Ugly, Non-Caucasoid Features Are SIGNIFICANTLY More Repulsive Than Bad Skin Color (Bone Structure-Facial Features Series)

I agree with most of this but the gallery feels a little lackluster... poor examples and AI JFL

Showcase of deathnics looking goofy as hell when focusing solely on colouring and nothing else.

Pheno frauders

Reminder Salludon's skin/eye/hair colour remained unchanged for his ascension. People will argue that he changed phenos solely due to the facial changes (he basically went from street shitter pheno to looking like paki royalty)

Salludon before after

Also whilst I think this case is a bit extreme, this is still one of the most successful "pheno frauds" I've seen. She didnt just stop at frauding colouring for skin/eye/hair but she completely reworked her facial structure through what appears to be some form of cheek augmentation, nose job, and maybe something to her eyes? (unless it's just makeup for them)

In short if you're trying to pheno fraud just throw out the idea of skin/eye/hair, there's a big overlap in swarthy skin between Europeans and ethnics yet we can more often than not tell who belongs to which group just by taking a look at their facial structures.

Arab vs italian

If you think changing your hair colour, frauding contacts, or bleaching your skin is going to make you more western passing then you are very sadly mistaken.

Focus on your facial structure, it should always be priority. You will never truly look better if you ignore it regardless if your goal is to pheno fraud or to just look like a better version of your own pheno.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Xangsane
Ugly, Non-Caucasoid Features Are SIGNIFICANTLY More Repulsive Than "Bad" Skin Color (Bone Structure-Facial Features Series)
View attachment 2296955

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Intro
  • Explaining My Reasoning

Intro
This is Part 1 of a 2-part series on bone structure and facial features. The second part will be about how to ascend past non-ideal facial features. Will I ever release it though? I don't know.

Explanation
You aren't ugly because you're brown, or your skin isn't white, or whatever, you're ugly because you have ugly, (mostly) non-Caucasoid facial features and bone structure. Please note that not all Caucasoid features are ideal (thin lips, etc. are common failos, and even some facial features from Caucasoid phenotypes like certain Indian and British-Irish phenotypes are abysmal) but it's the most ideal bone structure, by a long shot. The rest are subhuman compared to Caucasoid bone structure.

The insult "shitskin" should be turned into "shitface" or something :lul: because if you're an African Albino, you're an incel. The end. Even though you aren't a "shitskin".

I am also not going to say that skin color doesn't matter, because it does, but its significance pales in comparison to bone structure/facial features. This does not disprove the importance of coloring though, coloring is important and bad coloring will take a toll on your SMV (varies though).

Quite frankly, skin color changes ascend you if you can get better coloring from it, lighter or darker doesn't necessarily equal better.

There are three main bone structure-facial feature families...
  • Negroid (Common in Sub-Saharan Africa)
  • Caucasoid (Common in Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Latin America, Southern Asia, Oceania, Modern Americas, etc.)
  • Mongoloid (Common In East and Southeast Asia, and the Americas before colonialism, amongst the Native Americans)
View attachment 2296907

If skin color is what mattered so much, then Asians would have the same SMV as most whites and @mrriceguy's attitude to whites proves that skin color is less important than some people here realize (unless you are dark as coal or have olive undertones, then please check my new coloring guide in BOTB).

Usually, good-looking non-whites have a Caucasoid bone structure/facial features or have Caucasoid elements in their facial features, especially their nose. Flat, wide noses are a repulsive trait that will wreak havoc on your SMV.

It's significantly better to be a dark-skinned Caucasoid than a white-skinned Negroid or Mongoloid, all day, everyday.

Examples:

White Skin Color, Non-Caucasoid
View attachment 2296909
View attachment 2296948
View attachment 2296941

VS

Non-White Skin Color, Caucasoid
View attachment 2296914View attachment 2296921View attachment 2296923

This guide was just a quick breakdown of bone structure-facial feature types and explaining that bone structure/facial features > skin color. This does not discredit the importance of coloring whatsoever.

With menas I can with pajeets I can't they are the ugliest race on average

I agree with most of this but the gallery feels a little lackluster... poor examples and AI JFL

Showcase of deathnics looking goofy as hell when focusing solely on colouring and nothing else.

