UK competition on Hinge (More brutal then tinder )

Plus you can still get chested on as a chad. I knew a few Chad's who tried to dumpster dive for shit and the girls just got super overconfident to the point where they cheated and walked all over the guys. Obviously this doesn't happen everytime but it's another funny scenario when dummies think dumpster diving means shit.
This one dude looked like superman and got fucked over by a 3/10 half gook hahaha
Absolutely agree with this. Being ‘chad’ or ‘dating down’ doesn’t insulate you from women cheating, or getting bored, or pushing absolute bullshit in relationships. I’m not chad, however I’ve seen more than one chad be cheated on by their gf that they destroy lookswise

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Chadeep, fogdart and 3 others
Another brutal thread I made on Looksim exposing the guys hot women go for on Instagram (unknown Chads with sub 5k followers)

The guys on Instagram that girls go for mog these Chads into oblivion

I'll prob make another thread like it at some point
Can you put the thread here ?

Photoshopped bud but yeah

Instagram can be faked too, are you sure the instagram belongs to real men? By now, incels have had plenty of time to build very realistic catfishes in order to get nudes from women. Short of a video call and verified Instagram, there’s no warrantied they’re real. Chad’s usually get locked down by very high quality women, very unlikely they’d be wasting their time on dating apps unless they’re between relationships.
So all the profiles I posted AND the ones from forevergymcelling are all fake Chads ?:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Moggedbyevery1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and ChickenAndRiceBrah
@PearlHandledDeck said the same thing? Yeah seems pretty obvious in the UK at least
Yes. Can't these women just knock some common sense into their heads that these men will never commit to them? They all look primitive and non-committal.

I dont have any more pics of any of them

Heres two more albums

@APJ these profiles were from more than 2 years ago. One of them got married in early 2022; gems like these for women (attractive and securely attached) are a rarity on these apps. These men only stay on these apps for about a week at most and delete their account.

@BeenLMSsinceMSN

This is the face of one of the lads on the profiles. Israeli descent, married at 26 (wife is MTB)
2831505 1649463437551

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 19530
You guys are so stupid. You just look like shit. You don't have to be as good looking as these guys to do well but you people cope by looking at very good looking guys and telling yourself that's your competition when in reality you're getting mogged hard by just the HTNs. Newsflash, most girls aren't fucking w dudes like this if you've actually spoken to any of them
Aren’t you in America where every other guy there is a subhuman ?

Yes. Can't these women just knock some common sense into their heads that these men will never commit to them? They all look primitive and non-committal.

‘I can get him to commit, I’m special’

Remember people are both aspirational and delusional, think about ‘body confidence’ and the amount of guys and girls who don’t even go to the gym or diet.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Xangsane
Yeah if you look good and have high contextual status women will behave pretty disgracefully in front of their boyfriends in a group. If that is our experience then imagine the kind of shit these guys see. Relationships are a total scam (so is casual sex, but less of one).
This x100 women in relationships will still flirt heavily witha Chad in clubs and those sorts of environments so even if like the other guy in the comments said they are in relationships with normies they are still lusting after Chad

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and thereallegend
‘I can get him to commit, I’m special’

Remember people are both aspirational and delusional, think about ‘body confidence’ and the amount of guys and girls who don’t even go to the gym or diet.
Body confidence only applies to women. It is only there to make women feel good that she could secure chad and he'd love her if she doesn't look like a model. There is no body positivity for average men.

• +1
Reactions: APJ and BoneDensity
I fucking hate this world.
I had a talk with @APJ and @PearlHandledDeck and he said the foids who tend to go on Hinge tend to be post 22 uni foids looking for a rugby yuppie white chad in investment banking or finance.

Don't these women know these men have too many options????

I can't compete with these men. I'm too soft-looking for them.
That’s a very interesting perspective it seems to be the case a lot of rugby guys on huge but not necessarily tinder . Tinder seems to be for young uni Chads and hinger older rugby Chads

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Xangsane
literally this
theses guys are 1/1000
rarely see chads like that
Theses pics could be frauded too

Its not hard to get bitches. Its hard to be flawless attractive, thats what im trying to achieve :feelswhy::feelswhy:
You rarely see them yet there’s about 5 pages of different profiles ?

You rarely see them yet there’s about 5 pages of different profiles ?
Theres millions of men in UK
U showed 100 or 200 of theses at most
100/1000000
= 1/10000
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Theres millions of men in UK
U showed 100 or 200 of theses at most
100/1000000
= 1/10000
Jfl
Once a woman sees those that’s all she wants sure she may swipe on a normie… but then take 4 days to reply and eventually not at all while those guys could all get her to come over the next day

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and thereallegend
That’s a very interesting perspective it seems to be the case a lot of rugby guys on huge but not necessarily tinder . Tinder seems to be for young uni Chads and hinger older rugby Chads
And these women want the rugby chad to work in finance or some shit.

Absolutely agree with this. Being ‘chad’ or ‘dating down’ doesn’t insulate you from women cheating, or getting bored, or pushing absolute bullshit in relationships. I’m not chad, however I’ve seen more than one chad be cheated on by their gf that they destroy lookswise
Ofc it happens but if it happens to a normie he’s scraping for whales happens to Chad he’s got 99+ likes to swipe through.

You think this guy gives af if he gets cheated on by a subhuman girl

B488C764 E1CF 4B64 BFA5 FFAC49B4743B

Last edited:
And these women want the rugby chad to work in finance or some shit.
Literally swiping through this was so brutal even the tyrones on there , I had no idea this many guys had insane bones like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
Now I decided I need LL to go from 6'2" to 6'5" and clavicular lengthing.
Fucking chad inflation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, bogii and APJ
Literally swiping through this was so brutal even the tyrones on there , I had no idea this many guys had insane bones like that
I can't see the majority of these guys settling till they reached 30. Women still want to change that though.

