U niggers dont know how big of a failo being black is

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
Im being deadass. Being black and 6’4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5’3. Even the 5’3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even a over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says “white guy😍” or some shit. If u dont believe me do a experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lokki, BigJimsWornOutTires, Allornothing and 38 others
dnr + whitecel ramblings + cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, humanoidsub7, UrGirlsMcm and 28 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), murdah, Allornothing and 7 others
if you're in the USA you have no right to complain unless its regarding the police

the small hats have given you the wildest SMV boost like never before seen in history

try being fucking curry or asian

and you're 6'3 on top of everything:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, 2beltshawty, Tropical Tyrone and 32 others
Im being deadass. Being black and 6’4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5’3. Even the 5’3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even an over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says “white guy😍” or some shit. If u dont believe me do an experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways
This has to be the biggest cope I’ve seen all year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, 2beltshawty, murdah and 19 others
Bait thread

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and aesthetic beauty
Im being deadass. Being black and 6’4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5’3. Even the 5’3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even a over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says “white guy😍” or some shit. If u dont believe me do a experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways
people over here cope with BBC and some people say black people have low smv, which one is it?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, aesthetic beauty, Adonis007 and 1 other person
if you're in the USA you have no right to complain unless its regarding the police

the small hats have given you the wildest SMV boost like never before seen in history

jfl tall niggas needa die already fucking coping machines

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Allornothing, aesthetic beauty and 2 others

The only places where being black isnt a huge failo is maybe texas and new york which is fullnof niggers and curries

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sub5c3l
people over here cope with BBC and some people say black people have low smv, which one is it?
bbc aint technically a myth. There are small groups of women who prefer black guys but usually their tyrone only anyways + ratchet/ugly/landwhale. Any girl who prefers black guys is just a white guys leftovers or got rejected/cheated on by white guys. When a white women sees a black guy thats the equivalent of u seeing a monkey or a cockroach. They don't even see them as the same species. Thats why liking black guys is considered a fetish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Imustascend2026, yeeyeeslayer and 6 others
The only places where being black isnt a huge failo is maybe texas and new york which is fullnof niggers and curries
Jew York full of curries????

then fucking go there innit

its even better for you

every heightmog is a win

I relish every heightmog my 5'9 height gets to perform

you take your 6'3 height for granted ... disgusting

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Ricky212, murdah and 2 others
ur right bro i think its a big enough falio to were u should kill urself faggot

bbc aint technically a myth. There are small groups of women who prefer black guys but usually their tyrone only anyways + ratchet/ugly/landwhale. Any girl who prefers black guys is just a white guys leftovers or got rejected/cheated on by white guys. When a white women sees a black guy thats the equivalent of u seeing a monkey or a cockroach. They don't even see them as the same species. Thats why liking black guys is considered a fetish
RIP if true

Just look at Austin dunham
Austin dunham has already done tinder experiments. He had maybe 20 max after a couple weeks and there were maybe like 1-3 who were actually good looking and even those wouldve probably flaked

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Austin dunham has already done tinder experiments. He had maybe 20 max after a couple weeks and there were maybe like 1-3 who were actually good looking and even those wouldve probably flaked
Nigger he gets like 99 in 1 day stop it

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Tropical Tyrone, Jaded and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zan, aesthetic beauty, Adonis007 and 5 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sub5c3l
if this is how he feels as a black guy he would not last a second in my shoes
if kai cenat or Kevin hart were asian or curry they would be posting on .is or roped already

this fuck is 6'3 and complains about race

quite sure he's humble bragging

im out man this is utter rage fuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, zan, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
This has to be the biggest cope I’ve seen all year
He’s right blacks guys have close to zero smv unless mixed

Even when mixed, White HTN still beats a Mixed Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and borntosuffer
Jew York full of curries????

then fucking go there innit

its even better for you

every heightmog is a win

I relish every heightmog my 5'9 height gets to perform

you take your 6'3 height for granted ... disgusting
I was just in NYC this weekend, fucking full of LTN who are SUPER confident.

Last 4 trips to NYC I can count on 1 hand the number of legit GL white guys I saw.

I did see some low inhib thugmaxxed tall built low inhib as fuck bbcs though.