View attachment 2297048

Reminder Salludon's skin/eye/hair colour remained unchanged for his ascension. People will argue that he changed phenos solely due to the facial changes (he basically went from street shitter pheno to looking like paki royalty)

View attachment 2297050

Also whilst I think this case is a bit extreme, this is still one of the most successful "pheno frauds" I've seen. She didnt just stop at frauding colouring for skin/eye/hair but she completely reworked her facial structure through what appears to be some form of cheek augmentation, nose job, and maybe something to her eyes? (unless it's just makeup for them)

In short if you're trying to pheno fraud just throw out the idea of skin/eye/hair, there's a big overlap in swarthy skin between Europeans and ethnics yet we can more often than not tell who belongs to which group just by taking a look at their facial structures.

View attachment 2297069

If you think changing your hair colour, frauding contacts, or bleaching your skin is going to make you more western passing then you are very sadly mistaken.

Focus on your facial structure, it should always be priority. You will never truly look better if you ignore it regardless if your goal is to pheno fraud or to just look like a better version of your own pheno.

Do I have a European facial structure?

Ugly, Non-Caucasoid Features Are SIGNIFICANTLY More Repulsive Than "Bad" Skin Color (Bone Structure-Facial Features Series)
View attachment 2296955

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Intro
  • Explaining My Reasoning

Intro
This is Part 1 of a 2-part series on bone structure and facial features. The second part will be about how to ascend past non-ideal facial features. Will I ever release it though? I don't know.

Explanation
You aren't ugly because you're brown, or your skin isn't white, or whatever, you're ugly because you have ugly, (mostly) non-Caucasoid facial features and bone structure. Please note that not all Caucasoid features are ideal (thin lips, etc. are common failos, and even some facial features from Caucasoid phenotypes like certain Indian and British-Irish phenotypes are abysmal) but it's the most ideal bone structure, by a long shot. The rest are subhuman compared to Caucasoid bone structure.

The insult "shitskin" should be turned into "shitface" or something :lul: because if you're an African Albino, you're an incel. The end. Even though you aren't a "shitskin".

I am also not going to say that skin color doesn't matter, because it does, but its significance pales in comparison to bone structure/facial features. This does not disprove the importance of coloring though, coloring is important and bad coloring will take a toll on your SMV (varies though).

Quite frankly, skin color changes ascend you if you can get better coloring from it, lighter or darker doesn't necessarily equal better.

There are three main bone structure-facial feature families...
  • Negroid (Common in Sub-Saharan Africa)
  • Caucasoid (Common in Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Latin America, Southern Asia, Oceania, Modern Americas, etc.)
  • Mongoloid (Common In East and Southeast Asia, and the Americas before colonialism, amongst the Native Americans)
View attachment 2296907

If skin color is what mattered so much, then Asians would have the same SMV as most whites and @mrriceguy's attitude to whites proves that skin color is less important than some people here realize (unless you are dark as coal or have olive undertones, then please check my new coloring guide in BOTB).

Usually, good-looking non-whites have a Caucasoid bone structure/facial features or have Caucasoid elements in their facial features, especially their nose. Flat, wide noses are a repulsive trait that will wreak havoc on your SMV.

It's significantly better to be a dark-skinned Caucasoid than a white-skinned Negroid or Mongoloid, all day, everyday.

Examples:

White Skin Color, Non-Caucasoid
View attachment 2296909
View attachment 2296948
View attachment 2296941

VS

Non-White Skin Color, Caucasoid
View attachment 2296914View attachment 2296921View attachment 2296923

This guide was just a quick breakdown of bone structure-facial feature types and explaining that bone structure/facial features > skin color. This does not discredit the importance of coloring whatsoever.

Wat is her ethnicity.

They both matter
Indeed. The guy in your PFP mogs the average curry and white but if he white lighter then his SMV would improve. It's over for the average ethnic who has 1. short height 2. shit bones 3. shitskin.

Unless you are in the top quintile of ethnics, dont even bother looksmaxxing, Just rotmaxx

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Do I have a European facial structure?
I'd say you're pretty Euro-leaning. Your face was pretty well defined from what I remembered with some hints of middle eastern features sprinkled here n' there.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'd say you're pretty Euro-leaning. Your face was pretty well defined from what I remembered with some hints of middle eastern features sprinkled here n' there.
Why do you think I'm Euro-leaning and what are my Middle Eastern features?