Two weird things happen with security recently

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
One time at self checkout I put the things I was gonna buy at one side and my bag on the other side and a security guard as he's walking by tells me I did it the wrong way around and I said oh okay and I even though I knew he was wrong I did it anyway idk why I guess I was just confused and of course it messed up the machine and so a person came to help ???

Notha story is sometimes when I go shop I'll come in with a bag with something in it I got from another shop and so I'll use that bag to store the stuff I bought from both shops. I've always put the bag with stuff already in it from another shop on the weight right but this time apparently I couldn't and the security guard checked the bag that had stuff in it I bought from another shop and took it off the weight cuz apparently it makes machine not work

??? I'm just confused.

@forevergymcelling @Alexanderr @disillusioned @lunin7 @6ft4

Or maybe this entire time you really can't put bag with other things in it on the weight and the workers thought I was stealing but didn't care or were too scared to do anything? I literally had to workers say I looked scary before so maybe it's that

This life is so fucking confusing and unexplainable why do I have so many weird things happen to me

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
read twice, still don't understand. I give up

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
read twice, still don't understand. I give up
You know how at self checkouts you put your bag on the weight and the stuff your buying on the other side of the machine??

I dunno what part u didnae understand so idk