U niggers dont know how big of a failo being black is

You are bluepilled as fuck please GTFO this forum
@yeeyeeslayer
bro i'm dying at this

"Asian and Indian dudes who look and dress nice and have game will get laid too."

i can't :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, klip11 and Piratecel
So you are gonna ignore all the stats and experiments done on HOOKUP apps that show women of all races respond to white men far more than others?
Like I said please GTFO this forum

yeah but you said SMV doesn't matter much when it comes to race...
Okay. I'll play along and risk getting ratioed.

Why is there rising sexlessness, rising male loneliness, declining marriage rates, declining dating rates, declining birth rates, etc. if just being White alone was enough to guarantee that dudes get laid and have attractive girlfriends/partners?

See what I mean? I guess I should clarify that I do think White dudes have a better reputation than other races overall. So, if you think I'm denying that, I'll make that clear.

But all I'm saying that being White alone isn't good enough in today's dating and sex market. Those stats you cite are heavily skewed by White Chads who are a minority among White men. It says nothing about the dating success of average Joe's.

For every race of men, looksmaxxing, working out, getting money, and learning game is the key to scoring women. Being White helps a bit but it's not good enough today.

bro i'm dying at this

"Asian and Indian dudes who look and dress nice and have game will get laid too."

i can't :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You gotta be inexperienced as a mf to think otherwise. :ROFLMAO:

Gen Z foids in real life don't even think like you niggas at all. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There's plenty of Gen Z foids to like good looking Asian dudes, especially the ones with the pretty boy look. Where the hell do you niggas live lol?

Not saying that they have a higher SMV than White men overall cause that's not true. But thinking that the average foid today views Asian dudes like they're all William Hungs is such an outdated take.

Crazy thing is I'll get ratioed on here but I'm basing my shit on real life experiences and not just OLD data from over a decade ago.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Okay. I'll play along and risk getting ratioed.

Why is there rising sexlessness, rising male loneliness, declining marriage rates, declining dating rates, declining birth rates, etc. if just being White alone was enough to guarantee that dudes get laid and have attractive girlfriends/partners?

See what I mean? I guess I should clarify that I do think White dudes have a better reputation than other races overall. So, if you think I'm denying that, I'll make that clear.

But all I'm saying that being White alone isn't good enough in today's dating and sex market. Those stats you cite are heavily skewed by White Chads who are a minority among White men. It says nothing about the dating success of average Joe's.

For every race of men, looksmaxxing, working out, getting money, and learning game is the key to scoring women. Being White helps a bit but it's not good enough today.
attraction is purely physical

media stereotypes don't play a role lol it's all cope

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
I still can't believe how out of touch niggas are. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you seriously think good looking Asian/Indian dudes with game are getting turned down by foids in the hookup scene in 2024, then it's clear you aren't actually active in it.

I'm active in it so I'm telling you right away that the main thing foids focus on in the scene are your looks/height, game, social status, and extroversion. 5'7 White neckbeards are not doing better in hookup culture than tall and good looking Asian dudes at all. You have to be mentally stuck in 2002 to think this way.

But again....I'm gonna probably be accused of being a bunch of things I'm not for actually going off of real life experiences in how Gen Z and young Millennial women actually date or hook up verses worshipping 2013 OK Cupid Data like the Holy Quran.

attraction is purely physical
That was my whole point. I literally said that SMV is based on how individually good looking, socially skilled, etc. men are as opposed to be solely determined by race.

It's crazy that people misinterpreted something so simple. I literally said race was more important for LTR's and marriages.
media stereotypes don't play a role lol it's all cope
Media stereotypes play a role but some of the shit here is outdated.

I hook up with Gen Z and young Millennial foids mostly. The stereotype of Asian men being William Hungs is completely outdated. Today's foids are into K Pop, K Dramas, and all sorts of East Asian culture.

Obviously, an Asian dude still needs looks and game to slay and being average/mediocre won't cut it but that was my whole point.

Ya'll were acting like I was saying that regular Asian and Indian dudes slay when I specified those who looked good and had game/style.

Im being deadass. Being black and 6’4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5’3. Even the 5’3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even a over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says “white guy😍” or some shit. If u dont believe me do a experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways
it is only if u are in a country with no black people like china but being in usa or africa it doesnt make a different

it is only if u are in a country with no black people like china but being in usa or africa it doesnt make a different
nowadays even china has a lot of blacks. Also sure in africa it doesnt matter but who wants to catch stds in the slums of tanzania. And the us is predominantly whites

I was just in NYC this weekend, fucking full of LTN who are SUPER confident.

Last 4 trips to NYC I can count on 1 hand the number of legit GL white guys I saw.

I did see some low inhib thugmaxxed tall built low inhib as fuck bbcs though.

Also saw some super low inhib manlet Edgar's with hot latina girls.

Can any NYCcels comment on what makes NYC men so Un self aware????
I've seen that too man with hispanics. I'm jealous lmao

I try to pass off as white as much as possible (as I do have lighter skin) but these hood rats beat me by just having status halo or being super low inhib. 'Cause some of the hispanics don't give a fuck man. They're like blacks. If they see a hot girl they'll talk to her. They're not like whites who are all cold and shy

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer
Im literaly black and 6’3 nigga i deal with this shit
Dis u?
Images

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer
I've seen that too man with hispanics. I'm jealous lmao

I try to pass off as white as much as possible (as I do have lighter skin) but these hood rats beat me by just having status halo or being super low inhib. 'Cause some of the hispanics don't give a fuck man. They're like blacks. If they see a hot girl they'll talk to her. They're not like whites who are all cold and shy
Yeah basically that, super low inhib.

I used to be that, I remember I kissed my oneitis within 45 mins of meeting her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Yeah basically that, super low inhib.

I used to be that, I remember I kissed my oneitis within 45 mins of meeting her
And status

These fuckers might be ugly. But they might have money, or they’re popular at school, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Im being deadass. Being black and 6’4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5’3. Even the 5’3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even a over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says “white guy😍” or some shit. If u dont believe me do a experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways
Actually, that's not a bad idea for new white supremacist bachelors. Set up two accounts. The first one of a black feller. Make notes of who matches you and goes the extra yard in messaging. Then set up your account. Immediately, block those bitches.

Blacks are 2bd highest smv try being curry/ gook

Ethnic tax is underrated af