UKcels GTFIH

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
How to procure anabolic steroids in this country ? I know they are legal to use personally, but does the exchange need to happen in person or could I import them? From china or somewhere ? The issue is customs. What’s are your sources?

just ping eurotards in general EU restrictions make it similar across the board no?

@pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @AspiringMogger @TRUE_CEL

just ping eurotards in general EU restrictions make it similar across the board no?

Things are different cause of Brexit here, and how do I tag people here. I haven’t figured that out yet

Things are different cause of Brexit here, and how do I tag people here. I haven’t figured that out yet
You just type "@" and then their username

@bishōnenmaxxer @MaestheticMaso

I don’t know who uses roids and is from the UK. That’s the issue ?
Unironically lurk moar. Eventually someone will mention shit food and you'll know they are from that hellhole of an island.

Unironically lurk moar. Eventually someone will mention shit food and you'll know they are from that hellhole of an island.
I know you can buy sarms online but what about actual roids ?? Everyone in the UK is so secretive as well, you ask them anything and they just lie and gaslight you jfl

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I just realised it’s 4:30AM here. Everyone’s a sleep. Only I’m up jfl

There was a local gym offering them. They closed up shop years ago.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso