U niggers dont know how big of a failo being black is

What about Mexican or Mestizo like RR
Guys like RR looks white passing/ mutt so they are good. As long as you don't look brown (indian/middle eastern), black or asian you don't get taxxed to death.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Im being deadass. Being black and 6’4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5’3. Even the 5’3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even a over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says “white guy😍” or some shit. If u dont believe me do a experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways
>online dating
lost me there. Nobody here is qualified to succeed on those.

Im being deadass. Being black and 6’4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5’3. Even the 5’3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even a over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says “white guy😍” or some shit. If u dont believe me do a experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways
I get free pussy for being black u cry white boy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and dxrkprince
I’m black myself I’m just acknowledging how ugly our race is. Without dread halo and styling their hair properly more than half of blacks lose their smv
Another insecure nigger. Be proud of who you are.

• JFL
Reactions: changemywayz and sudanguy
Another insecure nigger. Be proud of who you are.
Hard to be proud when every current teenager/adult in the world clowns your race on ig reels, TND, and dating apps showing girls hate black men because of facial features and coloring.

Nothing to be proud of anymore. In 2024 current day I’m ashamed to be black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, AromaOfLucifer and Piratecel
Another bait thread centered around blacks and its hit page 3 already...
.org has to have some cuck fetish w the obsession with blacks wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, Ricky212 and AspiringMogger
@Kamui every thread about blacks blows up, it’s true ethnics and Cumskins are obessed with us, BBCs live rent free @Ricky212 @murdah @ManletBlackcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Kamui, Tyrant and 2 others
Bait thread, just get dreads, get jacked and boom. You're 6'3 and good looking anyway (apparently, I doubt though)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Another bait thread centered around blacks and its hit page 3 already...
.org has to have some cuck fetish w the obsession with blacks wtf
This is the complete opposite jfl. Usually its niggers in comments hating on the blacks now its niggas inncomments sucking them off

• +1
Reactions: KDD5
Guys like RR looks white passing/ mutt so they are good. As long as you don't look brown (indian/middle eastern), black or asian you don't get taxxed to death.
Middle eastern dont look that brown. Only reason why indian have lowest swm comes from their giga manlet height and fat lean bodies. Most Black people are tall with good physique. Most asians are also short and most cannot pass as kpop maxed. Middle eastern can pass as latinos.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
probably , in the west black people probably have it as easy as white people
Jfl if it was as easy as white i wouldnt be here

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: muh, TheRagingBull and AromaOfLucifer
All of the niggers in the comments are outting themselves jfl

Bait thread, just get dreads, get jacked and boom. You're 6'3 and good looking anyway (apparently, I doubt though)
6’3 nd dreads will get u arrested and maybe a land whale if ur lucky

LARPing as a nigga to trash niggas, that's a new low for ytbois

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and TheRagingBull
LARPing as a nigga to trash niggas, that's a new low for ytbois
The last race id larp is black. I honestly wish i was larping jfl

• So Sad
This is the complete opposite jfl. Usually its niggers in comments hating on the blacks now its niggas inncomments sucking them off
I severely doubt you're black. Can you prove it?

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
probably , in the west black people probably have it as easy as white people
We don’t have it as easy. It we have it decent, better than non mixed or exotic ethnics for sure. Like a mongrel will do better than blacks so will an exotic looking ethnic like a blue eyed Lightskin latino that has a mix of ethnic and Caucasian features but for full bloods? Blacks SMV mogg

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sub5c3l
The last race id larp is black. I honestly wish i was larping jfl
just write your username on a paper and post it while holding it so you can prove it

