UK NP girl thread discussion

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Going to tag my fellow uk autist @Xangsane

Any clues as to where to find these NP types outside of dating apps? Is daygame really the only way to approach girls like this? Strats to bang NP girls? What makes NP girls like NP guys vs P girls, etc.

General discussion thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, aBetterMii, sorrowfulsad and 4 others
Any clues as to where to find these NP types outside of dating apps?
University societies that are likely to have lots of NP women (e.g. fundraising, photography, sewing, reading societies), libraries, church/mosque/synagogue groups, coffee stores, especially independent coffee stores.
Is daygame really the only way to approach girls like this?
It could work if you're in a society or one of those groups but don't hang around coffee stores; there have been multiple reports of women complaining about PUAs inside coffee stores.
Strats to bang NP girls?
Unfortunately, the majority of them are gonna want and would prefer an LTR. Many would refuse to give away sex. Therefore you'd have to wait a bit and court her, but don't manipulate her if she is hesitant to hook up. P girls are better for hookups.
What makes NP girls like NP guys vs P girls, etc.
NP foids believe an NP man would more likely commit to them rather than use them as a cumrag. For example in these sets of profiles, they would have a strong preference for Ollie, Chris, the younger Tom (aka Gonzalocel), and if she's a darkskin curry, Dom:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Solidcoin and FailedNormieManlet
University societies that are likely to have lots of NP women (e.g. fundraising, photography, sewing, reading societies), libraries, church/mosque/synagogue groups, coffee stores, especially independent coffee stores.

It could work if you're in a society or one of those groups but don't hang around coffee stores; there have been multiple reports of women complaining about PUAs inside coffee stores.

Unfortunately, the majority of them are gonna want and would prefer an LTR. Many would refuse to give away sex. Therefore you'd have to wait a bit and court her, but don't manipulate her if she is hesitant to hook up. P girls are better for hookups.

NP foids believe an NP man would more likely commit to them rather than use them as a cumrag. For example in these sets of profiles, they would have a strong preference for Ollie, Chris, the younger Tom (aka Gonzalocel), and if she's a darkskin curry, Dom:

Over for me, I'm not even at uni anymore...

I don't really visit coffee shops tbh, I only visit bookshops sometimes to buy philosophy books and other things.

Yeah I'd suspect majority want an LTR first, girls like that are easier to talk to and shit. I have little success with P girls JFL.

Do u think NP girls like guys who are muscular?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Chadeep and Xangsane
Over for me, I'm not even at uni anymore...
You graduated?
I don't really visit coffee shops tbh, I only visit bookshops sometimes to buy philosophy books and other things.
Some foids might be in there, but usually MTBs or below.
Yeah I'd suspect majority want an LTR first, girls like that are easier to talk to and shit. I have little success with P girls JFL.
Definitely. Most HQNP foids I talked to expressed a strong preference for LTRs and usually will not compromise.
Do u think NP girls like guys who are muscular?
Absolutely they do.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
You graduated?

Some foids might be in there, but usually MTBs or below.

Definitely. Most HQNP foids I talked to expressed a strong preference for LTRs and usually will not compromise.

Absolutely they do.
No, I have exams in a month and after that - well what's the point in uni? I'm in final year atm.

MTBs or below sounds accurate, I think NP girls are a bit rarer in the UK. They all remind me of school teachers and whatnot, I think a lot of my interests and hobbies line up with them hence I think I have greater success with them.

I do think they prefer muscular dudes, but not roided out huge guys. What have your experiences on NP vs P girls been like?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
No, I have exams in a month and after that - well what's the point in uni? I'm in final year atm.
Hope your exams go well; what are your plans afterwards?

MTBs or below sounds accurate, I think NP girls are a bit rarer in the UK. They all remind me of school teachers and whatnot, I think a lot of my interests and hobbies line up with them hence I think I have greater success with them.
I'd honestly say of all NP foids in the UK, 90% are MTB or below. People here believe they are compensating with hobbies to "try to make themselves stand out" due to their lack of facial aesthetics. The ones who are in that small 10% are either well-kept ethnics (often noodles or more recently, educationmaxxed Nigerians) or the racist posh white private/grammar school blonde HTBs with oversized TikTok-style clothes named Hattie, Cordelia and Poppy.

I do think they prefer muscular dudes, but not roided out huge guys. What have your experiences on NP vs P girls been like?
They definitely seem to prefer a swimmer's/ottermode body.

P foids are outwardly either racist or exclusive towards certain lads (and oddly enough, foids). They may include a token ethnic in their group or use a BBC lad for their sex toy for a few days before going off with some RTT white LoveIslandcel.

As for NP foids; they do seem to treat me better, especially ethnic foids and MTB whites. However you do also get the "rahs" (typically white blonde HTBs) that went to private schools and are quite racist towards anyone not white.

• +1
Hope your exams go well; what are your plans afterwards?

I'd honestly say of all NP foids in the UK, 90% are MTB or below. People here believe they are compensating with hobbies to "try to make themselves stand out" due to their lack of facial aesthetics. The ones who are in that small 10% are either well-kept ethnics (often noodles or more recently, educationmaxxed Nigerians) or the racist posh white private/grammar school blonde HTBs with oversized TikTok-style clothes named Hattie, Cordelia and Poppy.

They definitely seem to prefer a swimmer's/ottermode body.

P foids are outwardly either racist or exclusive towards certain lads (and oddly enough, foids). They may include a token ethnic in their group or use a BBC lad for their sex toy for a few days before going off with some RTT white LoveIslandcel.

As for NP foids; they do seem to treat me better, especially ethnic foids and MTB whites. However you do also get the "rahs" (typically white blonde HTBs) that went to private schools and are quite racist towards anyone not white.
I’m planning to teach for a year, then apply to med.

Yeah most NP girls are MTB, I don’t think they are compensating. A lot of them seem to genuinely enjoy stuff like museums and art.

The ottermode thing is legit too.

My theory is that, these girls tend to daydream and romanticise shit a lot more than p girls. And hence ottermode is appealing to them, it’s something you can imagine as a guy from a romantic film or something.

Np girls are nicer to me too. MTB NP girls are very easy to date from my experience

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
ukcel checking in

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I’m planning to teach for a year, then apply to med.

Yeah most NP girls are MTB, I don’t think they are compensating. A lot of them seem to genuinely enjoy stuff like museums and art.

The ottermode thing is legit too.

My theory is that, these girls tend to daydream and romanticise shit a lot more than p girls. And hence ottermode is appealing to them, it’s something you can imagine as a guy from a romantic film or something.

Np girls are nicer to me too. MTB NP girls are very easy to date from my experience
I wonder why there are more attractive P foids?

It's not just that there are more P foids as a whole in the UK but I'd say:

Of all P foids, 40% are HTB+, the other 60% are MTB or below

Of all NP foids, 10% are HTB+, the other 90% are MTB or below

I'd love to get an ottermode body but I'm a meso-endomorph. Is this impossible for me to achieve?

Absolutely; the sort of girl Gonzalocel ended up with at the end. One of the mods on here thought he ended up with an Instagram influencer Stacy :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
I wonder why there are more attractive P foids?

It's not just that there are more P foids as a whole in the UK but I'd say:

Of all P foids, 40% are HTB+, the other 60% are MTB or below

Of all NP foids, 10% are HTB+, the other 90% are MTB or below

I'd love to get an ottermode body but I'm a meso-endomorph. Is this impossible for me to achieve?

Absolutely; the sort of girl Gonzalocel ended up with at the end. One of the mods on here thought he ended up with an Instagram influencer Stacy :lul::lul::lul:
Send me pic of your physique

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Send me pic of your physique

that imgur album just tightened the noose around my neck several fold

• So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus and Xangsane
Tom (aged 23) married a becky.
How do you feel?
every chad sits at the extreme of either pole, gonzalo was bluepilled

and had his naivete exploited

• JFL
Images 1 16

What percentile is this NP foid in Uk @Xangsane

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived and Xangsane
every chad sits at the extreme of either pole, gonzalo was bluepilled

and had his naivete exploited
Since he's Jewish, do you think some foids would have seen that as a deal breaker?

In what way did you think he seemed naive?

What about the other guys, how do they compare to him

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
How rare is it tho? I feel like NP foids are present in western Europe mostly.
Mostly in Eastern Europe
Some in Western Europe
Extremely rare in the British Isles

• +1
Since he's Jewish, do you think some foids would have seen that as a deal breaker?

In what way did you think he seemed naive?

What about the other guys, how do they compare to him
no, jewcels have a good reputation

chads have a tendency to be extremely bluepilled or blackpilled

most of the other guys actually mog him tbh

• +1
no, jewcels have a good reputation

chads have a tendency to be extremely bluepilled or blackpilled

most of the other guys actually mog him tbh
Even when the vast majority of foids in the uk are against circumcision?

So the blackpilled ones just pump and dump any foid that isn't a stacy and the bluepilled ones tend to go for personality?

What do you rate him in comparison with the other guys and who do you think are the biggest moggers?

I did experiments on gonzalo in London and idk why he matched with mostly alt MTBs and below :feelskek: not a single stacylite or above, and lots of fat chicks

• +1

So the blackpilled ones just pump and dump any foid that isn't a stacy and the bluepilled ones tend to go for personality?

What do you rate him in comparison with the other guys and who do you think are the biggest moggers?

I did experiments on gonzalo in London and idk why he matched with mostly alt MTBs and below :feelskek: not a single stacylite or above, and lots of fat chicks
You maybe can be ottermode bro, what are your lifts atm

• +1
Mostly in Eastern Europe
Some in Western Europe
Extremely rare in the British Isles
@FailedNormieManlet You should EEmax tbh.

• Woah
Thank you!
Lifts, like how much of my bodyweight I can lift?
as in.

You weigh 75kg right?

State your squat, DL, bench, OHP, etc

doesnt matter since so many men are circumcised, its not out of the norm

hes rly good looking i cant undermine any of his features.

he'd probably do 10 times better in any other location

• +1
Elite universities have a lot of NP women tbh, especially in stem. People on this forum act like they’re ugly but I disagree they look pretty decent

3 PSL pajeet Manlet EEmaxxed and got married.

he is betabuxing probably man. Idk how I'd fare in EE, I wouldn't mind giving it a try though tbh.

Only EE women who are nice to me are old romanian mothers from work who invite me to drink with them in their cars, and have offered me lifts back home

as in.

You weigh 75kg right?

State your squat, DL, bench, OHP, etc
Yes. I've been lifting for a few years now. At the moment:

Squat: 125kg
DL: 140kg
Bench: 100kg
OHP: 60kg

IIRC

I can lift quite a fair bit but to be fair sometimes I do have difficulties with fat loss around my stomach

• Woah
Yes. I've been lifting for a few years now. At the moment:

Squat: 125kg
DL: 140kg
Bench: 100kg
OHP: 60kg

IIRC

I can lift quite a fair bit but to be fair sometimes I do have difficulties with fat loss around my stomach
Are these 1rm?

Nigga how is ur DL so low? My DL is 110kg for 5 reps atm but my 1rm is like 130kg.

Your bench is really fucking good though jfl.

I am 58kg atm.

Okay yeah you do seem to have good base bro, are you doing accessory lifts too? Important for physique. You look 18-20% bf imo, you will have to cut to 12%. How big are your wrists? Ottermode niggas have small wrists like me

• +1
Are these 1rm?

Nigga how is ur DL so low? My DL is 110kg for 5 reps atm but my 1rm is like 130kg.

Your bench is really fucking good though jfl.

I am 58kg atm.

Okay yeah you do seem to have good base bro, are you doing accessory lifts too? Important for physique. You look 18-20% bf imo, you will have to cut to 12%. How big are your wrists? Ottermode niggas have small wrists like me
Yep, 1rm.
I sometimes find it challenging to get it off the floor when I first started and to be fair I started deadlifting later than the other ones I mentioned. Sometimes when I started the weight would just hover off the floor :feelskek:

Thank you!

Nope, I don't do accessory lifts

Never measured my wrists but my wrists don't seem thin at all

• +1
Yep, 1rm.
I sometimes find it challenging to get it off the floor when I first started and to be fair I started deadlifting later than the other ones I mentioned. Sometimes when I started the weight would just hover off the floor :feelskek:

Thank you!

Nope, I don't do accessory lifts

Never measured my wrists but my wrists don't seem thin at all
You won't look ottermode nor will look good if you don't do accessory lifts tbh. You should run a PPL program or an UL program.

• +1
doesnt matter since so many men are circumcised, its not out of the norm

hes rly good looking i cant undermine any of his features.

he'd probably do 10 times better in any other location
In the uk the majority of men are uncut, and men that are cut are more likely to be Muslim, Jewish or African. It's extremely rare for white men to be cut here

I'm half Arab and cut

Also many foids are against circumcising future sons unless if she's Muslim or jew

In Atlanta he matched with mostly htbs, someone else did an experiment in him

• +1
You won't look ottermode nor will look good if you don't do accessory lifts tbh. You should run a PPL program or an UL program.
Thanks for the tip, maybe that's why I didn't get as ripped yet :feelswhy:

• +1
Thanks for the tip, maybe that's why I didn't get as ripped yet :feelswhy:
i fell into that trap too at first. I do accessories and don't regret

• +1
  • +1
i run reddit ppl. but it is newbie af
I will find you nice sexy bengali girl who looks like that poojeeta Stacy bengaligodess you will get a foid looking like her but good Muslim girl who will thank the Umah mashallah 😍 this is what you get

• Love it

I know a few girls who used to be NP but then morphed themselves into primitive as that's what's publicised and trendy in UK

Eg by dressing more revealing, working out, getting lip fillers, tattoos

All in all Bhai I have little optimism of me getting a worthy LTR unless it's some post wall whore trying to tie down ☹️

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
I know a few girls who used to be NP but then morphed themselves into primitive as that's what's publicised and trendy in UK

All in all Bhai I have little optimism of me getting a worthy LTR unless it's some post wall whore trying to tie down ☹️
This is why I say avoid white girls in this nation. Even polish women are botoxed slags. Just look for quiet ethnic girls mostly Muslim and you’ll be fine.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
This is why I say avoid white girls in this nation. Even polish women are botoxed slags. Just look for quiet ethnic girls mostly Muslim and you’ll be fine.
Ditto

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

what is NP

They do this because they want Chad's attention

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet

I'm finna have to become primitive jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101