Ofc it happens but if it happens to a normie he’s scraping for whales happens to Chad he’s got 99+ likes to swipe through.

View attachment 1696653
If he’s LTRing her, given his options, that means he has an emotional investment in her. So yeah it’ll likely affect him. He’ll be able to get over it more quickly, for sure.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Now I decided I need LL to go from 6'2" to 6'5" and clavicular lengthing.
Fucking chad inflation.
By the time your recovery is done the new benchmark will be 6’8” 😄

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
If he’s LTRing her, given his options, that means he has an emotional investment in her. So yeah it’ll likely affect him. He’ll be able to get over it more quickly, for sure.
It’ll affect him for a couple of hours before he has his cock in Beckys throat

Let’s remind ourselves that these are the top (say) 50 guys in a city of 15 million who are actively dating. It’s a bit like playing football and comparing yourself to players who are in the starting 11 of Champions League teams.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, fogdart, Deleted member 19530 and 1 other person
It’ll affect him for a couple of hours before he has his cock in Beckys throat
If you think having sex with new girls cures you from the pain of a breakup you have a nasty surprise around the corner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22328, fogdart and Deleted member 19530
Let’s remind ourselves that these are the top (say) 50 guys in a city of 15 million who are actively dating. It’s a bit like playing football and comparing yourself to players who are in the starting 11 of Champions League teams.
True but it’s still brutal nonetheless this wasn’t meant to be something to discourage guys simply saying anyone who thinks it’s easy to mog on online dating needs to see how brutal it is , then again the Uk has more Chads then a lot of other countries

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and APJ
And if this was the case, then every single one of you should quit looksmaxxing because there isn't a single person on this site who hard maxxed to get to these guys level. So grab the rope right now boys
Saw the body selfies. Looking peeled bra. Can we get updated face pics? Did you get any new facial surgeries?

And if this was the case, then every single one of you should quit looksmaxxing because there isn't a single person on this site who hard maxxed to get to these guys level. So grab the rope right now boys
some men are golden retrievers, others are little wheezing pugs. just the nature of the world

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
If you think having sex with new girls cures you from the pain of a breakup you have a nasty surprise around the corner

It does if you don't have to work for it.

omg.

this is what @FailedNormieManlet is competing with???

• JFL
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN and bogii
PS also had Ted pullin on there that is his real account he had IG linked and there was a footballer on there but won’t say who

Which of these guys mogs the most ? Say in comments IMO Keilan is a giga slayer
say the footballer Im very curious (mby in DM?)

whats so special about this guy
you all would bully him here

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
So all the profiles I posted AND the ones from forevergymcelling are all fake Chads ?:bluepill:
Tons of them, plus the chads quickly find a high quality submissive girl and fall in love, it’s male nature, then delete the app. They’re not fucking all the women, go outside, women are just as lonely and miserable as men

Now if you wanna argue that women are holding out for a high quality man and therefore sentence tons of normies to inceldom, I would agree with that

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Tons of them, plus the chads quickly find a high quality submissive girl and fall in love, it’s male nature, then delete the app. They’re not fucking all the women, go outside, women are just as lonely and miserable as men

Now if you wanna argue that women are holding out for a high quality man and therefore sentence tons of normies to inceldom, I would agree with that

You guys are so stupid. You just look like shit. You don't have to be as good looking as these guys to do well but you people cope by looking at very good looking guys and telling yourself that's your competition when in reality you're getting mogged hard by just the HTNs. Newsflash, most girls aren't fucking w dudes like this if you've actually spoken to any of them
Only After 2/3 days on Hinge all of these guys popped up. No wonder UK girls have all these high standards when this is what they are swiping on day in day out

Gymmaxxed Chad with a thirst trap
Imagine how quick this guy gets 99 likes
View attachment 1696432

Slaying on dating apps is all about being a high sex appeal masculine brute. I run a Hinge experiment with a gymmaxxed sex appealmaxxed HTN black guy and the results shattered all my PSL beliefs into oblivion. This dude mogged Mukasa Kakonge and my gymmaxxed white Chadlite on Hinge - it sounds unbelievable, but it is true; the results shocked me to my core:

IMG 0843

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, tyronelite and Xangsane

View attachment 1696653
He's a sex appeal maxxed just like the dude I used in my experiment. This dude destroyed my psl god, Mukasa and all other experiments I've done on Hinge even though his face is just HTN

IMG 0843

Last edited:
B-but the UK has the ugliest men in the west ! :soy:

I'm never stepping foot on that shitty island

I fucking hate this world.
I had a talk with @APJ and @PearlHandledDeck and he said the foids who tend to go on Hinge tend to be post 22 uni foids looking for a rugby yuppie white chad in investment banking or finance.

Don't these women know these men have too many options????

I can't compete with these men. I'm too soft-looking for them.
You should be slaying left and right. Being a prettyboy is everything in 2022.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Slaying on dating apps is all about being a high sex appeal masculine brute. I run a Hinge experiment with a gymmaxxed sex appealmaxxed HTN black guy and the results shattered all my PSL beliefs into oblivion. This dude mogged Mukasa Kakonge and my gymmaxxed white Chadlite on Hinge - it sounds unbelievable, but it is true; the results shocked me to my core:

View attachment 1696866
So where are these results ?

So where are these results ?
The video screen recording file is too large to upload here, but he get 41 likes in 48 hours without me doing any swipes. The gymcelled white chadlite got 38 likes in the same time frame; Mukasa had 16 likes in 48 hours - crazy, I know. Here's a screenshot from the recording:

IMG 0846

Gallons & gallons..