Ultimate liver looksmaxxing tip (add to smoothies raw)

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
If you want the benefits of liver without eating it raw which can be quite disgusting, then put 50g (raw) into a smoothie with fruits.

I've been doing this for the past 2 months and my T is super high, I can't even taste it in the smoothie it's amazing. Would highly recommend.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, mathis, FrenchChad and 9 others
Where do you buy your raw liver? I heard raw liver can sometimes be risky if it's not from a good source.

eating liver isnt going to raise your testosterone

If you want the benefits of liver without eating it raw which can be quite disgusting, then put 50g (raw) into a smoothie with fruits.

I've been doing this for the past 2 months and my T is super high, I can't even taste it in the smoothie it's amazing. Would highly recommend.
Liver is where your body stores all the toxins and waste. Why would you consume ANIMAL liver jfl maybe once in a while is cool i do it too but drinking it is just disgusting. way better methods to skyrocket test

• +1
Reactions: mathis, future_mogger and lonelycurry
Liver is where your body stores all the toxins and waste. Why would you consume ANIMAL liver jfl maybe once in a while is cool i do it too but drinking it is just disgusting. way better methods to skyrocket test
Grass-fed liver is the most nutrient dense food on the planet

• +1
Reactions: danny phantom and Deleted member 25743
Test levels before and after or cope

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Grass-fed liver is the most nutrient dense food on the planet
I don’t disagree but liver has 1 function: process toxins. Well not only 1 but mainly that, any liver you’re consuming is bound to have some toxins for sure. Would be happy to be proved wrong though because liver is good af

bro i just ate raw liver on a shake like you said the thing is that are you sure that none of the biochemistry of the nutrients are affected by blending? also raw liver alone is delicious but just the blending question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
bro i just ate raw liver on a shake like you said the thing is that are you sure that none of the biochemistry of the nutrients are affected by blending? also raw liver alone is delicious but just the blending question
Honestly I’m not sure. I’m too much of a baby to just eat it flat out raw so I can’t even compare the two. All I know is I feel great when I have it in my smoothie.

Honestly I’m not sure. I’m too much of a baby to just eat it flat out raw so I can’t even compare the two. All I know is I feel great when I have it in my smoothie.
Either way you’re getting SOME nutrients absorbed when it’s blended, I’d say have a little bit raw normally and build it up until you can eat a lot in one sitting, used to do it with my protein shakes, 1/4 of a scoop then built it up because the taste was disgusting

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 30037
Either way you’re getting SOME nutrients absorbed when it’s blended, I’d say have a little bit raw normally and build it up until you can eat a lot in one sitting, used to do it with my protein shakes, 1/4 of a scoop then built it up because the taste was disgusting
Yeah, good shout. Soon I’ll try say fuck it and try some. It’s just a mental thing I know it is.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
but how do mutrients degrade when they get blended

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
just take supplements

OP how does it taste?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
OP how does it taste?
I can’t taste it. The smoothie I have is

Couple raw eggs
Milk (raw)
Organic oats
Honey
Coconut oil
Frozen mango
30-50g of liver raw

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Prolly still try raw liver and fruits or frozen fruits.

Combining foods have better utility than isolation imo.

but how do mutrients degrade when they get blended
due to EMFs from the blender and to oxidation that's caused when air is mixed with the food
you have to get these small jars to blend your foods
you have to add raw fat (raw butter) to the smoothie so it further protects the mixture from oxidation
also, IIRC, you have to blend your food in cycles
blend it for 3 secs, then stop, and you blend it for 3 secs again, and stop again
or you just have to blend it in less than 10sec
so you minimize the food's exposure to EMFs

• Love it
Reactions: totototo
due to EMFs from the blender and to oxidation that's caused when air is mixed with the food
View attachment 2779292
you have to add raw fat (raw butter) to the smoothie so it further protects the mixture from oxidation
blend it for 3 secs, then stop, and you blend it for 3 secs again, and stop again
thanks bro love you😍
if i mix for example eggs with milk in a jar, would any of the nutrients be degraded? i stir very little very slowly with a spoon

View attachment 2779292
What nutrients and percentage be lost?

What nutrients and percentage be lost?
i don't know
but not too much compared to cooked, irradiated and frozen food
thanks bro love you😍
if i mix for example eggs with milk in a jar, would any of the nutrients be degraded? i stir very little very slowly with a spoon
no, it's fine

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel