Ugly people shouldnt have a say in society

draco221

draco221

Iron
Am i the only person that doesnt care on what a ugly person thinks of me? I mean if God didnt even care for you, knowing all the bad things that comes with being ugly, then why would i care for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: cortesMilo, arabcelxxx, Bars and 19 others
astaghfirullah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onskibidi, Bars, Suns9999 and 9 others
Absolutely true. If I see a gl girl with an ugly guy - I don’t feel any envy. After all, he is not a human being

Same for ugly rich people. That is just poo on a golden throne

They are kinda annoying tho. I hate it when ugly people try to get attention of me/people around them. Bitch, just kys and stop bothering me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
Absolutely true. If I see a gl girl with an ugly guy - I don’t feel any envy. After all, he is not a human being

Same for ugly rich people. That is just poo on a golden throne

They are kinda annoying tho. I hate it when ugly people try to get attention of me/people around them. Bitch, just kys and stop bothering me
Post face:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, BrainrottenZoomer, Nirvana and 12 others
shut the fuck up, stonecold truecels should rule the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, BrainrottenZoomer, TrueBlueRetard and 1 other person
Post face:lul:
The last few I took. Also, when I go out I’m effortlessly dressed better than 90% of people(these 3 are just chilling at home/went to BBQ in the garden on the 2nd)

I hate niggers in cheap and bad coloured clothes tbh

Attachments

• IMG_3694.jpeg
    IMG_3694.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3738.jpeg
    IMG_3738.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3731.jpeg
    IMG_3731.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, Nirvana, Copeful and 30 others
The last few I took. Also, when I go out I’m effortlessly dressed better than 90% of people(these 3 are just chilling at home/went to BBQ in the garden on the 2nd)

Reccesed and boneless and youre talking about other subhumans not having rights, you don't even look tall, no offense but humble down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, Bars, TrueBlueRetard and 16 others

Barack Obama Everything GIF

• JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, Bars, TrueBlueRetard and 11 others

JFLLLLLLLLLLLL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, Joka and 2 others
Reccesed and boneless and youre talking about other subhumans not having rights, you don't even look tall, no offense but humble down
You’re not white, so your words are nothing to me tbh

Bones matter million times less than autists here think they do. Most important thing is that I don’t look low class due to having some harmony + I’m 6ft

Gonna be a high htn after bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, truthhurts and 6 others

Bones matter million times less than autists here think they do. Most important thing is that I don’t look low class due to having some harmony + I’m 6ft

Talking to me about being white when youre that pale jfl, yes im white since youre concerned, also yea youre right personality matters more than bones and such forgot about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, truthhurts and 2 others

why are you calling anyone ugly when you look like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, ElTruecel and 7 others
Talking to me about being white when youre that pale jfl, yes im white since youre concerned, also yea youre right personality matters more than bones and such forgot about it
“white” in question:

No white person would put a nigger as their avi

Bones are useless, harmony and appeal above everything. Chico mogs Hexum and Gandy combined

why are you calling anyone ugly when you look like that
Because I’m upper middle class high mtn

Have a right to hate all the rats and monkeys, pretending to be humans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, hilley, looksmaxxing223 and 5 others

high mtn in the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Inadroid

Holy shit the cringe is insane, how fucking delusional do you have to be LMAO

@N1666 @Nick.Harte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, Bars, Suns9999 and 8 others
high mtn in the slums of mumbai
Only failos are dark circles and chin-to-philtrim. Good skin, decent harmony

JFL at coping with bones when they are nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, tombradylover, truthhurts and 3 others

Your the perfect example of what im talking about. Looking at your pictures disgusted me, as if i would smell a rotten egg. Your opinion is completely irrelevant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, ElTruecel and 9 others
Bones are useless, harmony and appeal above everything. Chico mogs Hexum and Gandy combined
Completely wrong. The point is you have neither the bones or appeal. Not a single person has agreed with your delusions for a reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, itsover34, Moggkrates and 1 other person

I ain‘t even gonna bother insulting you, but just know true blackpill is hating everyone and yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and itsover34
Completely wrong. The point is you have neither the bones or appeal. Not a single person has agreed with your delusions for a reason.
People here worship Gandy, Hexum and other weird htns. No wonder why they disagree 😂

Also, I openly said that I hate ugly people, poor people and non-whites. That’s like 90% of the forum

I ain‘t even gonna bother insulting you, but just know true blackpill is hating everyone and yourself
True BP is for losers

I am just gonna do bimax, infras and live a happy life. I’m here only cuz it’s fun arguing

