Ugly fat doctors can’t handle black pill

jware

jware

Bronze
it goes as you imagine
my moms doctor friend who is balding short kinda fat and ugly
he was bringing me back home because my stacy mom told him too and I blackpilled him and made him look autistic and gave him all the pills 💊

he msged my mom to tell her I should be sent to a mental hospital and I am a insane sadistic psychopath

he’s pretty much depressed now and also he is very young

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 28916 and 4 others
now he is a member of this website

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28916, jware and WanderingBurro
it goes as you imagine
he was bringing me back home because my stacy mom told him too and I blackpilled him and made him look autistic and gave him all the pills 💊

he msged my mom to tell her I should be sent to a mental hospital and I am a insane sadistic psychopath

What did you tell him?

it goes as you imagine

Kek these are the same doctors that deny people fin/dut after they start norwooding. They are subhuman and want others to be aswell

Kek these are the same doctors that deny people fin/dut after they start norwooding. They are subhuman and want others to be aswell
Bro i had a 17 year old friend on fin and he was still growing and now he’s suicidal crazy doctor and honestly I don’t trust fin and dut sounds like a drug a Jew will make

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
Bro i had a 17 year old friend on fin and he was still growing and now he’s suicidal crazy doctor and honestly I don’t trust fin and dut sounds like a drug a Jew will make

he's a retard for taking it at 17

it goes as you imagine

That's brutal!

fin makes you suicidal?

fin makes you suicidal?
Im on fin since 4 months and everything is fine

eat well, exercise, sleep well. Being suicidal has nothing to do with finas, it's just a nocebo effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
Im on fin since 4 months and everything is fine

eat well, exercise, sleep well. Being suicidal has nothing to do with finas, it's just a nocebo effect
my bro ski was 17 doe and his dick shrunk no joke lmao and he got fat and ugly just to save his hair from thinning 🤣🤣🤣

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
my bro ski was 17 doe and his dick shrunk no joke lmao and he got fat and ugly just to save his hair from thinning 🤣🤣🤣
Natural selection