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Pussy from a hippo who hasnt cleaned her pussy within the past 3 weeks is just beastiality
lmao @ the great white cope. All over social media you see beautiful white women with black men. You forget normal people aren't incels against race mixing. If someone is attractive they will date them.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
We don’t have it as easy. It we have it decent, better than non mixed or exotic ethnics for sure. Like a mongrel will do better than blacks so will an exotic looking ethnic like a blue eyed Lightskin latino that has a mix of ethnic and Caucasian features but for full bloods? Blacks SMV mogg
Blacks dont mog any ethnicity rlly. Asians have more appeal if they kpopmaxx. Indians are a close call but blacks are barely above them only because theirs no niche for indians. Latinos appealmog. We are at the bottom of the barrel.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
lmao @ the great white cope. All over social media you see beautiful white women with black men. You forget normal people aren't incels against race mixing. If someone is attractive they will date them.
didnt low niggers could be this low iq. But muhhh social media rich tyrones with statusmaxx. Jfl no shit nigga if ur tyrone u can still pull but i see more white normies with stacies than tyrones unironically. When a nigger gets a white gf its all over social media when a white dude gets a white gf nobody even cares

Keep coping BBCcel
Only obese phoids would ever want to go near you
Weird that I see this theory disproven everytime I travel to my local planet fitness

• Ugh..
Reactions: soover4me
just write your username on a paper and post it while holding it so you can prove it
JFL he's dodging every question asking him to prove it what a larping piece of shit. First he dodged @dxrkprince , now me and now you. Insane rep farm knowing he's pandering to the cumskins and ethnics in here. Im putting money on that he's curry

• +1
didnt low niggers could be this low iq. But muhhh social media rich tyrones with statusmaxx. Jfl no shit nigga if ur tyrone u can still pull but i see more white normies with stacies than tyrones unironically. When a nigger gets a white gf its all over social media when a white dude gets a white gf nobody even cares
So all of the blacks with white girls at my local planet fitness are rich? All the high school students dating thin white women are rich? White people are deluded beyond comphrension. There was never a time when this wasn't cope, 75% of Americans are overweight or obese meaning even the average white man is with a fat white women. It probably makes you want to kill yourself seeing blacks fucking more attractive women than you jfl.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Tyrant
JFL he's dodging every question asking him to prove it what a larping piece of shit. First he dodged @dxrkprince , now me and now you. Insane rep farm knowing he's pandering to the cumskins and ethnics in here. Im putting money on that he's curry
I just couldnt care less if u believed me or not. If ur rlly that serious i will later when i come from school

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_20240411_134710.jpg
    IMG_20240411_134710.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Veganist and bourgeoizyzz
So all of the blacks with white girls at my local planet fitness are rich? All the high school students dating thin white women are rich? White people are deluded beyond comphrension. There was never a time when this wasn't cope, 75% of Americans are overweight or obese meaning even the average white man is with a fat white women. It probably makes you want to kill yourself seeing blacks fucking more attractive women than you jfl.
this is the equivalent of a nigga saying but i know a 5’2 friend that slays. Theres exceptions to every rule and u dont know how relationships are behind the scenes. Ive dated a couple white girls but it tends to be white girls who are broken from white guys. No normal white girl with goals and a future and raised in a normal 2 parent white family is going to prefer a nigger

I just couldnt care less if u believed me or not. If ur rlly that serious i will later when i come from school
Incel trait making race bait threads in school. Even if you somehow arent larping you're prolly deformed as fuck, ik niggas who are significantly shorter than you and looksminned slaying in the US and getting ioi's yet somehow you're "6'3" and are getting jack shit? How does that correlate at all?

this is the equivalent of a nigga saying but i know a 5’2 friend that slays. Theres exceptions to every rule and u dont know how relationships are behind the scenes. Ive dated a couple white girls but it tends to be white girls who are broken from white guys. No normal white girl with goals and a future and raised in a normal 2 parent white family is going to prefer a nigger
You have no evidence of these statements outside of absolute cope, I've matched women with degrees on Tinder care to explain that? You're still applying your own internal racism as if it's something the majority of white people have.

