Ultimate Eyemaxxing Guide (Non-Surgical)

ijustwanttobepretty

ijustwanttobepretty

Bronze
Before we get into this I want to share my before and after with using the methods in this guide!

IMG 0061

The Copes/Dangerous Methods:

Eyelid Pulling:
Pulling the fat above your eyes won't really do much in terms of hooding. It will just make your skin saggy over time and won't look good.

Ice hooding: Shit does just not work, tbh this one is very dangerous as you can easily damage your eyes doing this, I have tried everything in this thread so don't ask how i know it doesnt work, because I tried it and it doesn't work.

Medial Canthus Pulling: This is were you pull your medial canthus to make it longer, again doesn't work at all, just cope.

The non-cope methods:
Squinting/Eye muscle Hypertrophy:
Before you click off, just wait a second and let me explain. Squinting is kind of meme on here but its good for a few things,

1. Frauding in Pictures: It helps you to have more hunter looking eyes

2. Helps to lower your eyebrow: Over time pulling it down over and over again, the muscle will start to stay like that and help to reshape your orbitals

3. You can hypertrophy the muscles in your eye to make them more hooded and have better eye support (better tilt and less sclera show) Over time the muscles will eventually stay in the position that you practice, this can be proved by people who frown a lot, as you can see in Sean Strickland, he developed a negative tilt to his eyebrows cause he always flares them negatively when he talks, just look it up and see for yourself.

So what routine should we do to get maximize results ?

Do 10 really big squints, were you squeeze all the muscles in your eyes.

Do 50 rapid squints

Do 50 squints of just moving your lower eyelid up

Do 25 squints were you just focus on lowering the middle of your eyebrow and flaring up the ends of it to make it positively tilted, it should look like this when you do it

Lastly do perma squinting, this is were anytime you can remember just squint with your eyebrows like you are staring at the sun and do this for as long as you can.

Increase the reps by 10 per week, make sure to do it slow and controlled!

The only side effects of this could be increased wrinkles, but below we will talk about how to avoid this side effect.

Increasing Collagen: Many people don't know this but the fat above your eye which makes it hooded it made from collagen, so what better way to get hooded eyes than to increase collagen. To do this you need to consume 10-50 grams of beef gelatin per day or consume at 8-16 oz of bone broths. You can make bone broths from things such as chicken feet and bones of the animal. Also make sure to have a healthy diet with all your nutrients as they are needed for your body to make collagen. This increase in collagen will also help to prevent wrinkles!

Chewing/Thumbpulling: These methods will work best if your below 18. Many people will say this is cope, which it can give no results if you do it wrong. I am not a expert in thumbpulling if you really want to learn more about it I would check out @gr1ans on Instagram
(link to his course https://www.facemaxx.org/order?sa=sa018396484147e5084a19c77ba3bae0f350ceb04e),

But a basic exercise is pull inside your mouth around your second to last molar (not on the teeth but above them) and pull side ways with both your thumbs to help split your palate and release tension in your sutures so you can gain more forward growth. if you are thumbpulling you have to begin mewing right after or you will lose your gains.

Now for chewing I know a lot more. To improve your eye area you need to chew hard gum with your mouth open on the incisor teeth. Do this for like 30 minutes EOD and you will see results, my favorite gum is mastic gum.

How to improve your under eyes, dark circles, and sclera:

Sclera:

to improve the whites of your eyes, make sure nothing is irritating them, whether it is topical solutions of allergies make sure to take care of it. You can use over the counter eye drops or rose water eye drops (my choice, they are super effective), using a cold towel can also help to reduce redness in your eyes!

Under eyes:

To improve your under eyes you can use volufiline, you can buy this on amazon here is a result from it

Another technique you can use, is applying high quality fat, this can help to build up more fat in the desired area, you can also use this to get more hooded eyes as well, I recommend something like beef tallow or duck fat. Also make sure to not be stressed and get good sleep.

Dark Circles:

I had dark circles for the longest time and I sought out to fix them. I fell for the trap of buying many skin products to help "lighten them" and as you can guess none of them worked.

There are 2 big things that come into play with dark circles and that is your sleep and your liver. To optimize your sleep make sure to see sun in the morning and see the sunset at night, have a quiet and dark room to sleep in as well.

To detox your liver you can take a supplement like tudca, and make sure to stop consuming bad food. Eating liver also helps out your liver.

How to grow thicker eyebrows and how to trim them as well as darkening them:

Grow thicker eyebrows:

To grow thicker eyebrows I would recommend you first to increase your thyroid/metabolism, this can be done by following a diet like Ray Peat suggests. Some other ways to increase your thyroid / T3 is to consume fish head and animal's necks. Another way is to eat royal jelly. Royale jelly is a super food and boosts your metabolism which will make you grow thicker eyelashes and eyebrows.

Now for topical ways I would recommend coconut oil or castor oil. You should as micro needle them once every few weeks. Just a note about micro needling, it causes scar tissue so be weary of using it, if in the future you want to get a eyebrow transplant/hair transplant as it will be much harden for the surgeon.

How to groom your eyebrows?
Well its different for everyone as some peoples may be higher set, thinner, and tilted differently, but everyone's goal should more or less be a neutral tilt or positive tilt for their eyebrows. Always make sure to remove hairs in the middle of the brow. Instead of me trying to explain how to groom the rest I will just link a video

How to get darker eyebrows:
The best way is to use micro blading, it basically were they tattoo the eyebrow and make it look darker

Another way is to use eyebrow dyes. You can find these on amazon.

How to get longer and darker eyelashes:

Do what I said above about increasing your thyroid hormones as well as using things like coconut oil / castor oil, I don't recommend lastisee as it burns eye fat. To get them darker you can use eyelash dyes.

Lightening your eyes:

Most of you are cursed with dark eye colors, so I will show you how to lighten them. I won't be focusing on the conventical supplements or eye droppers as they have already been talked about. Instead I want to talk about heavy metal detoxing.

This best way to detox from heavy metals is sweating, so make sure you take a hot bath or use the sauna.

The second thing I wanted to talk about his using contacts, this is the fastest and easiest way to fraud your eye color, just make sure they look realistic.

Attachments

• IMG_3331.jpeg
    IMG_3331.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slavusz, aerty, itsoverforus and 31 others
good thread bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rileyma10, ungewist, greywind and 5 others
mirin results

best greycel on the site

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, iam good boy, aber and 4 others
good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, greywind, teefight and 1 other person
great job

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, teefight, ijustwanttobepretty and 1 other person
Before we get into this I want to share my before and after with using the methods in this guide!

View attachment 2956589View attachment 2956590

Eyelid Pulling:
Pulling the fat above your eyes won't really do much in terms of hooding. It will just make your skin saggy over time and won't look good.

Ice hooding: Shit does just not work, tbh this one is very dangerous as you can easily damage your eyes doing this, I have tried everything in this thread so don't ask how i know it doesnt work, because I tried it and it doesn't work.

Medial Canthus Pulling: This is were your medial canthus to make it longer, again doesn't work at all, just cope.

The non-cope methods:
Before you click off, just wait a second and let me explain. Squinting is kind of meme on here but its good for a few things,

2. Helps to lower your eyebrow: Over time pulling it down over and over again the muscle will start to stay like that and help to reshape your orbitals

3. You can hypertrophy the muscles in your eye to make them more hooded and have better eye support (better tilt and less sclera show) Over time the muscles will eventually stay in the position that you practice, this can be proved my people who frown a lot, as you can see in Sean Strickland, he developed a negative tilt to his eyebrows cause he always flares them negatively when he talks, just look it up and see for yourself.

Do 50 rapid squints

Do 25 squints were you just focus on lowering your eyebrow and flaring up the ends of it to make it postivilely tilted, it should look like this when you do it View attachment 2956523

Lastly do perma squinting, this is were anytime you can remember just squint with your eyebrows like you are staring at the sun and do this for as long as you can.

The only side effects of this could be increased wrinkles, but below we will talk about how to avoid this side effect.

