Unbanned.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Thanks for understanding my case. @jefferson

I just get really annoyed at how BretttBoy spams this forum with the same useless shit and think he’s cute. He has never ever contributed a meaningful post that has been high IQ. He literally just spams to get 10,000 posts as if that will alter his life quality. He doesn’t need to be banned but he is just a ideals poster. This forum was at its pinnacle when Bones and other users were here.

It's clear as fuck that girls are attracted to the most attractive looking guys. But why are a bunch of fucking faggots creating a new universe around that fact? A universe that consists of wallowing, whinging, despair, and a craving for affirmation of negative thoughts.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax, Deleted member 2486, Wannabe6ft2 and 4 others
It's clear as fuck that girls are attracted to the most attractive looking guys. But why are a bunch of fucking faggots creating a new universe around that fact? A universe that consists of wallowing, whinging, despair, and a craving for affirmation of negative thoughts.
im just pissed that these foids cucked me into believing personality matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Keep crying for @BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2205, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others

This site always was, and always will be, incel geared.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TakaRyo, UglyMan, Zeta ascended and 4 others
@BrettyBoy is absolutely motherf*cking marvelous, dawg!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 1106, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I just get really annoyed at how BretttBoy spams this forum with the same useless shit and think he’s cute.
I don't get it, you say he annoys you with his spam but you think he's cute? Are you a Tsundere?

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
BrettyBoy saidI don’t believe I’m cute at all, just average looking. I’m a loyal member unlike you who snaked the staff after they gave you power.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, her and Deleted member 2205

In the third thread he talks about how this forum has become full of shit posting and bullying, yet he himself tried to bully reptiles and Chrysler calling them illiterate.
Lol so you dug through his post history and the worst thing you could find was that he called those two illiterate? He's not wrong there anyways..

Look

It was a mistake to mod him but at the time he seemed like a good choice. But people are not always as they seem, especially on the internet. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Lol so you dug through his post history and the worst thing you could find was that he called those two illiterate? He's not wrong there anyways..

Look

It was a mistake to mod him but at the time he seemed like a good choice. But people are not always as they seem, especially on the internet. It is what it is.
can you make me mod im high IQ

Look

IMG 20190808 025730

Maybe I am becoming like @Extra Chromosome slowly.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and jefferson
I hate you as a poster (srs)

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
bretty boy actually saved me from suicide
it was at a dark very dark night i posted some dickpill content thread and everyone calle gay but there he was repling with my avatar and an XD at the end making me smile so i reconsidered my actions

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 1546, Zeta ascended and 4 others
What did you think it meant?
You just said that Chris and reptiles were illiterate, by all means someone who can read and write English isn't an illiterate.

You just said that Chris and reptiles were illiterate, by all means someone who can read and write English isn't an illiterate.
Normally I would say something here but then I'd have to ban myself for bullying

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
How long did you last being a mod?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1560
Keep crying for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BrettyBoy
MD_Hopeful69
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A
Turn key

flaming you on discord or whatever he did is not a reason to ban him
The fact that a former mod is told this just shows how low this site has gone

Sad shit, man.

By the way, did I get to your head so much that you had to request a ban? Rent free, you domino.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
Fuck MD and all chads on this site

Ban Chads, not OGs like BrettyBoy tbh

• +1
bretty boy actually saved me from suicide
it was at a dark very dark night i posted some dickpill content thread and everyone calle gay but there he was repling with my avatar and an XD at the end making me smile so i reconsidered my actions
Anytime, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 1182
flaming you on discord or whatever he did is not a reason to ban him

I never even flamed him on discord lmao, I haven't talked to MD_Hopeful on discord since mine was hacked...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back