Ugly brawl at a buffet in a 90 percent white suburb but guess who?

SupremeDream

SupremeDream

Master
You guessed right

Das dey culcha tho

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 14905, metagross and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and n0rthface
:feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
what you sai whitee boyy i beat yo ass i beat yo ass white boy fr fr #BBCNation #RopeMoreCumskins

Patrick crazy talk

@DivineBeing @House Lannister @Mewton @CagingBanderas @alienmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14905 and 10 others
Don’t blame, racist fuck. Niggers are literally ape and they can’t help but act like animals when given the chance. Just like a dog…a dog may be able to be trained to shit outside, but every now and then he’ll shit in the house. Niggers may be civilized sometimes, but every now and then, the true monkey is unleashed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, MissLexotan6MG, Jason Voorhees and 11 others
@CagingBanderas are u racist ugly smile :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
Where and When?

Golden Corral is good in theory, but they over cook everything.

Not surprised in the slighest, nigs gonna nig

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
what you sai whitee boyy i beat yo ass i beat yo ass white boy fr fr #BBCNation #RopeMoreCumskins

View attachment 1517794

@DivineBeing @House Lannister @Mewton @CagingBanderas @alienmaxxer
Ayoo homie these whiteys gonna get smoked on cuh u feelin’ me? 🔥🔫

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 16058
@CagingBanderas are u racist ugly smile :owo:

He's very racist.

He voted for AfD.

He also said he keeps his grandpas old SS uniform and likes to wear when he's alone.

@CagingBanderas i pray for your salvation.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Ever since the media-declared Racial Reckoning of 2020, african americans have been declared magic.

eyo sheit niggas be wilin out in the waffle house ahahaha ayoo worl star haha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Don’t blame, racist fuck. Niggers are literally ape and they can’t help but act like animals when given the chance. Just like a dog…a dog may be able to be trained to shit outside, but every now and then he’ll shit in the house. Niggers may be civilized sometimes, but every now and then, the true monkey is unleashed
We wuz kangz and queenz n shieet

being civilized in black culture is associated with being soft and corny

being civilized in black culture is associated with being soft and corny
Just like dogs are seen as weak if they don’t bark. A nigger is seen as weak if he doesn’t start shooting some fellow gorillas up

And I guarantee you those blackies are suing the restaurant. It's their nature. Anything that can produce a check except employment. On the contrary, many niccas believe employment is an act of slavery and racism. Word, nicca, word.

I went to a sports facility recently and there was a group of 20 or so africans playing soccer on the astroturf and the amount of shouting and arguing going on was fucking insane
I went back to the place at the same time the following week and witnessed the exact same thing
Low IQs just can't come to reason, everything is conflict because their pea brains struggle to comprehend simple things

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream
I went to a sports facility recently and there was a group of 20 or so africans playing soccer on the astroturf and the amount of shouting and arguing going on was fucking insane
I went back to the place at the same time the following week and witnessed the exact same thing
Low IQs just can't come to reason, everything is conflict because their pea brains struggle to comprehend simple things
It’s global. Doesn’t matter if they’re from America, Africa or the Caribbean. They literally lack the ability to do mundane tasks without incident

nature >>> nurture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
The conquences of democracy and human rights

I troll white ppl but I am fuckin fearful of my life living with negros in this town

Send me to a all white Hispanic or Asian state or city please

I troll white ppl but I am fuckin fearful of my life living with negros in this town

Send me to a all white Hispanic or Asian state or city please
I’m Hispanic and wouldn’t even live in a all Hispanic state :lul:

I think Utah is right up your alley though

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
ayo nigga dat wuz my steak shieeeeet nigga dis some disrespect we aint playin around nigga nomsayin we aint playin wit dat bullshit AYO

ayo nigga dat wuz my steak shieeeeet nigga dis some disrespect we aint playin around nigga nomsayin we aint playin wit dat bullshit AYO
I be a kang n shiet ma nigga so you put sum respect on ma name

I’m Hispanic and wouldn’t even live in a all Hispanic state :lul:

I think Utah is right up your alley though
Well even though im 6 percent Spanish I am not Latin American or have any latino culture and Hispanics are very racist to non Hispanics .tbh Asians are the only non racist demographic in America .I do at least shaven look half native half white or like a exotical Iberian or literally every mixture of a biracial half white race possibly so they wouldn’t discriminate until they saw my name .but I don’t like Americanized latinas or Latinos .

I don’t wanna live in America anyway I want to move to holland where my dad is from and bring a Asian,Nicaraguan or Ethiopian evangelical wife back to that country and spend vacations in her country but I need to feel safe in the mean time I get my GED and study a few years to become a physical therapist assistant.

This negro infested city is a hell it’s almost as bad as Detroit ball my white friends wanna move to a white area but I am not white and don’t have that privilege .

I even had a black guy admit white areas were better.

You always gotta walk on eggshells around blacks.

My mom is multigenerationally mixed African American btw so I know Dey culcha real well.since I was a kid I wanted to move away from blacks but circumstances stopped that even when I lived in Amsterdam I had to fuckin live in the negro infested areas.

My mom moved to Puerto Rico at age eighteen or nineteen to get away from them as she’s from the ghetto hough and superior tho she was born in Mississippi where her parents are from.

I was bullied as a Kid for looking white and the girls in my mom class wanted to cut her up for looking white and being pretty but her neighbor pointed a shotgun at them.at church once a woman met her and told my grandma I didn’t know you had a baby with a white man!my grandma was half Choctaw and kept it secret as blacks were very racist back then.

At church a dark black girl came up to me and said why you here if you’re white white people don’t go to heaven :lul:

My mom literally was more accepted by Ricans than blacks cuz they said she looked like a triguena and thOught she was sofie de Puerto Rico asking for her autograph everywhere :lul:

my mom didn’t like black men

her first bf was a Korean dude and her first husband was a Chinese American

Last edited: