UK competition on Hinge (More brutal then tinder )

The video screen recording file is too large to upload here, but he get 41 likes in 48 hours without me doing any swipes. The gymcelled white chadlite got 38 likes in the same time frame; Mukasa had 16 likes in 48 hours - crazy, I know. Here's a screenshot from the recording:

View attachment 1697420
The mukasa one dosent surprise me he’s not a Good Tyrone for online dating he dosent look masc enough especially for a black guy . But interesting results for that guy were the girls he matched with hot ?

The mukasa one dosent surprise me he’s not a Good Tyrone for online dating he dosent look masc enough especially for a black guy . But interesting results for that guy were the girls he matched with hot ?
Yeah most were Beckys (5-6 range) and a few 7s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Insanely depressing thread.

I'm amazed I get any dates from online tbh. I guess these guys don't want beckies though so it makes sense.

The UK is absolutely fucked. A male population that is so much better looking than the female population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
Insanely depressing thread.

I'm amazed I get any dates from online tbh. I guess these guys don't want beckies though so it makes sense.

The UK is absolutely fucked. A male population that is so much better looking than the female population.
Who do they want? If they don't want HTBs that's lifefuel for me; I want to LTR a virtuous HTB

The video screen recording file is too large to upload here, but he get 41 likes in 48 hours without me doing any swipes. The gymcelled white chadlite got 38 likes in the same time frame; Mukasa had 16 likes in 48 hours - crazy, I know. Here's a screenshot from the recording:

View attachment 1697420
age and height ?
this is the free version btw , right ?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
damn a lot of people are gymmaxxed. all that gymmaxxing just to fuck some fat orange chick wearing pounds of makeup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 2268 and 2 others
damn a lot of people are gymmaxxed. all that gymmaxxing just to fuck some fat orange chick wearing pounds of makeup
There's thousands of prime English girls on these apps. Don't kid yourself, these guys are slaying tons of hot girls. It's a myth that hot English girls don't exist

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, cvzvvc, Xangsane and 1 other person
You don’t need to even close to the level of these guys to slay online - half of the profiles are obvious chadfishes anyway.

This stuff is mostly a cope for people who are like LTN or weak MTN to be like ‘Muh every guy is incel’ cos it’s more comforting for them to believe that tan to admit to themselves that they’re just below average

I’ve met 13 girls off UK hinge this year (slayed 11). And I’m MTN/HTN depending on who you ask- gymmaxed

Some of them were even slightly above my own looksmatch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 21620
You don’t need to even close to the level of these guys to slay online - half of the profiles are obvious chadfishes anyway.

This stuff is mostly a cope for people who are like LTN or weak MTN to be like ‘Muh every guy is incel’ cos it’s more comforting for them to believe that tan to admit to themselves that they’re just below average
What about wheatwaffles isnt he a british incel lol.

What about wheatwaffles isnt he a british incel lol
He’s slightly below average looking and said he gotten some slim girls before

Again more proof this shit is a lot of cope so for people to overrate themskevs

Muh I’m HTN and can’t even get a fat girl cos it’s Gigachad only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

your first post that isn't some delusional rambling

I’ve met 13 girls off UK hinge this year (slayed 11). And I’m MTN/HTN depending on who you ask- gymmaxed

Some of them were even slightly above my own looksmatch
Agree with a lot of what you said but saying they are chadfishes Is a bit of a cope there maybe 1 or 2 in there max

• Woah
Agree with a lot of what you said but saying they are chadfishes Is a bit of a cope there maybe 1 or 2 in there max
Well just from a Brief glance- one is a model I’ve seen doing Oakley ads on Instagram , another has watermarks on his picture and that’s a pretty obvious giveaway

• Hmm...
Well just from a Brief glance- one is a model I’ve seen doing Oakley ads on Instagram , another has watermarks on his picture and that’s a pretty obvious giveaway
That’s Ted pullin legit profile he has hinge and it’s on his tik tok

• Woah
That’s Ted pullin legit profile he has hinge and it’s on his tik tok
Fair enough- but do you really think the average becky is holding out for a rich Gigachad male celebrity?

You should be worried about the regular HTNs and chadlites you see day to day at your uni etc cos they’re your main competition

Obsessing over top 0.001% guys is just retarded and if anything would make all this looksmaxxing stuff redundant since no one on this site will hit that level

Also the water mark I meant the guy at the nfl combine that’s defo fake lol

• +1
There's thousands of prime English girls on these apps. Don't kid yourself, these guys are slaying tons of hot girls. It's a myth that hot English girls don't exist
Then they'd have to deal with women on Hinge who are LTR-only. Tons of women like that on there.

• +1
QgND3_.gif

There is simply no point trying to compete with those cunts monopolizing their given city
Its not that bad ngl. Far from it. I don’t see a clear cut chad. And its top tier frauded pics. None of them you can be sure look remotely close to that irl. I’m one of the least frauded on that, and full ethnic and i do genuinely good. Just be genuinely gl works. Just don’t be a fraud since women are accustomed to frauds

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 21620
Its not that bad ngl. Far from it. I don’t see a clear cut chad. And its top tier frauded pics. None of them you can be sure look remotely close to that irl. I’m one of the least frauded on that, and full ethnic and i do genuinely good. Just be genuinely gl works. Just don’t be a fraud since women are accustomed to frauds
is there a good picture showing what they look like irl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Fair enough- but do you really think the average becky is holding out for a rich Gigachad male celebrity?

You should be worried about the regular HTNs and chadlites you see day to day at your uni etc cos they’re your main competition

Obsessing over top 0.001% guys is just retarded and if anything would make all this looksmaxxing stuff redundant since no one on this site will hit that level

Also the water mark I meant the guy at the nfl combine that’s defo fake lol
Bro im ngl all those guys fraud more than « forum » chads. Enough said. Just lol at this shit. And hinge is highest quality app.

• +1
Bro im ngl all those guys fraud more than « forum » chads. Enough said. Just lol at this shit. And hinge is highest quality app.
should be lifefuel for incels

But yes usually genuine candids are. None ever will use them. @Username Required while i actually use an off guard candid that make me look worse

• +1
They won’t share it for sure.
i know he an incel but lol

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Fruaded in what way ? Tbh stuff like clenching jaw and squinting shouldn’t be seen as fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
Only gl guy in op is tom and hes definitively frauding and probably diffuse thining/balding.

• +1
Fruaded in what way ? Tbh stuff like clenching jaw and squinting shouldn’t be seen as fraud
In ways that their best pics look like different person than them irl. We have a guy here too who looks gl in frauded and absolutely below average irl. There are many ways to achieve that.
Irl they pray that their frame and personnality will make the girl not leave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and BeenLMSsinceMSN
  • +1
In ways that their best pics look like different person than them irl. We have a guy here too who looks gl in frauded and absolutely below average irl. There are many ways to achieve that.
Irl they pray that their frame and personnality will make the girl not leave
Do you think frauding in pics is good or bad ? And what are these ways to fraud ?

• +1
You don’t think Keilab and frank mog too,
Keilab has a meh pheno and is frauding the most. Low appeal and not really actually high psl. But good body so will slay.
Frank actually is frail but is female gaze pilled. Would clean up. But not a mogger psl wise

• +1
Do you think frauding in pics is good or bad ? And what are these ways to fraud ?
I think its good because most of the time women don’t care if you look even way uglier as long as you’re above average.
These ways are lightning, angle, camera quality, squint, sucking cheeks, and later on editing pics

• +1
Notice how none use selfie videos?
@BeenLMSsinceMSN

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN and Deleted member 21620
Oh rofl keilan is the same as in the other pics ? As i said i was right. He looks like a turanid who would cope here with muh hunter eyes and complain to not get hot girls. Harmony and aesthetics are not appealing at all @BeenLMSsinceMSN

Only After 2/3 days on Hinge all of these guys popped up. No wonder UK girls have all these high standards when this is what they are swiping on day in day out

Gymmaxxed Chad with a thirst trap
Imagine how quick this guy gets 99 likes
View attachment 1696432

Its over

I hate looking at these threads, makes you realize why you are doing bad on tinder

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
Notice how none use selfie videos?
@BeenLMSsinceMSN
Ok yeah that’s very true but many guys don’t tbh would you say selfie vidoes see the most true test to see if a guy is GL ?

• +1
I think its good because most of the time women don’t care if you look even way uglier as long as you’re above average.
These ways are lightning, angle, camera quality, squint, sucking cheeks, and later on editing pics
Tbh editing is frauding but should stuff like sucking on cheeks be seen as frauding don’t Most guys do it ?

• +1
Tbh editing is frauding but should stuff like sucking on cheeks be seen as frauding don’t Most guys do it ?
depends on how hard one does it. The thing is if you can reproduce the fraud irl you're good to go. Else you may get rejected

Another brutal thread I made on Looksim exposing the guys hot women go for on Instagram (unknown Chads with sub 5k followers)

The guys on Instagram that girls go for mog these Chads into oblivion

I'll prob make another thread like it at some point
did you make the thread

Its over

I hate looking at these threads, makes you realize why you are doing bad on tinder
this 100% , those threads are brutal how can you compete when those guys are in every girl's range

• +1
I
this 100% , those threads are brutal how can you compete when those guys are in every girl's range

If these guys are ‘in every girls range’ by that logic my SMV is on par with guys in the OP since I’ve gotten attractive girls off hinge/tinder

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I

If these guys are ‘in every girls range’ by that logic my SMV is on par with guys in the OP since I’ve gotten attractive girls off hinge/tinder
maybe yes maybe not I don't know your SMV , also it's hard to estimate because just getting them and being bombarded with 1000 matches and them throwing pussy at you is different levels

maybe yes maybe not I don't know your SMV , also it's hard to estimate because just getting them and being bombarded with 1000 matches and them throwing pussy at you is different levels
Obviously it’s different levels

Are ou saying that if you’re not bombarded with pussy from stacies then it’s literally over? Only the top 0.01% of guys get That- that’s nothing unique to the UK either

Obviously it’s different levels

Are ou saying that if you’re not bombarded with pussy from stacies then it’s literally over? Only the top 0.01% of guys get That- that’s nothing unique to the UK either
no it's not over , it's over for normies and below

i think to make it you must be at least a chadlight