U autists still be thinking u gotta be chad to get girls

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Jfl at these niggas who never leave the basement

This snap was recorded 2 years ago, I was 16 and had a stalker foid who was obcessed with me to the point she was too shy to even speak to me at first she’d just look st me and record me untill I made a move u can see her hand waiving in the video like some akward hello to my oblivious self

She litterally saved all my snaps especially if it showed any skin under the neck who knows what she’d do with those pics

Meanwhile I looked like some boul cut fat piggy even fatter than I am today

This was the girl behind the recording
A47D74BC B931 44FA AB9B FD1B206EC416

Even reascently I posted another thread with another girl and audio proof and everything

Like u niggas honestly think u can get girls locked up in ur basement jerking off to some psl model?

If only u left ur room and walked outside youd see the opportunity

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Mrinfinityx, kebab and 6 others
IAMNOTANINCEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Juno_roe, Pogin_chan, fuxkdakikez and 9 others
I do not want them. I hate females more than I want to have sex with them. Fuck the opportunities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimosthenis, aleksander, MagaPutinism and 4 others
It’s true and that’s why I try to post as much proof as possible so I’m not just some story teller like the BULL

I literally posted the vid of the naked girl in my bathroom at this point if I can do it any subhuman here can

As long as ur not sub mtn there will always be a girl into u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
Just be 6'2 maskcel theory

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe, aleksander, zura and 4 others
I do not want them. I hate females more than I want to have sex with them. Fuck the opportunities
U prefer the autistic teens here?

It’s true and that’s why I try to post as much proof as possible so I’m not just some story teller like the BULL

I literally posted the vid of the naked girl in my bathroom at this point if I can do it any subhuman here can

As long as ur not sub mtn there will always be a girl into u
You locked up the stalker in ur bathroom?

Just be 6'2 maskcel theory
6’2 my nigga I was like 5’8/5’9 lol I was 16 back then nowadays I’m 5’11

The reason I look tall is most ppl
Next to me in the bus are middle schoolers

Also back then it was Covid times so we had to wear masks in the bus this girl was in my class tho she saw my faceless mask

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, MagaPutinism and Nick.Harte
tallfags brag the thread

• +1
Reactions: dimosthenis and aleksander
tallfags brag the thread
My nigga I was 5’9 back then I just happen to be next to middle schoolers or something that’s why I look tall

This snap was recorded 2 years ago, I was 16 and had a stalker foid who was obcessed with me to the point she was too shy to even speak to me at first she’d just look st me and record me untill I made a move u can see her hand waiving in the video like some akward hello to my oblivious self

She litterally saved all my snaps especially if it showed any skin under the neck who knows what she’d do with those pics

View attachment 2604145

View attachment 2604147

Even reascently I posted another thread with another girl and audio proof and everything

Like u niggas honestly think u can get girls locked up in ur basement jerking off to some psl model?

She has nice tits

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and MagaPutinism

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
She has nice tits
Yeah unfortunately back then she used to wear a hoodie so I didn’t know she had such a nice body still she’s not the only girl who was into me all these years honestly mtn+ go outside u get it

Not like I was even nt didn’t even speak German back then she literally taught me most german

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Point is u guys gotta stop the cope and start going outside

I’m not tall or anything had girls 2 inches taller than me into me and I get rated ethnic subhuman here

That’s why I always record slays and prove in this forum anyone can slay

I’m a broke diagnosed autist and even I get women tall finna be trippin

Point is u guys gotta stop the cope and start going outside

I’m not tall or anything had girls 2 inches taller than me into me and I get rated ethnic subhuman here

That’s why I always record slays and prove in this forum anyone can slay

I’m a broke diagnosed autist and even I get women tall finna be trippin
where did u get rated

Yeah unfortunately back then she used to wear a hoodie so I didn’t know she had such a nice body still she’s not the only girl who was into me all these years honestly mtn+ go outside u get it

Not like I was even nt didn’t even speak German back then she literally taught me most german
I don’t know any women or men though. They already knew you existed. My only hope is uni. I’m basically a ghost.

where did u get rated
Here I used to get rated htn but then the forum changed into neonazis.org and nowadays if ur not white unless u look like a male model u get automatic subhuman rating

• +1
I don’t know any women or men though. They already knew you existed. My only hope is uni. I’m basically a ghost.
My nigga I would literally sit alone this girl met me in class just started making some creepy eye contact and a joker smile

sexhaver brag thread dnrd nigger

• +1
Reactions: dimosthenis and Nick.Harte
My nigga I would literally sit alone this girl met me in class just started making some creepy eye contact and a joker smile
They already knew you existed through class.

Here I used to get rated htn but then the forum changed into neonazis.org and nowadays if ur not white unless u look like a male model u get automatic subhuman rating
link me to the post u got rated at

Chad always wins. Look at the fucking divorce rate and tell me that women aren’t chadsexuals. Chad and Tyrone always win and that is why I don’t ask women out.

• +1
link me to the post u got rated at
These are very old haven’t posted pics here in a while honestly I don’t like to everyone just calls me subhuman that’s why I accept I’m subhuman and try to turn my irl slays into motivation for ppl to get girls

Like i literally have girls obcessed with me to this day it’s rare to have a girl into me but whenever they are she becomes obcessed so clearly if I’m subhuman blackpill is cope

it's over for maskcels

These are very old haven’t posted pics here in a while honestly I don’t like to everyone just calls me subhuman that’s why I accept I’m subhuman and try to turn my irl slays into motivation for ppl to get girls

Like i literally have girls obcessed with me to this day it’s rare to have a girl into me but whenever they are she becomes obcessed so clearly if I’m subhuman blackpill is cope
show in dms?

Chad always wins. Look at the fucking divorce rate and tell me that women aren’t chadsexuals. Chad and Tyrone always win and that is why I don’t ask women out.
Well that’s cope i don’t usually date nowadays I have a gf but for the last couple of months I was slaying once a week as a subhuman easily and mostly posted the proof here

View attachment 2604145

View attachment 2604147

You don’t however you need to be if you don’t want major difficulty in doing so

Who said u need looks to get laid? As long as ur MTN u should be fine, otherwise ur coping

it's over for maskcels
Nigga reminder that the mask is a bus thing this was in 2021 Covid times ofc this girl saw my face in class or outside duh

It’s not like she fell in love with some nigga in a bus

Well that’s cope i don’t usually date nowadays I have a gf but for the last couple of months I was slaying once a week as a subhuman easily and mostly posted the proof here
You must be super rich or have a lot of social status. Maybe you’re like super tall or something but you are probably at chaldite minimum if you are slaying.

Nigga reminder that the mask is a bus thing this was in 2021 Covid times ofc this girl saw my face in class or outside duh

It’s not like she fell in love with some nigga in a bus
are u asian

You must spend every waking moment outside.

You must be super rich or have a lot of social status. Maybe you’re like super tall or something but you are probably at chaldite minimum if you are slaying.
I was 5’9 or something in that I’m broke asf and bro I swear that was 2021 I had just arrived in Germany I didn’t know a word of german

This girl and another tall girl were literally responsible for teaching me German since most guys didn’t wanna talk to me I only talked to these women who liked me

Literally she just saw me and developed this weird crush

As long as ur mtn there will be a girl who finds u cute

I didn’t what?
I would also say your view point is distorted your not chad but you do have tons of jb appeal the average man is doing nowhere near as good as you a normie has to struggle for pussy

I would also say your view point is distorted your not chad but you do have tons of jb appeal the average man is doing nowhere near as good as you a normie has to struggle for pussy
I would agree if nowadays it wasn’t just as easy

I was 16 back then u can argue the girl is young and didn’t taste chad or whatever

But literally a month ago I posted another video of a 19 yo girl I slayed in my bathroom not even a jb anymore

Like any girl finds u appealing as long as u put urself outside

I never understood this chad shit mtn gets plenty of girls from my experience I’m sure and I post the proof here all the time

ACBE34AE 0C90 4684 9337 E77B11C1FD15

• JFL
Reactions: zura, kebab, Nick.Harte and 2 others