Ultimate PROOF that Dominicans (And Other Caribbean Latinos) Are 100% Spaniard/Iberian

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Take a look at the moorish people, native of the Iberian peninsula.
Who were the Moors?

They're 100% Spaniards.

Now, take a look at Dominicans.
Dominican People Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

They look VERY similar to the Spaniard Moors, one might even say that they seem WHITER than Iberian Moors themselves.

In conclusion, Dominicans (and other Caribbean Latinos) are actually whiter than Iberian themselves.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6963, turkproducer and 13 others
Did you know Iberia was once controlled by Moorish Muslim BVLLS a thousand years ago? Your ancestors were Muslim Moors @Blackeycel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Ryan, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, turkproducer, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
Indeed, that's where I got my MENA features from, like my bad undereye support and humped nose
Not all of them have those features. Also many lanitos have them and have no MENA blood

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
>Moors
>100% Spaniards
OP you need some history classes

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, Wallenberg and 4 others
There’s a lot of prietos in those places.

• WTF
Pure Med blood
Images

@looksmaxxer234 @lutte

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Looks234, lutte and 1 other person
they look black ngl

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl
moors are not native to iberia, they came from places like morocco, mauritania, northern senegal and the middle east

definitely not native

• +1
moors are not native to iberia, they came from places like morocco, mauritania, northern senegal and the middle east

definitely not native
MENA, Iberia, Sweden, whatever the nearby region's name is, they're all synonymous

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, turkproducer, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
In modern days and according to genealogical DNA testing, the genetic makeup of the Dominican population is estimated to be 52% European, 40% Sub-Saharan African, and 8% Native American-Taino (Montinaro et al. 2015).

• Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice
In modern days and according to genealogical DNA testing, the genetic makeup of the Dominican population is estimated to be 52% European, 40% Sub-Saharan African, and 8% Native American-Taino (Montinaro et al. 2015).
Nope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice, buckchadley31 and 2 others
No need, I just need to look at myself in the mirror
my dad is midnight black, my mom is lighter than meeks

they have the same ancestries, same proportions and all that, your color doesn't mean much

my dad is midnight black, my mom is lighter than meeks

they have the same ancestries, same proportions and all that, your color doesn't mean much
Ok, I just look in the mirror and my skin tone is golden, my nose is slightly humped, my lips are of perfect proportion, not black looking at all, and my facial hair also accentuates my Iberian ancestry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 6963
Ok, I just look in the mirror and my skin tone is golden, my nose is slightly humped, my lips are of perfect proportion, not black looking at all, and my facial hair also accentuates my Iberian ancestry
nigga i've seen your skin color, im lighter than you, so muh i have more euro tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and hairyballscel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice, gamma and 1 other person
I thought you’re Jewish mainly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6963, gamma and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and buckchadley31