Only European men above 6'0 should have a say tbh

• JFL
Reactions: wrist cry and sportsmogger

idk how to say this without being too harsh but you legit look like a sewer rat

jfl at the pure delusion, you need some self awareness

• +1
Reactions: Bars
idk how to say this without being too harsh but you legit look like a sewer rat

jfl at the pure delusion, you need some self awareness
Specially went to every single one of these photos to check. Nope, don’t understand what tf r u talking about

Never in my entire life have I had a negative comment about my looks. Only here and only when I disagree with autists

I aspire to have ur confidence bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, normie_joe, diamondbill and 1 other person
I aspire to have ur confidence bro
I am too. Being me is awesome tbh, just wish I had money for bimax instead of just pure confidence. Shit’s too expensive

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, diamondbill and sportsmogger

you look okay
mtn pipe down your lips look like a narrow thin gloryhole for gay men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger and Snowskinned
“white” in question:View attachment 3215008

No white person would put a nigger as their avi

Holy cope, also chico bone mogs you to oblivion, harmony and appeal too, not to even mentioned height and such,
Also jfl at your insecurity about skin color, im a white slightly tanned guy similar to chicos skin color, just projecting your insecurities here

People here worship Gandy, Hexum and other weird htns. No wonder why they disagree 😂

Also, I openly said that I hate ugly people, poor people and non-whites. That’s like 90% of the forum
IMG 20241003 161442

I think you fit in the ugly people category yourself, also pale asf looks unhealthy, mirin confidence and self delusion tho:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, tombradylover and 5 others
Holy cope, also chico bone mogs you to oblivion, harmony and appeal too, not to even mentioned height and such,
Also jfl at your insecurity about skin color, im a white slightly tanned guy similar to chicos skin color, just projecting your insecurities here
Ofc he does. Unlike Gandy and Hexum low iqs here worship, he is actually attractive

You have a pic of a nigger as your avi. You are either a typical reddit cuck, or not white

What insecurities btw? I'm proud to be fully white. Gonna also look actually high class after bimax and infras, cuz I have a somewhat harmonious face already. With fixed lower third - I'll have almost perfect ratios. Maybe the face will be too long, but it's a high class trait anyways + can do frontoplasty, that shit is cheap af

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Ofc he does. Unlike Gandy and Hexum low iqs here worship, he is actually attractive

You have a pic of a nigger as your avi. You are either a typical reddit cuck, or not white

What insecurities btw? I'm proud to be fully white. Gonna also look actually high class after bimax and infras, cuz I have a somewhat harmonious face already. With fixed lower third - I'll have almost perfect ratios. Maybe the face will be too long, but it's a high class trait anyways + can do frontoplasty, that shit is cheap af
thats cool and all but why are you hating on uglies when youre ugly yourself rn?

thats cool and all but why are you hating on uglies when youre ugly yourself rn?
I am mtn + have upper middle class halo + very slight height halo. In comparison to people I see on the street - I am a fucking mogger tbh

I hate old, poor, deformed and fat people. So, ltns, ltbs and subhumans. Normies like me don't really catch my attention

So no hypocrisy here

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, tombradylover, hilley and 3 others
Am i the only person that doesnt care on what a ugly person thinks of me? I mean if God didnt even care for you, knowing all the bad things that comes with being ugly, then why would i care for you
Why dou you treat your fellows so badly?

Ltn hates his brothers

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai

How can you be high mtn If I'm low htn-High mtn? You're high ltn at best even tho I'm not the best rater. You're a typical loser from school that I would bully. Btw, ugly people, poor people, ethnic people I don't hate you and I think It's disgusting to hate other people for things that they can't change. Hope in the future plastic surgery will be so developed that everyone will be able to become attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and cannotbeasked
Most people in my school that make fun of me are sub 5 curry cels so I don’t really care that much

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and sportsmogger
Kys

How can you be high mtn If I'm low htn-High mtn? You're high ltn at best even tho I'm not the best rater. You're a typical loser from school that I would bully. Btw, ugly people, poor people, ethnic people I don't hate you and I think It's disgusting to hate other people for things that they can't change. Hope in the future plastic surgery will be so developed that everyone will be able to become attractive.View attachment 3217072View attachment 3217073View attachment 3217075
He’s delusional and thinks he’s on the same looks level as Hexum. I’m not even joking look through his profile

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and normie_joe

"Muh high htn after bimax"

You are gonna need an entire menu of hardmaxxes to be mtn.

Literally the most beta looking boneless subhuman talking about others being ugly.

4429821 IMG 3694

Shit rat jaw, subservient cuck eyes with death tier undereyes, frame of a 12 year old girl and the list goes on.

This is your looks match

Etwhdvjw6rad1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, hardRscreamer, Bars and 4 others