Ultimate proof nobody actually believes in religion

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Black conservatives and Muslims voting for baby killing degenerate leftist parties that hate everything they stand for, merely out of racial tribalism. If they actually gave a shit about their teachings they would overlook race in favor of their conservative beliefs. But they don't. Hence, none of them really truly care and their so called beliefs are just a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Zygos4Life, DidntRead and 4 others
No, they love gibs more than they love God.

You're born in your team jersey whether you play the game or not.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and chadpreetcel123
The hypocrisy of my supposedly religious, Christian parents, is laughable.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
People havent taken religion serious since the enlightenment.

Muslims in 3rd world shitholes are the only ones left who believe in god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Zygos4Life
Muslims in 3rd world shitholes are the only ones left who believe in god

Yet they will still vote for leftist feminist degeneracy for no reason other than racism towards the locals. They are just as fake as everybody else.

having a religion is for socializemaxxing, being part of a club feeling you are part of something and others are wrong about things

having a religion is for socializemaxxing, being part of a club feeling you are part of something and others are wrong about things

Epic cope religious conservatives are the biggest hypocrites in history except maybe for the retard sjws. They talk about brotherhood, compassion etc and yet they don't give a single shit about the poor or the lower social strata of their societies. Religion is just a method of bullshitting people into ignoring how much they are getting fucked.

You realize it’s possible to be the color that the majority of a religions demographic is a part of..and not follow that religion, correct?

I'm from NY, where democrats win everything. And I realized this in my religious high school where all my boomer teachers bragged about voting for Bill Clinton, when abortion was a lot more controversial than now.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned

say wallah?