Why is everyone in this thread automatically dismissing OP's opinion as coming from an incel if it doesn't aslign with theirs? This is such a low iq and shitty coping strategy man. Just ignore what someone has to say about anything just because he is ugly. What difference does his looks make anyway? I see this often among ethnics they just pull other ethnics down and call them low tier because they've had a different experiences comapred to them instead of listening to their problems and understanding them. This complete lack of accountability and self analysis is the reason why ethnic countries are so behind the west.
This is such toxic behavior. White people don't do this. Instead of attacking his looks why don't you argue with the points that OP is making.

Incel trait making race bait threads in school. Even if you somehow arent larping you're prolly deformed as fuck, ik niggas who are significantly shorter than you and looksminned slaying in the US and getting ioi's yet somehow you're "6'3" and are getting jack shit? How does that correlate at all?

Last edited:
I never said i dont get jack shit. I get girls but their usually broken mentally to the point where race unironically doesnt matter to them

You have no evidence of these statements outside of absolute cope, I've matched women with degrees on Tinder care to explain that? You're still applying your own internal racism as if it's something the majority of white people have.
you: i saw some random unknown black niggas who “slay”
Me: i currently get white women
You: you have no no evidence

Why is everyone in this threas automatically dismissing OP's opinion as coming from an incel if it doesn't aslign with theirs? This is such a low iq and shitty coping strategy. Just ignore what a nigga has to say about anything just because he is ugly. What difference does his looks make anyway? I see this often among ethnics they just pull other ethnics down and call them low tier because theyve had a different experiences instead of listening to their problems and understanding them. This complete lack of accountability and self analysis is thr reason why ethnic countries are so behind the west.
This is such toxic behavior. White people don't do this
Mainly rep farming or bored niggas. Its water that black smv has hit a all time low. The only reason we even still exist in the dating market is because dreads are in style

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
you: i saw some random unknown black niggas who “slay”
Me: i currently get white women
You: you have no no evidence
You: Black men can only pull white women if they're trashy, fat, or damaged
Me: what about the countless examples disproving this nonsense and the fact that they're all fat to begin with?
You : :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Im lowkey suprised your saying this shit as a blackcel, most blackcels on this site and irl are happy to say that every women of every race is getting blacked lmao
you’re a coping blkcel. This post definitely struck a nerve. Only blkcels on this site say that to cope.

Mainly rep farming or bored niggas. Its water that black smv has hit a all time low. The only reason we even still exist in the dating market is because dreads are in style
I don't think black smv is all time low or anything like think but I do think it is very location dependent and is haloed a lot by the media. Blacks are currently everywhere in American media which is why their smv is better than other ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and sub5c3l
You: Black men can only pull white women if they're trashy, fat, or damaged
Me: what about the countless examples disproving this nonsense and the fact that they're all fat to begin with?
You : :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Literally tell me one time in this thread saying black guys can only pull fat white women. I am black myself snd am dsting a 5’7 white girl. But she is farherless and was raised with blacks. My point is being black significantly destroys ur smv. A white normie is better off than a black tyrone. Id give up all my height to be white

Why is everyone in this thread automatically dismissing OP's opinion as coming from an incel if it doesn't aslign with theirs? This is such a low iq and shitty coping strategy man. Just ignore what someone has to say about anything just because he is ugly. What difference does his looks make anyway? I see this often among ethnics they just pull other ethnics down and call them low tier because they've had a different experiences comapred to them instead of listening to their problems and understanding them. This complete lack of accountability and self analysis is the reason why ethnic countries are so behind the west.
This is such toxic behavior. White people don't do this. Instead of attacking his looks why don't you argue with the points that OP is making.
Problem is his opinions are retarded not incel. I'm from the southern u.s which has the highest populations of African Americans in the U.S. I see everything hes said disproven on a daily basis. There are absolutely some racist white women but this is a 2/10 max. If they're curving black men it's because the black man is low value, not because he is black.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Jason Voorhees