UK NP girl thread discussion

This is why I say avoid white girls in this nation. Even polish women are botoxed slags. Just look for quiet ethnic girls mostly Muslim and you’ll be fine.
Muslim girls don't like me bro some reason typically lol

But EE do but the ones in UK are obvs infected

Who knows maybe I may one day find a nice Muslim girl not really thinking about this stuff anymore tbh

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Thing is I'd rather attract a hqnp anyday lol but my pheno and look edge more towards primitive jfl
Bro you could easily fck these sorts of girls. I stg they are the easiest to date, these are the sort of bitches who will ask you to go disney land with them, introduce you to her friends, etc. It's brutally over for me. I just want to slay JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Muslim girls don't like me bro some reason typically lol

But EE do but the ones in UK are obvs infected

Who knows maybe I may one day find a nice Muslim girl not really thinking about this stuff anymore tbh
I don’t do well with Slavic women and I don’t lie or them much overrated women most brit women mogg them i don’t see the appeal. Just ethnic maxx and you’ll be good. @Xangsane isnt wrong or lying though if your in uni approach curry foids if your black paki mullato or white they will 100% fuck you super easy, curry women single handedly saved me from being an incel in 2019 and even in 2021 they saved me yet again :feelsgah: god bless them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Bro you could easily fck these sorts of girls. I stg they are the easiest to date, these are the sort of bitches who will ask you to go disney land with them, introduce you to her friends, etc. It's brutally over for me. I just want to slay JFL
I will give you guide to turn primitive tried and tested and I guess it's what's caused me to become it

Clean shaven I edge less towards primitive this is why men try disrespect me clean shaven, women not noticed diff in attraction- but you should use Munoz to grow some stubble light stubble.

Second get lean and put muscle on your frame which you already know

There you have it you are primitive jfl

But yeah good point think me just festering alone this weekend has made me feel sorry for myself jfl

• +1
I will give you guide to turn primitive tried and tested and I guess it's what's caused me to become it

Clean shaven I edge less towards primitive this is why men try disrespect me clean shaven, women not noticed diff in attraction- but you should use Munoz to grow some stubble light stubble.

Second get lean and put muscle on your frame which you already know

There you have it you are primitive jfl

But yeah good point think me just festering alone this weekend has made me feel sorry for myself jfl
Do women respond differently to beard? I am leanmaxxing and lifting, I plan to get perm again and grow beard so Iook like greek statue JFL.

But my eye area is so fucking innocent looking, idk if I ever will become a primitive god, primitive mogs in the UK so much. I wish I was fucking retarded and born in essex.

Bro, you can literally slay

I don’t do well with Slavic women and I don’t lie or them much overrated women most brit women mogg them i don’t see the appeal. Just ethnic maxx and you’ll be good. @Xangsane isnt wrong or lying though if your in uni approach curry foids if your black paki mullato or white they will 100% fuck you super easy, curry women single handedly saved me from being an incel in 2019 and even in 2021 they saved me yet again :feelsgah: god bless them
I get you, the native ones over in there home country fog the British ones hard
Thing it's coz it's less work for me tbh

JFl I am ethnic maxxed, but my uni days are looooong gone but glad to hear curry girls are mirin you, the younger ones are defo hotter than when I was at uni.

Going to tag my fellow uk autist @Xangsane

Any clues as to where to find these NP types outside of dating apps? Is daygame really the only way to approach girls like this? Strats to bang NP girls? What makes NP girls like NP guys vs P girls, etc.

General discussion thread
Feel like UK girls are probably some of the most P girls they are so outwardly sexual and masc it’s unreal. They all wants RTT rugby Chad . I literally have Chad fish experiments where I told girls He had a girlfriend and the girls were still dtf . Honestly I don’t know how you’d even find a NP girl
Going to tag my fellow uk autist @Xangsane

Any clues as to where to find these NP types outside of dating apps? Is daygame really the only way to approach girls like this? Strats to bang NP girls? What makes NP girls like NP guys vs P girls, etc.

General discussion thread

• +1
Yes the Hindu dark-skinned ones especially

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Feel like UK girls are probably some of the most P girls they are so outwardly sexual and masc it’s unreal. They all wants RTT rugby Chad . I literally have Chad fish experiments where I told girls He had a girlfriend and the girls were still dtf . Honestly I don’t know how you’d even find a NP girl
I'm so fucked man. UK girls literally cover themselves in fake tan, wear the tightest dresses and revealing shit and are such air heads. They love rugby chads (JFL I used to play rugby but my mother made me quit!)

Bro idk where to even find NP girls too, if I knew where all the NP girls were, you'd think I'd be posting here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN, Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
Do women respond differently to beard? I am leanmaxxing and lifting, I plan to get perm again and grow beard so Iook like greek statue JFL.

But my eye area is so fucking innocent looking, idk if I ever will become a primitive god, primitive mogs in the UK so much. I wish I was fucking retarded and born in essex.

Bro, you can literally slay
Not noticed anything massive maybe more hqnp types, stubble defo more mulattas look and shit (feel like a magnet to these types lately dunno wtf is going on jfl) but no big difference apart from men not respecting me half as much tbh

Yeh I should push for this look unless you have moggers hollow cheeks naturally then light stubble or clean shaven ngl

Never seen your eye area tbh bro, pm it if you want, seen your side and your front with eyes covered- but yeah it's a joke how much it's favoured lmao
Hahaha
Funny I never in my life wished I was a diff race dunno why lmao

Yeah man it's almost time to go in!!!

• +1
I'm so fucked man. UK girls literally cover themselves in fake tan, wear the tightest dresses and revealing shit and are such air heads. They love rugby chads (JFL I used to play rugby but my mother made me quit!)

Bro idk where to even find NP girls too, if I knew where all the NP girls were, you'd think I'd be posting here?
Rugby chads pump and dump them all :feelskek:
One box bodied mtb blonde I knew got in an ltr with them but got dumped soon after

• +1

It’s so brutal literally makes me laugh when Americans on here complain most UK guys here would be HTN minimum over there . You ever thought about trying out Toronto ? Indians do pretty good there

And yeah it’s torture seeing hot beckies out in these tight shorts now it’s warmer

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
Yes the Hindu dark-skinned ones especially
I never curls with a single Hindu dindu one. One was dark like @FailedNormieManlet skin complexion but she wasn’t a Hindu dindu, the rest were half white mongrels and pakis. So lightskinned and yellow skinned I guess?

Lol @ Your mates having to fuck Abos I’d rope in their shoes

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Not noticed anything massive maybe more hqnp types, stubble defo more mulattas look and shit (feel like a magnet to these types lately dunno wtf is going on jfl) but no big difference apart from men not respecting me half as much tbh

Yeh I should push for this look unless you have moggers hollow cheeks naturally then light stubble or clean shaven ngl

Never seen your eye area tbh bro, pm it if you want, seen your side and your front with eyes covered- but yeah it's a joke how much it's favoured lmao
Hahaha
Funny I never in my life wished I was a diff race dunno why lmao

Yeah man it's almost time to go in!!!
I'll pm

Bro you need to keep stubble, you look like a bad boy drug dealer JFL. You could slay hard here in the UK, literally go to london and you will just fuck black chicks and white girls with dad issues. I look like a fucking child man!

You could easily make a tinder or hinge and bang girls JFL

Rugby chads pump and dump them all :feelskek:
One box bodied mtb blonde I knew got in an ltr with them but got dumped soon after
Rugby chads own this country

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
It’s so brutal literally makes me laugh when Americans on here complain most UK guys here would be HTN minimum over there . You ever thought about trying out Toronto ? Indians do pretty good there

And yeah it’s torture seeing hot beckies out in these tight shorts now it’s warmer
I cannot interact with UK girls. They are brain dead as fuck, most of this country all they fucking know is football, pub and rugby. It's making me crazy nigga.

Maybe I would move to canada, where are you from?

• JFL
I'll pm

Bro you need to keep stubble, you look like a bad boy drug dealer JFL. You could slay hard here in the UK, literally go to london and you will just fuck black chicks and white girls with dad issues. I look like a fucking child man!

Yeah bro

I plan to get really decent pics taken at clubs, UK monuments when out and about to get OLD profile sorted
I've always had subpar pics where I don't look my best and did badly on them(never matched girls I actually wanted lol) hopefully things will be different this time

As I've said before I Fkn hate having pics taken feel like I look terribly but leaning down with short stubble hopefully they look good

I'll pm

Be careful of hinge though
Single mums and roasties report you for using it as a hook up app

Who have you noticed rugby chads ltring?

• +1
I never curls with a single Hindu dindu one. One was dark like @FailedNormieManlet skin complexion but she wasn’t a Hindu dindu, the rest were half white mongrels and pakis. So lightskinned and yellow skinned I guess?

Lol @ Your mates having to fuck Abos I’d rope in their shoes
Some hindu dindu girls in America are coping with virginity

• +1
Yeah bro

I plan to get really decent pics taken at clubs, UK monuments when out and about to get OLD profile sorted
I've always had subpar pics where I don't look my best and did badly on them(never matched girls I actually wanted lol) hopefully things will be different this time

As I've said before I Fkn hate having pics taken feel like I look terribly but leaning down with short stubble hopefully they look good
I get that feeling too. I hate having pics taken of me too, it feels awkward as fuck. If you have good physique get pics taken of you at beach or some shit.

I plan to get pics taken of me doing judo or some shit and a few pics of me hiking.

• +1
Be careful of hinge though
Single mums and roasties report you for using it as a hook up app

Who have you noticed rugby chads ltring?
white blonde HTBs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I cannot interact with UK girls. They are brain dead as fuck, most of this country all they fucking know is football, pub and rugby. It's making me crazy nigga.

Maybe I would move to canada, where are you from?
Honestly UK non white women are alright it’s the white women that are mentally ok par with a 10 year old

I’m from the UK but seen enough of Canada to know if your Indian it’s probably the best place to be in the west .

You thought about trying rugby again after uni ? Even if not at a high level just to take pics and say you play 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
Honestly UK non white women are alright it’s the white women that are mentally ok par with a 10 year old

I’m from the UK but seen enough of Canada to know if your Indian it’s probably the best place to be in the west .

You thought about trying rugby again after uni ? Even if not at a high level just to take pics and say you play 💀
I defo need to visit Canada heard really good things about the country tbh

Yeah bro

Someone really needs to do a thread on what sort of pics do best on dating apps for this I just try and see what guys are at the top when I Stacy fish and can try and copy their type of pics

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet

UK non white women are okay. But the white blonde girls, god I want to shoot myself...

I do BJJ and shit now, I can't really play rugby anymore. I used to play for an amateur team and was left wing and played for school too. It's brutally over for me bro

white blonde HTBs
I also knew an alien tranny looking LTB-MTB who loved the primal love island look and coped with gymcelling (even though she still had a brick shaped body) who lost her virginity in high school, masturbated in front of everyone at a high school party, didn't go to uni and got into serial LTRs with primal chads :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She openly claimed she wouldn't settle for sub chads and had a crush on nick Bateman

• JFL
I also knew an alien tranny looking LTB-MTB who loved the primal love island look and coped with gymcelling (even though she still had a brick shaped body) who lost her virginity in high school, masturbated in front of everyone at a high school party, didn't go to uni and got into serial LTRs with primal chads :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She openly claimed she wouldn't settle for sub chads and had a crush on nick Bateman
she deserves chads! :soy::soy:

Women are so delusional jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane