u need to be like roman reigns or the rock (final boss version) to go from no female to lots of females

T

traveler

Kraken
srs

look at these two

these are the persona that gets females

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and coispet
Roman Reigns yes, the Rock afaik has no appeal with women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, try2beme, looksmac and 1 other person
Right

Roman Reigns is the slayer of WWE

He’s taking that Paul Heyman Jew dick for the belt

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and traveler
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
srs

look at these two

these are the persona that gets females

the rock nah, but reigns legit has ultimate level sex appeal. Of course he has good features, but ultimately its his phenotype which is crazy sex appeal

• +1
the rock nah, but reigns legit has ultimate level sex appeal. Of course he has good features, but ultimately its his phenotype which is crazy sex appeal
he is also primal

check out this war cry female dig the primal war cry

• +1
he is also primal

check out this war cry female dig the primal war cry

chill out mane we are not in caveman days anymore. Women love a guy that looks like Reigns but never do that shit infront of a woman unless you want to be seen as mentally disabled

• +1
chill out mane we are not in caveman days anymore. Women love a guy that looks like Reigns but never do that shit infront of a woman unless you want to be seen as mentally disabled
female dig the primalness

"That stuff no longer works. We are civilized now :soy:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and traveler
"That stuff no longer works. We are civilized now :soy:"
alright mr. primal go ahead and be mentally retarded in front of women. Its like saying go out with no clothes and never shave your pubes. You can invoke a women's primal senses without being a society's outcast

• +1
alright mr. primal go ahead and be mentally retarded in front of women. Its like saying go out with no clothes and never shave your pubes. You can invoke a women's primal senses without being a society's outcast
If you actually tried or observed, you would have seen women prefer more primal men.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
If you actually tried or observed, you would have seen women prefer more primal men.
and if you observed the thread, you would see that I agree women prefer more primal men. That's why I said Reigns is the ideal type of man, very good phenotype, long hair, dark features tall and massively built. Oozes sex appeal and invokes vicarious lust in women. That said, the idea of screaming like Reigns in that video will do nothing but label you as a weirdo. Real life is not WWE

and if you observed the thread, you would see that I agree women prefer more primal men. That's why I said Reigns is the ideal type of man, very good phenotype, long hair, dark features tall and massively built. Oozes sex appeal and invokes vicarious lust in women. That said, the idea of screaming like Reigns in that video will do nothing but label you as a weirdo. Real life is not WWE
Context is what matters. Obviously not on a street.

being a primal male is legit to women

@Primalsplit @NitoRump

caveman carry her into the bed room

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
have you ever been to a club?? low inhib lads do way worse than that and fuck

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
legit to do the war cry like roman reigns before PUA @Bojack

Wh
have you ever been to a club?? low inhib lads do way worse than that and fuck
Y do u change ur personality every then and now