ULTRA-PROCESSED FOOD HEIGHTMINS YOU!

Real food gets boring real fast

Real food gets boring real fast
cope, real food tastes the best. beef, scallops, eggs, milk, honey, fruit, chocolate mogs

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 32196, MongolTurk and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, schizo echochamber, speedstern and 3 others
water

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Sondern
watER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and RoyaleWithCheese
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838 and Youㅤ
Fair, but there’s other studies pointing to the same conclusion.
i mean theres just so many cases of people eating like shit and being taller than their parents and siblings who eat healthy

Fair, but there’s other studies pointing to the same conclusion.
to me height is like purely genetics same as cock size you can literally be anorexic and still be 6'5

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, sushii and chadintraining
jfl at niggas eating goyslop

looksmin.org
Jfl at people having shit diets and being on a “looksmaxxing” website

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Youㅤ
“why do i always look like shit” - dude who sleeps 4 hours a day and eats ridiculously processed foods filled with shit that harms their body

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
“why do i always look like shit” - dude who sleeps 4 hours a day and eats ridiculously processed foods filled with shit that harms their body
tbh i think the modern wave of no processed food is a bit ridiculous, sucralose and seed oils aren't really bad and just shit on by huberman who can only link questionable studies. It has always been about moderation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
tbh i think the modern wave of no processed food is a bit ridiculous, sucralose and seed oils aren't really bad and just shit on by huberman who can only link questionable studies. It has always been about moderation
100% agree. all about moderation. im not saying i never eat processed foods. but when that’s all your eating, like im assuming a decent amount of people do, that’s when it becomes a pretty big issue

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
100% agree. all about moderation. im not saying i never eat processed foods. but when that’s all your eating, like im assuming a decent amount of people do, that’s when it becomes a pretty big issue
ye but alot of people on this forum take that shit way too seriously, like you can't really call a 100% pufa natural diet a longevity diet

• +1
cope, real food tastes the best. beef, scallops, eggs, milk, honey, fruit, chocolate mogs
I agree with the pro real food agenda, but my nigga have you ever had cinnamon rolls or pizza

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Youㅤ, Deleted member 39838 and gooner23
Junk food is one of the best cope
nothing can be better than high-quality beef meat, bet u've never tried one.
Instead, you are bitch to your parasites that control your cravings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
ye but alot of people on this forum take that shit way too seriously, like you can't really call a 100% pufa natural diet a longevity diet
eh kind of disagree with u here. i feel it’s mainly that rawprimalooks dude (you know exactly who i’m talking abt jfl) that takes it that seriously. feel like most people just say try to eat healthy as much as possible but it’s not end of the world if you have some shitty meals here and then. i could be wrong tho

• +1
eh kind of disagree with u here. i feel it’s mainly that rawprimalooks dude (you know exactly who i’m talking abt jfl) that takes it that seriously. feel like most people just say try to eat healthy as much as possible but it’s not end of the world if you have some shitty meals here and then. i could be wrong tho
yea they're probably the same kind of people to take sarms knowing there is little to no reasearch on the drugs but look at rat studies on seed oils:bigbrain:

• +1
I agree with the pro real food agenda, but my nigga have you ever had cinnamon rolls or pizza
last time i had pizza was like a year ago

last time i had cinnamon rolls was a few months ago when i was in a mental ward

dont plan on eating those things again unless maybe they were homemade

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
to me height is like purely genetics same as cock size you can literally be anorexic and still be 6'5
I did not eat that well as a child (ate a lot of junk food) and am taller than both my parents and have a well developed face

I agree with this statement

• +1
yea they're probably the same kind of people to take sarms knowing there is little to no reasearch on the drugs but look at rat studies on seed oils:bigbrain:
yeah man, being straight up i’m on an ostarine sarm cycle rn. however it’s the weakest, most researched, and it’s been around the longest out of the other sarms. this will do more damage to my body than seed oils ever could JFL. but it’s a risk i’m willing to take, and i’m trying my best to combat the damage as much as possible with a good supplement routine and healthy diet

• +1
yeah man, being straight up i’m on an ostarine sarm cycle rn. however it’s the weakest, most researched, and it’s been around the longest out of the other sarms. this will do more damage to my body than seed oils ever could JFL. but it’s a risk i’m willing to take, and i’m trying my best to combat the damage as much as possible with a good supplement routine and healthy diet
i mean if your under 6 foot i wouldn't take anything at all

i mean if your under 6 foot i wouldn't take anything at all
5’10 but i have a great bidelt without a lot of muscle and a decent waist. could really ascend me if i put on more muscle

• +1
this is a rat study
so many things unaccounted for
plus no nigga is gonna eat a goyslop only diet retard like they did with the rats
this is literally an all sugar and chemical diet they gave the rats
you need sugar + protein + calcium
doubt you read this study tbh

this is a rat study
so many things unaccounted for
plus no nigga is gonna eat a goyslop only diet retard like they did with the rats
this is literally an all sugar and chemical diet they gave the rats
you need sugar + protein + calcium
doubt you read this study tbh
tbf they fed the rats protein too
" The UPD included a roll, hamburger, tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup (without onion or pickles) and French fries. "

I mean i'm not surprised, if you eat only empty calories (low nutrition high calorie foods) your body will deteriorate. I still think that if you are eating legit nutritional food and then slamming down UPF on top you will heightmax.

High Protein High Carb High Sugar low fat is the ideal diet