Iron
I'm 20 and 5'10 currently weigh 170

Want to gymmax/growthmax

What diet should I have?
What foods should I eat?

Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Lots of meat, other sources of protein and fat, low carbs, lots of fruits and vegetables, as little sugar as possible, vit d, zinc and magnesium supplements.
Drink lots of water but not excessively.
The meat should be white meat for the most part.
If you are into vegan stuff pulled oats would be good for protein if you have it available.
Beans are good also.

• +1
Reactions: Ayush
Lots of meat, other sources of protein and fat, low carbs, lots of fruits and vegetables, as little sugar as possible, vit d, zinc and magnesium supplements.
Drink lots of water but not excessively.
The meat should be white meat for the most part.
If you are into vegan stuff pulled oats would be good for protein if you have it available.
Beans are good also.
what dosage of vitamin d, zinc, and magnesium?
what brand? I'll buy it on amazon now.

Vitamin d 50mcg/day, 15-30 mg of zinc, around 300mg of magnesium.
I use Albion minerals but the brand is not so important, i use zinc chelate, you could try different types.

Lack of zinc is linked to bad immune function and low testosterone, low magnesium combined with exercise can lead to cramps, d-vitamin can help with testosterone production and overall health, especially in cold climates with little sunlight.

Vitamin d 50mcg/day, 15-30 mg of zinc, around 300mg of magnesium.
I use Albion minerals but the brand is not so important, i use zinc chelate, you could try different types.

Lack of zinc is linked to bad immune function and low testosterone, low magnesium combined with exercise can lead to cramps, d-vitamin can help with testosterone production and overall health, especially in cold climates with little sunlight.
Have you noticed anything since taking them?

Have you noticed anything since taking them?
I've taken them on and off for over 5 years, nothing spectacular but can't hurt either.
Maybe a slight increase in energy levels overall.

I had cramps when i was slightly deficient in magnesium, instant fix for cramps.

Zinc seems to directly increase T levels but only slightly. Can't know if placebo though.
There's a study about taking mega doses of zinc and it elevated testosterone but also cholesterol.

The D-vitamin has the most pronounced effect, normalizes feeling in winter when there's little sunlight. Without if i feel more depressed.

You can't build muscle on that much of a deficit. How the fuck are you going to meet your macros?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no muscle for your face.

get around 154g of protein every day in your body if you're lifting (2x your bodyweight in kg)

I'm 20 and 5'10 currently weigh 170

Want to gymmax/growthmax

What diet should I have?
What foods should I eat?
2,5k kcal 150gr Protein, rest doesn't matter right now for you
3-5 workouts a week

done