable 55 kg (i have float weight 55-60 kg).
Also i have small and thin bones like a thin women. I cannot be a gymmaxed without roids or other shit (if i inject T i get bald), but i can focus on my style, get ticktok haircut, using finasteride/dutasteride and other things to be not balded, get a normal skin and hair cosmetics and using cosmetic to hide unnatractivness and emphasize beaty.
So i think i can become a tiktok boy like this on pics

Attachments

• aeaade14994ee2b060a681c31625cfd3.jpg
    aeaade14994ee2b060a681c31625cfd3.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 001700_1321539.jpg
    001700_1321539.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 9201643.jpg
    9201643.jpg
    983 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and 5.5psl

Sounds very interesting.
I wanna femboymaxxing too. Feminine guys slay 18-20 y.o girls. Why try to manmaxxing and using testosterone or other roids to gain mass and gymcelling if i can do femboymaxxing and slay?
And feminine looks is nicer to me than fucking muscles which i cannot gain.
Do you zeriously want zo badly to be added to my harem goyim?

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
I don't see the point of gymcelling. I leanmaxxed now (i have 55 kg weight on 171 cm height). I can gymcel for a my abs and lean to stable 55 kg (i have float weight 55-60 kg).
Also i have small and thin bones like a thin women. I cannot be a gymmaxed without roids or other shit (if i inject T i get bald), but i can focus on my style, get ticktok haircut, using finasteride/dutasteride and other things to be not balded, get a normal skin and hair cosmetics and using cosmetic to hide unnatractivness and emphasize beaty.
Tiktok isnt real life greycel. And you dont have their psl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, KING REIDYZ, johncruz12345 and 3 others
Do you look skinny in clothes?

These niggas really believe reaching 10%bf (with 0 muscle) and having a trimax would make them a demigod pussy slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, KING REIDYZ, Solar and 4 others
You wanna say i am don't attractive like this guys? You of course right but i can become sort of this. With softmaxxes i can get a more healty skin, hair and save my young looks and get a haircut. And i become sort of this but yeah i don't get attractive level like this.
If i wanna more - i can get surgery but is expensive.
These niggas really believe reaching 10%bf (with 0 muscle) and having a trimax would make them a demigod pussy slayer
I don't wanna become a gigapussy slayer and aim of this game isn't it.
I just wanna save my looks and improve it.
So getting a good trimax for me with a good surgeon can help me not bad ascend but i don't have money for it. And plastic surgery is a lottery.

can u pm face?

Fair enough, probably will work.

you would look a clown trying this shi :feelskek:

if you're not naturly good looking don't even try this even in ur drams

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
you would look a clown trying this shi :feelskek:

if you're not naturly good looking don't even try this even in ur drams
Looking like clown.png

Attachments

• IMG_20230327_085559.jpg
    IMG_20230327_085559.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230327_085545.jpg
    IMG_20230327_085545.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Looking like clown.png
you as normie as gets

you're not on their level boy

you would benifit more from frame maxing and going to gym than this tiktok trends that will die out in a year

• +1
Reactions: sergiu, 5.5psl, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Gymcelling isn’t that hard and you’ll look way better lean with muscle + you’re 171 cm so holding a lot of muscle while still being lean is going to be easy for you

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

With every experiment there needs to be a hypothesis. What do you plan on investigating/getting out of this?

• +1
With every experiment there needs to be a hypothesis. What do you plan on investigating/getting out of this?
Will the trade off in muscle result for facial leanness result in more female attention

Good luck, mentally ill 16 year olds for you.

• +1
Will the trade off in muscle result for facial leanness result in more female attention
Will you stop gymcelling while doing this experience?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Will you stop gymcelling while doing this experience?
I haven’t gymcelled for 3 months, but will be doing full body 2x a week while I do this to make sure I lost mostly fat.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yeah face is king, bulking is only worth if it doesn’t fuck up your face.

• +1
Congratulations, now put on a skirt and some lipstick and your good to go !

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
stay at 10-11 and get buccal fat removal like barrett

• +1
i can say that the most attention ive ever got from girls was when i was my smallest leanest my face was at his best .

CHINAMAN WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THE WHITE YOUTH

INSHALLAH AND FUCK TIK TOK

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer and Deleted member 20631
CHINAMAN WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THE WHITE YOUTH

INSHALLAH AND FUCK TIK TOK
So good to see you back, forum was not the same without you

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and KING REIDYZ
you as normie as gets

you're not on their level boy

you would benifit more from frame maxing and going to gym than this tiktok trends that will die out in a year
jfl at this 14yo niggas promoting gymcelling

jfl at this 14yo niggas promoting gymcelling
i am not 14

everyone knows body is crucial for smv and op isn't even ugly he just lack sex appeal and i am here simply saving him frm faggorty

i am not 14

everyone knows body is crucial for smv and op isn't even ugly he just lack sex appeal and i am here simply saving him frm faggorty
Face is 80 percent of SMV. The rest is body/height etc.

Twink with nice wide bideltoid is ideal.
Biceps triceps legs chest etc the bigger they are will make no difference to a women

8% is not sustainable. Plus low libido because low bf. 10/12% is perfect. You can maintain it AND have an erection.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer