Ugliest nationalities

India Pakistan by far the ugliest. Can't believe Afghans live so close to these subhumans and yet are genetically unaffected by them

Poles mog greeks and italians to the grave
lol
italians are the biggest moggers in all of Europe (im Italian and can confirm)
keep crying for your fellow slavcels

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
lol
" italians are the biggest moggers in all of Europe (im Italian and can confirm) "
just lol at this statement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
lol
>recessed
>blackpilled again just LDAR
ah, another coping medcel

" italians are the biggest moggers in all of Europe (im Italian and can confirm) "
just lol at this statement
It’s true
The average italian is a balding manlet but there are a lot of hunky Italian chads who are well known around

It’s true
The average italian is a balding manlet but there are a lot of hunky Italian chads who are well known around
I just pointed out the irony of statement

This guy is a good example

He's just an example of a guy who doesnt take care of himself, besides there are people who look like that among brits and germans too, not only finnish people.

He's just an example of a guy who doesnt take care of himself, besides there are people who look like that among brits and germans too, not only finnish people.
Nah what kills it is the balding + extremly pale + no eyebrows, much more common in finland

dont you live in Florida? americans probably dont even know what poland is
I do live in Florida, Americans think I look Italian
I think I am mediterranean racially too

Nah what kills it is the balding + extremly pale + no eyebrows, much more common in finland
Balding is uncommon in northern europe, it is a very Southern Euro/Middle East type of trait.
The no eyebrows thing is legit, but once again its not only finns but also germans and english people

• +1
Balding is uncommon in northern europe, it is a very Southern Euro/Middle East type of trait.
The no eyebrows thing is legit, but once again its not only finns but also germans and english people
Balding is uncommon in northern europe? Your average swedish man is NW3 by 25

• JFL
Balding is uncommon in northern europe? Your average swedish man is NW3 by 25
thats simply not true, at least not in comparison with southerners
Baldness mapped 813387

Dravidian worst

Aboriginal
And for best pheno : 75% white + 25% ethnics, like my sig

tbh sout east asians are better looking than east asians , they have nice warm skin tone
Yeah, they look latino
With tge right skintones or traits, they can latinomaxx, or even mulattolaxx if dark

Med = truecel
Cope, it's the best pheno
It's the perfect pheno to date a girl like on my sig, with this pheno no need to be +8/10,you can be 5/10 abd still slay +8/10 foids

Cope, it's the best pheno
It's the perfect pheno to date a girl like on my sig, with this pheno no need to be +8/10,you can be 5/10 abd still slay +8/10 foids
tales from kebab shop

Jungle gooks gotta be the ugliest humans, non humans = abos
Also, west africa, native americans (basically jungle gooks), gooks, south indians...
anything really on the tropics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
Albania or smth like that in Europe. Thailand in SEA. Yemen in the Middle East. Mongolia in East Asia. Somalia in Africa. Probably Peru in South America.
wtf are you smoking. mongolian women and men are the only ones who look human to me they are near caucasian. i also would say poles look way worse than albanians.

South india.
South east asia is next.
Ocenia.
Somalia.

These are the only places with the giga death tier phenos.
Cope some places in South America are done for

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Anyone not white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
Unironically arabs would mog other races and be at least on par with med if they weren't all inbred

tbh sout east asians are better looking than east asians , they have nice warm skin tone

True they are are due to more robust facial feuatres minus the recessed maxilla they are good

1.UK!!11
2.Abbos aren't even human

Mine,
just because of me.

North Africans = Moggers