Ultimate blackpilled dream

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Life is so bitch to incels,it won’t even let them have good dreams. I dreamed about my crush going over to my house. We were meant to have fun and talk,as we planned on the internet,however my high social anxiety just striked. She sat next to me,and I accidentally saw that she was flirting with another guy on phone through text. I told her to wait a bit,I’ll be right back,than gone to my room,took a whole bottle of sleeping pills,and tried to swallow as much caps as possible,then I took a big sip of beer,hoping I will never wake up,and the dream finally ended.

Life is so bitch to incels,it won’t even let them have good dreams. I dreamed about my crush going over to my house. We were meant to have fun and talk,as we planned on the internet,however my high social anxiety just striked. She sat next to me,and I accidentally saw that she was flirting with another guy on phone through text. I told her to wait a bit,I’ll be right back,than gone to my room,took a whole bottle of sleeping pills,and tried to swallow as much caps as possible,then I took a big sip of beer,hoping I will never wake up,and the dream finally ended.
Well you're not entitled to anything

• +1
Reactions: androidcel