Increasing Collagen: Many people don't know this but the fat above your eye which makes it hooded it made from collagen, so what better way to get hooded eyes than to increase collagen. To do this you need to consume 10-50 grams of beef gelatin per day or consume at 8-16 oz of bone broths. You can make bone broths from things such as chicken feet and bones of the animal. Also make sure to have a healthy diet with all your nutrients as they are needed for your body to make collagen. This increase in collagen will also help to prevent wrinkles!
View attachment 2956594

Chewing/Thumbpulling: These methods will work best if your below 18. Many people will say this is cope, which it can give no results if you do it wrong. I am not a expert in thumbpulling if you really want to learn more about it I would check out @gr1ans on Instagram
(link to his course https://www.facemaxx.org/order?sa=sa018396484147e5084a19c77ba3bae0f350ceb04e),

But a basic exercise is pull inside your mouth around your second to last molar (not on the teeth but above them) and pull side ways with both your thumbs to help split your palate and release tension in your sutures so you can gain more forward growth. if you are thumbpulling you have to begin mewing right after or you will lose your gains.

Now for chewing I know a lot more. To improve your eye area you need to chew hard gum with your mouth open on the incisor teeth. Do this for like 30 minutes EOD and you will see results, my favorite gum is mastic gum.
View attachment 2956538

Sclera:

to improve the whites of your eyes, make sure nothing is irritating them, whether it is topical solutions of allergies make sure to take care of it. You can use over the counter eye drops or rose water eye drops (my choice, they are super effective), using a cold towel can also help to reduce redness in your eyes!

View attachment 2956555

Under eyes:

To improve your under eyes you can use volufiline, you can buy this on amazon here is a result from it
View attachment 2956554

Another technique you can use, is applying high quality fat, this can help to build up more fat in the desired area, you can also use this to get more hooded eyes as well, I recommend something like beef tallow or duck fat. Also make sure to not be stressed and get good sleep.

Dark Circles:
View attachment 2956562

I had dark circles for the longest time and I sought out to fix them. I fell for the trap of buying many skin products to help "lighten them" and as you can guess none of them worked.

There are 2 big things that come into play with dark circles and that is your sleep and your liver. To optimize your sleep make sure to see sun in the morning and see the sunset at night, have a quiet and dark room to sleep in as well.

To detox your liver you can take a supplement like tudca, and make sure to stop consuming bad food. Eating liver also helps out your liver.

Grow thicker eyebrows:

To grow thicker eyebrows I would recommend you first to increase your thyroid/metabloism, this can be done by following a diet like Ray Peat suggests. Some other ways to increase your thyroid / T3 is to consume fish head and animal's necks. Another way is to eat royal jelly. Royale jelly is a super food and boosts your metabolism which will make you grow thicker eyelashes and eyebrows.

Now for topical ways I would recommend coconut oil or castor oil. You should as micro needle them one every few weeks. Just a note about micro needling, it causes scar tissue so be weary of using it, if in the future you want to get a eyebrow transplant/hair transplant as it will be much harden for the surgeon.

Well its different for everyone as some peoples may be higher set, thinner, and tilted differently, but everyone's goal should more or less be a neutral tilt or positive tilt for their eyebrows. Always make sure to remove hairs in the middle of the brow. Instead of me trying to explain how to groom the rest I will just link a video

The best way is to use micro blading, it basically were they tattoo the eyebrow and make it look darker
View attachment 2956572

Do what I said above about increasing your thyroid hormones as well as using things like coconut oil / castor oil, I don't recommend lastisee as it burns eye fat.
View attachment 2956578

Lightening your eyes:

Most of you are cursed with dark eye colors, so I will show you how to lighten them. I won't be focusing on the conventical supplements or eye droppers as they have already been talked about. Instead I want to talk about heavy metal detoxing.

This best way to detox from heavy metals is sweating, so make sure you take a hot bath or use the sauna.

The second thing I wanted to talk about his using contacts, this is the fastest and easiest way to fraud your eye color, just make sure they look realistic.
View attachment 2956598

Andrew nate is that u from discord ? Im anus remember me?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, ijustwanttobepretty, teefight and 1 other person
mirin results

best greycel on the site
Nigga you joined like less than a month ago, you have no space to talk about graycels.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, ungewist, Shrekguy3838 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: teefight and klimo
botb worthy

mods pin NOW

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty and vzidel
you got that transformation in a month? and wdym by hypertrophy on the eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist and ijustwanttobepretty
probably talking about facial/eye muscles

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
ur stareing at 3 cm away from camera in the b4 pic . obv ur eyes will look weird

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and ijustwanttobepretty
botb worthy
No, it's really not. Stop saying stuff just to stay stuff.
It's a good thread though, kudos on the results OP.

• +1
Reactions: zura, ungewist, coisbhai and 1 other person

Eyelid Pulling:

Medial Canthus Pulling: This is were you pull your medial canthus to make it longer, again doesn't work at all, just cope.

The non-cope methods:

2. Helps to lower your eyebrow: Over time pulling it down over and over again the muscle will start to stay like that and help to reshape your orbitals

3. You can hypertrophy the muscles in your eye to make them more hooded and have better eye support (better tilt and less sclera show) Over time the muscles will eventually stay in the position that you practice, this can be proved my people who frown a lot, as you can see in Sean Strickland, he developed a negative tilt to his eyebrows cause he always flares them negatively when he talks, just look it up and see for yourself.

Do 50 rapid squints

Do 25 squints were you just focus on lowering your eyebrow and flaring up the ends of it to make it postivilely tilted, it should look like this when you do it View attachment 2956523

View attachment 2956594

View attachment 2956538

Sclera:

View attachment 2956555

Under eyes:

View attachment 2956554

Dark Circles:
View attachment 2956562

Grow thicker eyebrows:

To grow thicker eyebrows I would recommend you first to increase your thyroid/metabloism, this can be done by following a diet like Ray Peat suggests. Some other ways to increase your thyroid / T3 is to consume fish head and animal's necks. Another way is to eat royal jelly. Royale jelly is a super food and boosts your metabolism which will make you grow thicker eyelashes and eyebrows.

Now for topical ways I would recommend coconut oil or castor oil. You should as micro needle them one every few weeks. Just a note about micro needling, it causes scar tissue so be weary of using it, if in the future you want to get a eyebrow transplant/hair transplant as it will be much harden for the surgeon.

View attachment 2956572

Do what I said above about increasing your thyroid hormones as well as using things like coconut oil / castor oil, I don't recommend lastisee as it burns eye fat.
View attachment 2956578

Lightening your eyes:

View attachment 2956598

Btw this is cope ur eyes always been like that jfl and first photo isnt u (sorry for exposing)

• Hmm...
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
no way longer, I mean u can exercises the muscles around ur eyes

ur stareing at 3 cm away from camera in the b4 pic . obv ur eyes will look weird
i can send more before and after if u want

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

Eyelid Pulling:

The non-cope methods:

2. Helps to lower your eyebrow: Over time pulling it down over and over again, the muscle will start to stay like that and help to reshape your orbitals

3. You can hypertrophy the muscles in your eye to make them more hooded and have better eye support (better tilt and less sclera show) Over time the muscles will eventually stay in the position that you practice, this can be proved by people who frown a lot, as you can see in Sean Strickland, he developed a negative tilt to his eyebrows cause he always flares them negatively when he talks, just look it up and see for yourself.

Do 50 rapid squints

Do 25 squints were you just focus on lowering the middle of your eyebrow and flaring up the ends of it to make it positively tilted, it should look like this when you do it View attachment 2956523

View attachment 2956594

View attachment 2956538

Sclera:

View attachment 2956555

Under eyes:

View attachment 2956554

Dark Circles:
View attachment 2956562

Grow thicker eyebrows:

To grow thicker eyebrows I would recommend you first to increase your thyroid/metabolism, this can be done by following a diet like Ray Peat suggests. Some other ways to increase your thyroid / T3 is to consume fish head and animal's necks. Another way is to eat royal jelly. Royale jelly is a super food and boosts your metabolism which will make you grow thicker eyelashes and eyebrows.

Now for topical ways I would recommend coconut oil or castor oil. You should as micro needle them once every few weeks. Just a note about micro needling, it causes scar tissue so be weary of using it, if in the future you want to get a eyebrow transplant/hair transplant as it will be much harden for the surgeon.

View attachment 2956572

Do what I said above about increasing your thyroid hormones as well as using things like coconut oil / castor oil, I don't recommend lastisee as it burns eye fat. To get them darker you can use eyelash dyes.
View attachment 2956578

Lightening your eyes:

View attachment 2956598

Shit thread

Forgot to add hydrogen-peroxide eyedrops

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10, Thebbcmaxxer, LegitUser and 1 other person

Eyelid Pulling:

The non-cope methods:

Do 50 rapid squints

Do 25 squints were you just focus on lowering the middle of your eyebrow and flaring up the ends of it to make it positively tilted, it should look like this when you do it View attachment 2956523

View attachment 2956594

View attachment 2956538

Sclera:

View attachment 2956555

Under eyes:

View attachment 2956554

Dark Circles:
View attachment 2956562

Grow thicker eyebrows:

View attachment 2956572

View attachment 2956578

Lightening your eyes:

View attachment 2956598

Underye difference is pretty significant from these dark ass pics, hard to say for sure but does look way better here

You look fat tho nigga you forgot step one of looksmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10, coisbhai and ijustwanttobepretty

Attachments

• IMG_2935.jpeg
    IMG_2935.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0922.jpeg
    IMG_0922.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4007.jpeg
    IMG_4007.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4083.jpeg
    IMG_4083.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: triggr, xegigi and Youㅤ
Underye difference is pretty significant from these dark ass pics, hard to say for sure but does look way better here

You look fat tho nigga you forgot step one of looksmaxxing
i am high bodyfat, i fell for the bulking meme, i will loose it like when I am 18 cause I cant cut cause I dont want to stun growth

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Nice thread :Comfy:

• Love it
I'm begging you to make a guide on jaw

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and ijustwanttobepretty
I'm begging you to make a guide on jaw
sure I know a lot about that too, my progress isnt as good as my eye area because i started a lot later but I have made some good progress

sure I know a lot about that too, my progress isnt as good as my eye area because i started a lot later but I have made some good progress
Honestly I have seen many eye area guides and this is the best, Btw my undereyes are extremely fucked which has caused my under eye lid to be droopy, Can I reverse this? Can post pictures if you need

• +1
Honestly I have seen many eye area guides and this is the best, Btw my undereyes are extremely fucked which has caused my under eye lid to be droopy, Can I reverse this? Can post pictures if you need
post pic

High IQ thread

covers everything for every cels!

• +1
How long does the hypertrophy take for the facial squinting to have noticeable results?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, moreroidsmoredates and ijustwanttobepretty

Eyelid Pulling:

The non-cope methods:

Do 50 rapid squints

View attachment 2956594

View attachment 2956538

Sclera:

View attachment 2956555

Under eyes:

View attachment 2956554

Dark Circles:
View attachment 2956562

Grow thicker eyebrows:

View attachment 2956572

View attachment 2956578

Lightening your eyes:

View attachment 2956598

decent thread but go into more detail

Read every single word good thread

just need to ask if you are squinting or anything in the after pic

i was gonna start doing Orbicularis occuli hypertrophy excercises from tommorow for my sceleral show

praying that it works so i dont have to get eyelid retraction

Last edited:

Eyelid Pulling:

The non-cope methods:

Do 50 rapid squints

View attachment 2956594

View attachment 2956538

Sclera:

View attachment 2956555

Under eyes:

View attachment 2956554

Dark Circles:
View attachment 2956562

Grow thicker eyebrows:

View attachment 2956572

View attachment 2956578

Lightening your eyes:

View attachment 2956598

I read this all good

• Love it
Good shit bro bookmarked

• Love it

Eyelid Pulling:

The non-cope methods:

Do 50 rapid squints

View attachment 2956594

View attachment 2956538

Sclera:

View attachment 2956555

Under eyes:

View attachment 2956554

Dark Circles:
View attachment 2956562

Grow thicker eyebrows:

View attachment 2956572

View attachment 2956578

Lightening your eyes:

View attachment 2956598

Looking down in the before pic

Looking up in the after pic

Nice ascension

Dark Circles:

Isn't there the Vit C serum i think that reduces dark circles or is that cope?

Good thread. Did read.

• Love it
on literally everything
especially that heavy metal detoxing portion
didnt want to go too in depth about heavy metal detoxing as it was going to take away from the main point of the thread, i explained everything else pretty well