UK competition on Hinge (More brutal then tinder )

You don’t need to even close to the level of these guys to slay online - half of the profiles are obvious chadfishes anyway.

This stuff is mostly a cope for people who are like LTN or weak MTN to be like ‘Muh every guy is incel’ cos it’s more comforting for them to believe that tan to admit to themselves that they’re just below average

I’ve met 13 girls off UK hinge this year (slayed 11). And I’m MTN/HTN depending on who you ask- gymmaxed

Some of them were even slightly above my own looksmatch
If you do that well off dating apps. Why are you such a chicken IRL?

Come on man. Have you actually honestly really tried to go out of your way to approach?
In clubs and bars? Yes

During the daytime? Admittedly no I haven’t- I do want to start trying soon though as I feel like I could have some success so long as I put my ego aside

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
In clubs and bars? Yes

During the daytime? Admittedly no I haven’t- I do want to start trying soon though as I feel like I could have some success so long as I put my ego aside

Really. What you approach every time you go out and nothing at all? Do you not get any iois?

Where would you approach during the day?

most of them look incel tier tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Really. What you approach every time you go out and nothing at all? Do you not get any iois?

Where would you approach during the day?
I get like 1 IOI on average I’d say when I go out- tbh I’m more picky irl cos it’s way more effort

I will try coffe shops, mueseums, the streets etc

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
Well done for posting a bunch of htns.

when you go to rugby matches it’s just a bunch of ogres so fair play for finding the gay ones.

• JFL
Only After 2/3 days on Hinge all of these guys popped up. No wonder UK girls have all these high standards when this is what they are swiping on day in day out

Gymmaxxed Chad with a thirst trap
Imagine how quick this guy gets 99 likes
View attachment 1696432
1659270 485785

1644450 75ZfXvW

• +1
Well done for posting a bunch of htns.

when you go to rugby matches it’s just a bunch of ogres so fair play for finding the gay ones.
If that’s HTN god help Most of this site

Only After 2/3 days on Hinge all of these guys popped up. No wonder UK girls have all these high standards when this is what they are swiping on day in day out

View attachment 1696432
how can you know those aren't just catfishes

also in case they aren't, they'll obviously will be hooking up with tinder foids every day. so they're MONOPOLIZING women
why again aren't chads slaughtered like pigs for stealing pussy?
as chad as they may be, a bullet in the head will kill them
or a knife in the stomach
or pour oil on them and light them on fire
there are many ways to kill a Chad :forcedsmile:

You don’t need to even close to the level of these guys to slay online - half of the profiles are obvious chadfishes anyway.

This stuff is mostly a cope for people who are like LTN or weak MTN to be like ‘Muh every guy is incel’ cos it’s more comforting for them to believe that tan to admit to themselves that they’re just below average

I’ve met 13 girls off UK hinge this year (slayed 11). And I’m MTN/HTN depending on who you ask- gymmaxed

Some of them were even slightly above my own looksmatch
lol you retarded rat, most guys on dating apps are unattractive. not a statistic available that is contradicting this

• +1
Slaying on dating apps is all about being a high sex appeal masculine brute. I run a Hinge experiment with a gymmaxxed sex appealmaxxed HTN black guy and the results shattered all my PSL beliefs into oblivion. This dude mogged Mukasa Kakonge and my gymmaxxed white Chadlite on Hinge - it sounds unbelievable, but it is true; the results shocked me to my core:

View attachment 1696866
RTT is the best strategy for dating apps. Being a tall roided tatted fuckboy although hinge may be a bit different. Thoughts?

Yeah most were Beckys (5-6 range) and a few 7s
Most of my matches are 6-7s with some 8s. What kind of profile do you think you need to match with 8s and 9s?

RTT is the best strategy for dating apps. Being a tall roided tatted fuckboy although hinge may be a bit different. Thoughts?
RTT is everything on dating apps
Most of my matches are 6-7s with some 8s. What kind of profile do you think you need to match with 8s and 9s?
You can’t match with 8s and 9s unless you’re a gigachad with a perfect profile lol

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Xangsane
RTT is everything on dating apps

You can’t match with 8s and 9s unless you’re a gigachad with a perfect profile lol
I match with 8s but they usually don’t respond to me and I’m not a Chad. I’ll dm you I have a question about RTT

Hinge has gone mainstream alot of the tinder/bumble crowd has moved over.

For awhile their you could slay MTB-HTB as a HTN.

I did at least a dozen over the past 12 months off their.

However the competition has increase massively over the last 3 months. You will get dates with a HTB and have her cold as ice and ready to leave after 2 drinks or you have great convos with chicks and set up dates and your suddenly unmatched.

The bar has been raised to chadlite from HTN.

Tom is the only one I think is handsome

Hinge has gone mainstream alot of the tinder/bumble crowd has moved over.

For awhile their you could slay MTB-HTB as a HTN.

I did at least a dozen over the past 12 months off their.

However the competition has increase massively over the last 3 months. You will get dates with a HTB and have her cold as ice and ready to leave after 2 drinks or you have great convos with chicks and set up dates and your suddenly unmatched.

The bar has been raised to chadlite from HTN.
Weird I have literally the exact same experience

Earlier in 2022 i was doing pretty well on hinge- was getting MTB consistently and the occasional HTB

Now ive somehow been relegated to LTB despite the fact i fraud extra height now and have better pics-

oh well at least i made hey while the sun was shining

Weird I have literally the exact same experience

Earlier in 2022 i was doing pretty well on hinge- was getting MTB consistently and the occasional HTB

Now ive somehow been relegated to LTB despite the fact i fraud extra height now and have better pics-

oh well at least i made hey while the sun was shining
Yea it went mainstream, just as tinder/bumble got destroyed, hinge is almost done.

I did 3 MTB in june and got bored and went volcel came back online and game changed. Lots of good matchs but it's so much harder to get a date and when you do the close rate seems to have collapsed. It use to be an almost guarantee smash after first date

I got shutdown by two HTBs in last month and while getting plenty of matchs the they just don't go anywhere. I had 3 dates go bust, 1 came back and let me suck on tits/make out( she was a roastie who need BF asap), and one curry foid came over with no date prob

Already put my acct on hold. The matching, the texting, the driving to the dates, paying $30-$40. Tired of it. Gonna force myself to go out on fri/sat and just do warm/cold approachs at apt gym.

Last edited:
Yea it went mainstream, just as tinder/bumble got destroyed, hinge is almost done.

I did 3 MTB in june and got bored and went volcel came back online and game changed. Lots of good matchs but it's so much harder to get a date and when you do the close rate seems to have collapsed. It use to be an almost guarantee smash after first date

I got shutdown by two HTBs in last month and while getting plenty of matchs the they just don't go anywhere. I had 3 dates go bust, 1 came back and let me suck on tits/make out( she was a roastie who need BF asap), and one curry foid came over with no date prob

Already put my acct on hold. The matching, the texting, the driving to the dates, paying $30-$40. Tired of it. Gonna force myself to go out on fri/sat and just do warm/cold approachs.
lmao- well im glad someone else had the same experience as me at least

I got fed up of getting flaked so much- but its given me motivation to go out this weekend and spam approach irl at least

lmao- well im glad someone else had the same experience as me at least

I got fed up of getting flaked so much- but its given me motivation to go out this weekend and spam approach irl at least
The ROI is laughable and it wrecks your mental health getting ghosted, flaked, denied..

Time to go old fashion, 97% of males won't do a single approach

View attachment 1696432
Hinge is brutal as fuck

The ROI is laughable and it wrecks your mental health getting ghosted, flaked, denied..

Time to go old fashion, 97% of males won't do a single approach
ROI on dating apps is better than IRL.

97% of IRL approaches result in being looked at like you are some weirdo screep. And immediately ruins your reputation with her and all her friends.

ROI on dating apps is better than IRL.

97% of IRL approaches result in being looked at like you are some weirdo screep. And immediately ruins your reputation with her and all her friends.
Not cold. Warm iOis at the gym, bars, clubs, workout classes.

Not cold. Warm iOis at the gym, bars, clubs, workout classes.
And how do you think you're going to get warm ioi's when you barely get matches on OLD?

U need to be insanely GL to get ioi's IRL. I never get them when I go out or in my daily life. I've had more success on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
And how do you think you're going to get warm ioi's when you barely get matches on OLD?

U need to be insanely GL to get ioi's IRL. I never get them when I go out or in my daily life. I've had more success on tinder.
Also IOI means nothing you guys will think a Stacylite is eyeing you up and then she calls you over to take a picture for her friends lol it literally could mean anything

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Another brutal thread I made on Looksim exposing the guys hot women go for on Instagram (unknown Chads with sub 5k followers)

The guys on Instagram that girls go for mog these Chads into oblivion

I'll prob make another thread like it at some point
Make the thread asap, would destroy alot of copes here

oofy doofy included

• Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
Nuclear tier over

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Bump this godly realitypill