Also saw some super low inhib manlet Edgar's with hot latina girls.

Can any NYCcels comment on what makes NYC men so Un self aware????

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sub5c3l and Brus Wane
ur just ugly af, tall darkskins slay like crazy lmao. black guys sre only 3rd when it comes to smv in the west

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 2beltshawty, nofap, zan and 2 others

Another ugly blackcel projecting, darkskin dreadheads have crazy SMV now.

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, nofap, zan and 3 others
being indian is far worse, and even asians to an extent. east asian and black guys are up nowadays

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 2beltshawty, changemywayz, Brus Wane and 1 other person
bbc's have all the rizzing power man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Brus Wane and murdah
Another ugly blackcel projecting, darkskin dreadheads have crazy SMV now.
Legit beat me to it lol

Nigcel ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, zan, aesthetic beauty and 2 others

duke dennis has 0 smv? I’ll make a complication of hoes sucking the fuck outta dukes dick and put it on here

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty and murdah
duke dennis has 0 smv? I’ll make a complication of hoes sucking the fuck outta dukes dick and put it on here
Is this guy supposed to be a tyrone?

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and sub5c3l
being indian is far worse, and even asians to an extent. e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ia̶n̶ and black guys are up nowadays

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Nigger he gets like 99 in 1 day stop it
He did one with his old pics when he was at the prime of his looks and barely got any. His new ones get like 20+ per week and thats because he puts his insta on his bios and uses high quality cameras. Its just status and moneyhalo which carey on top of him alreadh being like top 0.00001% of blacks. Not to mention austin dunham isnt even fully black he has white in him jfl

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, aesthetic beauty and Adonis007
if kai cenat or Kevin hart were asian or curry they would be posting on .is or roped already

this fuck is 6'3 and complains about race

quite sure he's humble bragging

im out man this is utter rage fuel
Kai cenat and kevin harts smv comes from money and clout nigga jfl. U quite literally used the worst examples retard jfl

Not every man can be a Chris Brown

if you lived in the usa that would be cope because the usa has a bbc halo. but being black in europe is a failo

ur just ugly af, tall darkskins slay like crazy lmao. black guys sre only 3rd when it comes to smv in the west
Im tall and darkskin. I wouldnt say im chad but im definitely anove rhe average black guy

Kai cenat and kevin harts smv comes from money and clout nigga jfl. U quite literally used the worst examples retard jfl
And how did they achieve said money and clout?

All their jokes and antics are built around being BLACK

That's the point I'm getting at, jigaboo

Most hoes who glaze duke dennis are ugly ratchet miami hoes anyways. Never seen a normal white girl actually glaze him. He just has status and money he looks like a normal bbc with dreads jfl nothings special niggas acting like hes 8 psl or some shit

Not every man can be a Chris Brown
Even chris brown is mainly money/status/music halo. And hes not even fully black again. Atleast he has some appeal though but still if he was a normal nigga id say a average white still appealmogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Luffymaxxing
if you lived in the usa that would be cope because the usa has a bbc halo. but being black in europe is a failo
Usa has bbc halo? Nigga are u retarded jfl 😂 being black in the usa is horrible the only bitches u will attract is landwhales and ghetto whites. Ud luck out with a normal ltb whos not ran through tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and med
And how did they achieve said money and clout?

All their jokes and antics are built around being BLACK

That's the point I'm getting at, jigaboo
Just be kai cenat theory bro uve solved it! God ur a fucking retard. U realize if thats ur logic thats even more brutal than just racepill cause thats even harder to achieve than being a good looking white guy 😂. Yeah bro if ur black just stream with drake bro u got this! Everyone can be top 0.00000001% even though it’s statistically not possible just keep hustling

if ur having difficulties with getting laid as 6'3 chadlite then i have some news....
4062915 1712710307957

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Ricky212
Why not go for black girls if it's so hard then OP?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Most hoes who glaze duke dennis are ugly ratchet miami hoes anyways. Never seen a normal white girl actually glaze him. He just has status and money he looks like a normal bbc with dreads jfl nothings special niggas acting like hes 8 psl or some shit
You’re so fucking wrong. There’s this one yt video he posted where snowbunnys came up glazing him left and right

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901
idc bellingham mogs yall

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince