Under Eye Area and Under Chin Area MAXXING

What is the actual cure though for tear troughs? Like how would one permanently get rid of them though? Implant? Which kind?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
What is the actual cure though for tear troughs? Like how would one permanently get rid of them though? Implant? Which kind?
Keep me up to date. I wonder too

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19995 and spongebob
This is my first thread so bear with me if it's formatted terribly. I came to this board for two reasons, tear trough in under eye area and a low hyoid/slight double chin. They have both been resolved through persistent research and experimentation through a combo of what I found on this board and in the depths of google. I don't have proof as I'm a public figure somewhat and will not be revealing my face but the methods I'll be outlining are relatively cheap, quick, low risk and non-invasive to try out yourselves.

>inb4 didn't read, idc

Tear Trough
If you have dark circles under your eyes even though you eat a healthy diet, supplement properly, sleep 7-9 hours a night, have tried sleep supplements to improve your sleep (ZMA, glycine, tart cherry extract), and stopped smoking weed, nicotine, alcohol or caffeine, it is most likely because the skin under your eyes is thin. This also doesn't necessarily apply to certain ethnicities who may have genetic under eye darkness or hyperpigmentation such as some blacks and South or Southeast Asians. If that is the case you will have to unfortunately use your judgement if this is useful to you and may find help with the traditionally touted methods such as green tea bags, caffeine, vitamin K, vitamin C, almond oil, or hydroquinone (dyor, much more out there on this). Note also that your under eye area may be recessed, in my case it wasn't. You can tell if you touch there. If there is bone immediately there and your skin is paper-thin you aren't recessed and it is your skin. This will help you even if you are recessed but it won't eliminate the problem as completely as you'd like.

1. Latisse or Eyelash/brow Growth Gels
As good as these are for improving your eyebrows or lashes if you have thin skin under your eyes I wouldn't recommend you continue their use as some of the side effects of these products include reddening and hyperpigmentation of the area on the eyelid and under eyes. Instead you can try a cope method like myself such as castor oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil or a combo of these. Other methods are often talked about on this site but for example you can use something to fraud like E.L.F. Wow Brow gel for brows, CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara Clear for lashes and use an eyelash curler to slightly curl your lashes for a similar effect. The choice is yours, now for the actual good stuff.

2. Lipofilling Agents
These methods are mentioned on this site if you search very carefully but no one has explicitly talked about their results, probably because they're mainly found in obscure as fuck East Asian skincare. Well I ordered some and they work. These agents are topical and increase fat storage in the cells on which they are applied, causing them to plump up. The companies themselves claim this effect is permanent but I have only used them for 2-3 weeks so I do not know if they last if I stop them. What I do know is there are hundreds of idiots claiming they do not work because having a filler-like effect topically is impossible. I can assure you they work and the area under my eyes is about 3 times thicker than it was 3 weeks ago and I finally look like I'm not tired all the time. UNDERSTAND THIS, THESE AGENTS HAVE A FILLING EFFECT. They can be used on any part of the body and females use them to plump anything from their butts, breasts, zygos/cheekbone or lips. They have big implications if you understand what they can do. However, I will also warn you that some people do not experience this effect equally on different parts of the body or sometimes experience no effect with one but do with another.

1. Volufiline (Anemarrhena Asphodeloides and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene)
Here is an example of a girl who used this and it worked. This product was synthesized by a French company, Sederma, from a plant used in East Asia for millenia called Zhi Mu. The one I used was [ Volufiline 10ml ] Cosmetic Ingredient - 100% Volufiline Ampoule 10ml(0.34 fl. oz) France SEDERMA | Cosmetic Grade | For face and body Improve Skin Elasticity, Wrinkle Improvement. I have attached a pic in case the Amazon product link disappears. You can either mix it with a cream or put it on the areas you want to plump up like that. It is an oil so it will be annoying to use on its own but that is how I used it. Just one drop on my finger per eye and put it on my undereye dark circles and on my cheekbone. BE CAREFUL, DO NOT put this on areas you do not want to plump up!
2. Voluplus (Macelignan)
This is another agent but less common. I have not used this one but it also works. You will likely have to find some Korean/Japanese product that uses this as an ingredient. Here is one I found on Amazon but having a pure 100% version would be more ideal.​
3. Pueraria Mirificia
Same as 2. less common but if you want to use it find a product and make sure it has this ingredient in the listing.​
4. Adipofill
Same as 2. less common but they have this product on Amazon.
5. EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)
This is something I have used and it works as well. I would recommend using it after you've maxed out the results from one of the top 4 though as it will basically just increase your results but not as much as the others. I would not recommend the ampoule 100% for this but rather this product from Sidmool. Same type of application, be careful where you use it.​
6. BRTC Salmon Fillex Volume Injection
I have not used this yet as it hasn't gotten delivered. On top of Volufiline this product includes salmon extracts and achieves similar results (not sure if the salmon extracts do anything extra or it's the Volufiline).​
7. Dermofuture Intensive Lip Plumper (BONUS FOR LIPS ONLY)
Items 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 will work to plump lips a bit indefinitely if you want that. However, this product does the same thing but temporarily. It does not have the lipofilling effect on your undereyes and zygos. It is also quite hard to get in most places as it is a Polish product but theoretically you can check the ingredients and any similar cream will achieve the same results.​
Low Hyoid/Slight Chin Fat
I have a low hyoid and keep myself at 14% bodyfat because I have a large skull and highly pronounced large features which look stupid on a skinny/non-muscular build with some body fat. I am not of the opinion that 10-12% bodyfat is ideal unless you have a smaller skull or are on steroids to achieve such a look while maintaining a large neck/traps. Anyway I will keep this quick because the way to solve this is simple and was covered in a BOTB thread.

1. Hyoid Exercises
Read this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/raising-hyoid-bone.84578/. Do the high speed jaw opening exercise, it works and in even just a week you will notice a difference. My entire swallowing pattern and occlusion modified as a result. Shoutout to these posters for making an excellent thread. I am very thankful. Facial exercises in general are incredibly useful and do work and I do facial exercises before bed for about 5 minutes dyor there are so many on youtube for every type of issue you may want to improve on, including cheeks!​
2. Lipo-Reducing Agents
The hyoid raising exercises already work and do 90% of your heavy lifting here. If you want to maintain a slightly higher bf (again you cannot be closing in on 20% bf and expect this to work) you can use lipo-reducing agents to tone and reduce your under-chin fat (AGAIN BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PUT THIS). Simply search "lipo gel" on Amazon and you will find many options to choose from. They all have similar ingredients. I use them before bed after my skincare routine and sleep on my back. They work, simple, just don't think they will completely melt away all your fat, the change is slight but very noticeable to the human eye. They are made for bodybuilders before they compete to lose excess fat in stubborn areas. I have not tried them on my stomach but they would probably have a similar effect there.​

I hope I've contributed something to this cesspool. Always try fully softmaxxing before doing something more drastic. I guarantee you, there is a solution to almost everything you want out there if you look.
God Bless you OP

Heart reacted and Sticked

I've been struggling with nasojugal/tear trough folds for the longest and im reluctant to get fillers

MSE, EMS, maxillary advancement (bone supports tissue) also helps with this for anyone struggling with such

Cant wait for your future threads, AGAIN GREYCELS CARRYING THE FORUM!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, thereallegend, Deleted member 19995 and 2 others
God Bless you OP

Heart reacted and Sticked

I've been struggling with nasojugal/tear trough folds for the longest

Cant wait for your future threads, AGAIN GREYCELS CARRYING THE FORUM!
are you gonna try this? give us an update

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 19995 and AscendingHero
are you gonna try this? give us an update
100% will, also going to try out brow gel+serums.

I'd also recommend cinammon as it helps plump up the lips

Herbs like henna/chebe extracts as well as moringa seeds for hair quality.

Indygol sal helps for eyebrow darkening. I'd highly recommend everyone tints their brows and lashes, helps for even more contrast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19995, Racky and justadude
C
Temporalis rotates the maxilla, the ramus is coming forward then. Temporalis isnt a muscle u want to hypertrophy like thr masseter, it's more postural
Correct

Some temporalis hypertrophy could and would aid in zygomatic growth and pfl widening, it's used anytime you masticate anyways

Just dont over do it, as it could give the impression of a wider neurocranium.

Correct mastication activation and balance is a side effect of properly grown and balanced jaws anyways.

Don't use it on your cheekbones, too much cheekbone projection is feminine. So is fat on the cheekbones.
How would this project bone? wtf

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and Deleted member 19995
whis is this not in BOTB :soy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19995
btw just put this shit on your dick to get more girth theory?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, gggg3333 and Deleted member 19995
C

Correct

Some temporalis hypertrophy could and would aid in zygomatic growth and pfl widening, it's used anytime you masticate anyways

Just dont over do it, as it could give the impression of a wider neurocranium.

Correct mastication activation and balance is a side effect of properly grown and balanced jaws anyways.

How would this project bone? wtf
It wouldn't project the bone but the soft tissue. Women usually have well projected cheekbones and more fat on the cheekbones which gives it a round shape and a more projected look

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It wouldn't project the bone but the soft tissue. Women usually have well projected cheekbones and more fat on the cheekbones which gives it a round shape and a more projected look
Superficial fat on the cheekbone is one of the last things you want

This is pure misinformation. Superficial fat on the cheek, usually giving an "apple like" effect is very dimorphic and a feminine trait.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 19995 and ErbCel

This is pure misinformation. Superficial fat on the cheek, usually giving an "apple like" effect is very dimorphic and a feminine trait.
That's what I'm saying from the beginning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19995 and AscendingHero

That's what I'm saying from the beginning
Zygos

If by cheekbone you are referring to the zygomatic, you will see that the bone itself is much larger than just the bit under the "cheek" apple area itself. It is a big part of the supporting bone around the under and sides of the eye, which is where i apply on the skin using a swooping motion under the eye socket. I think we just mixed up what we're talking about exactly. Ive seen benefits from putting it in that swooping motion, if you try in another method and find it is more optimized for masc purposes, let us know

• +1
Reactions: bogii, ErbCel and AscendingHero
View attachment 1741832
If by cheekbone you are referring to the zygomatic, you will see that the bone itself is much larger than just the bit under the "cheek" apple area itself. It is a big part of the supporting bone around the under and sides of the eye, which is where i apply on the skin using a swooping motion under the eye socket. I think we just mixed up what we're talking about exactly. Ive seen benefits from putting it in that swooping motion, if you try in another method and find it is more optimized for masc purposes, let us know
I also agree with you, adding fat to the undereyes is good, and adding a bit of fat to the zygos (excluding undereyes) can increase your appeal by making you less ogre ish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19995
View attachment 1741832
I ordered this stuff too, very controversial many say it works some say it's bs and way to cheap to work

is this where you apply?

2947289 zygos  01

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, ErbCel and Deleted member 19995
This is my first thread so bear with me if it's formatted terribly. I came to this board for two reasons, tear trough in under eye area and a low hyoid/slight double chin. They have both been resolved through persistent research and experimentation through a combo of what I found on this board and in the depths of google. I don't have proof as I'm a public figure somewhat and will not be revealing my face but the methods I'll be outlining are relatively cheap, quick, low risk and non-invasive to try out yourselves.

>inb4 didn't read, idc

Tear Trough
If you have dark circles under your eyes even though you eat a healthy diet, supplement properly, sleep 7-9 hours a night, have tried sleep supplements to improve your sleep (ZMA, glycine, tart cherry extract), and stopped smoking weed, nicotine, alcohol or caffeine, it is most likely because the skin under your eyes is thin. This also doesn't necessarily apply to certain ethnicities who may have genetic under eye darkness or hyperpigmentation such as some blacks and South or Southeast Asians. If that is the case you will have to unfortunately use your judgement if this is useful to you and may find help with the traditionally touted methods such as green tea bags, caffeine, vitamin K, vitamin C, almond oil, or hydroquinone (dyor, much more out there on this). Note also that your under eye area may be recessed, in my case it wasn't. You can tell if you touch there. If there is bone immediately there and your skin is paper-thin you aren't recessed and it is your skin. This will help you even if you are recessed but it won't eliminate the problem as completely as you'd like.

As good as these are for improving your eyebrows or lashes if you have thin skin under your eyes I wouldn't recommend you continue their use as some of the side effects of these products include reddening and hyperpigmentation of the area on the eyelid and under eyes. Instead you can try a cope method like myself such as castor oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil or a combo of these. Other methods are often talked about on this site but for example you can use something to fraud like E.L.F. Wow Brow gel for brows, CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara Clear for lashes and use an eyelash curler to slightly curl your lashes for a similar effect. The choice is yours, now for the actual good stuff.

2. Lipofilling Agents
These methods are mentioned on this site if you search very carefully but no one has explicitly talked about their results, probably because they're mainly found in obscure as fuck East Asian skincare. Well I ordered some and they work. These agents are topical and increase fat storage in the cells on which they are applied, causing them to plump up. The companies themselves claim this effect is permanent but I have only used them for 2-3 weeks so I do not know if they last if I stop them. What I do know is there are hundreds of idiots claiming they do not work because having a filler-like effect topically is impossible. I can assure you they work and the area under my eyes is about 3 times thicker than it was 3 weeks ago and I finally look like I'm not tired all the time. UNDERSTAND THIS, THESE AGENTS HAVE A FILLING EFFECT. They can be used on any part of the body and females use them to plump anything from their butts, breasts, zygos/cheekbone or lips. They have big implications if you understand what they can do. However, I will also warn you that some people do not experience this effect equally on different parts of the body or sometimes experience no effect with one but do with another.

Here is an example of a girl who used this and it worked. This product was synthesized by a French company, Sederma, from a plant used in East Asia for millenia called Zhi Mu. The one I used was [ Volufiline 10ml ] Cosmetic Ingredient - 100% Volufiline Ampoule 10ml(0.34 fl. oz) France SEDERMA | Cosmetic Grade | For face and body Improve Skin Elasticity, Wrinkle Improvement. I have attached a pic in case the Amazon product link disappears. You can either mix it with a cream or put it on the areas you want to plump up like that. It is an oil so it will be annoying to use on its own but that is how I used it. Just one drop on my finger per eye and put it on my undereye dark circles and on my cheekbone. BE CAREFUL, DO NOT put this on areas you do not want to plump up!
2. Voluplus (Macelignan)
This is another agent but less common. I have not used this one but it also works. You will likely have to find some Korean/Japanese product that uses this as an ingredient. Here is one I found on Amazon but having a pure 100% version would be more ideal.​
3. Pueraria Mirificia
Same as 2. less common but if you want to use it find a product and make sure it has this ingredient in the listing.​
4. Adipofill
This is something I have used and it works as well. I would recommend using it after you've maxed out the results from one of the top 4 though as it will basically just increase your results but not as much as the others. I would not recommend the ampoule 100% for this but rather this product from Sidmool. Same type of application, be careful where you use it.​
I have not used this yet as it hasn't gotten delivered. On top of Volufiline this product includes salmon extracts and achieves similar results (not sure if the salmon extracts do anything extra or it's the Volufiline).​
Items 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 will work to plump lips a bit indefinitely if you want that. However, this product does the same thing but temporarily. It does not have the lipofilling effect on your undereyes and zygos. It is also quite hard to get in most places as it is a Polish product but theoretically you can check the ingredients and any similar cream will achieve the same results.​
I have a low hyoid and keep myself at 14% bodyfat because I have a large skull and highly pronounced large features which look stupid on a skinny/non-muscular build with some body fat. I am not of the opinion that 10-12% bodyfat is ideal unless you have a smaller skull or are on steroids to achieve such a look while maintaining a large neck/traps. Anyway I will keep this quick because the way to solve this is simple and was covered in a BOTB thread.

1. Hyoid Exercises
Read this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/raising-hyoid-bone.84578/. Do the high speed jaw opening exercise, it works and in even just a week you will notice a difference. My entire swallowing pattern and occlusion modified as a result. Shoutout to these posters for making an excellent thread. I am very thankful. Facial exercises in general are incredibly useful and do work and I do facial exercises before bed for about 5 minutes dyor there are so many on youtube for every type of issue you may want to improve on, including cheeks!​
2. Lipo-Reducing Agents
The hyoid raising exercises already work and do 90% of your heavy lifting here. If you want to maintain a slightly higher bf (again you cannot be closing in on 20% bf and expect this to work) you can use lipo-reducing agents to tone and reduce your under-chin fat (AGAIN BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PUT THIS). Simply search "lipo gel" on Amazon and you will find many options to choose from. They all have similar ingredients. I use them before bed after my skincare routine and sleep on my back. They work, simple, just don't think they will completely melt away all your fat, the change is slight but very noticeable to the human eye. They are made for bodybuilders before they compete to lose excess fat in stubborn areas. I have not tried them on my stomach but they would probably have a similar effect there.​

I hope I've contributed something to this cesspool. Always try fully softmaxxing before doing something more drastic. I guarantee you, there is a solution to almost everything you want out there if you look.
Great thread, are there any reports of people using lipo reducing agents on their cheeks?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19995
Can u please explain how ccw of maxilla would increase ramus length? @spongebob
These are beginner questions bro. If the ramus is setback it'll appear small while when it is forward grown it has the appearance of being bigger. I notice my left ramus is considerably bigger and my teeth have more room too

Attachments

• maxilla.gif
    maxilla.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
I ordered this stuff too, very controversial many say it works some say it's bs and way to cheap to work

is this where you apply?

View attachment 1742278
Yes that is where I applied it. I felt the same when I was doing research into it but after using it, I will probably continue using this for the rest of my life on and off. I have only used the volufiline and the EGF Sidmool eye mask for about a month (volufiline first, then egf) at this point and it turned my tear troughs from making me look exhausted all the time to barely noticeable to the naked eye. I can poke the skin under my eye with my finger now and it's several multiples thicker than before.

I put the other formulas up there because these things are weird, some of them don't work for everyone or on all parts of the body. I have the rest of the products ordered but they're coming from japan/korea so it's gonna take a bit, but if they can get me even a few layers of thickness more under the eyes, I'd love nothing more.

Some things are like this, like castor oil for ex. Lots of people say its cope or doesnt work. They can say that but I won't be without it for life lmao, it's cheap and it has made both rows of eyelashes and my eyebrows thicker and longer.
Great thread, are there any reports of people using lipo reducing agents on their cheeks?
I wouldn't really rec that as your face is very sensitive and these things cause a sort of burning sensation where they're applied, but if you want to attempt this I would check out this response below I had for someone earlier. Basically you can create your own mixtures of things so that they're more diluted and appropriate for the face. There is also likely a korean or japanese skincare product that already does this if you look close enough, buy it, try it, share it here. Theres mad cool shit out there not many ppl know about
Also not on face, only from hyoid to half inch before chin. Though it probably isn’t impossible to find such a gel sensitive enough for the face or concoct one of your own by diluting an existing one into a simple moisturizer. I have not done this so can’t say.

• Love it
Reactions: bogii
Why is ur left ramus bigger?
What caused the symmetry?
Biting on the left side more and I guess bad body position. I always leaned in my left leg instead of both

Biting on the left side more and I guess bad body position. I always leaned in my left leg instead of both
Same with me.
My right mandible body is shorter.
I have more inward gonions on my right mandible.
My right side of the chin is backward Which gives me cleft chin(it looks good imo)
Also my right ramus is shorter than my left:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and spongebob
Sometimes i think asymmetry is genetic cuz i am right dominant,so in theory,my left jaw should have been thinner and shorter but my right side is in reality

Sometimes i think asymmetry is genetic cuz i am right dominant,so in theory,my left jaw should have been thinner and shorter but my right side is in reality
Nah its not genetic its just habitual. If u use certain muscles for your whole life then there's going to be a disbalance

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Good thread. Didn't know these products existed lmao. Will probably buy them soon.

Mirin. How do you take Volufilin? Night? Morning? Does retin a, sunscreen or vitamin c affect it?

• +1
Reactions: beingmoreattractive and Deleted member 18244
Do you think the filters would work applied over the eyes to reduce uee?

7 years of my life spent on PSL and I only just found out about this.

genuinely thank you OP.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Erik-Jón and Racky

>inb4 didn't read, idc

Tear Trough

2. Lipofilling Agents

2. Voluplus (Macelignan)
3. Pueraria Mirificia
4. Adipofill

1. Hyoid Exercises
2. Lipo-Reducing Agents

could putting ice under eye help fix thin skin under eye?

>inb4 didn't read, idc

Tear Trough

2. Lipofilling Agents

2. Voluplus (Macelignan)
3. Pueraria Mirificia
4. Adipofill

1. Hyoid Exercises
2. Lipo-Reducing Agents

2B93ABA3 9C78 40EB AEEA 39478B5D7D4A

What can I do to fix these under eye things? I’ve had them for ages and I sleep a lot so I don’t know the cause of it

>inb4 didn't read, idc

Tear Trough

2. Lipofilling Agents

2. Voluplus (Macelignan)
3. Pueraria Mirificia
4. Adipofill

1. Hyoid Exercises
2. Lipo-Reducing Agents

I do tretinoin around the face and it burned trough the subcutaneous fat in lower/upper eyelids,

but nothing is more important than collagen tbh, for under eye and upper eye area I guess I'm gonna try:

- Volufiline/Adipofill (most likely cope)

- Hyaluronic or Radiesse fillers under and upper eyelids (risky)

- Under/upper eyelid fat grafts (expensive)

- Brown fat maxxing with ice cold water exposure (ice cubes rubbed onto face/dunking face into ice cold water)(Mostly cope I think)

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I will visit taban for my tear troughs.

I do tretinoin around the face and it burned trough the subcutaneous fat in lower/upper eyelids,

but nothing is more important than collagen tbh, for under eye and upper eye area I guess I'm gonna try:

- Volufiline/Adipofill (most likely cope)
have you see any results with volufiline? How long have you been using it for?

Going to try Volufiline but not expecting any results. I have the worst undereye area on this whole forum.

Infraorbital implants needed.

Thank u needed this. I lost my under eyes from brutal stress and now there is no fat and huge shadow in bad lightning
Why everyone reacting? @ChristianChad @EverythingMattersCel
It‘s just very bad lightning

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
Going to try Volufiline but not expecting any results. I have the worst undereye area on this whole forum.

Infraorbital implants needed.
Worse than mine? It‘s just the worst lightning

Do you use the volufiline morning and night or just at night?

Any updates from he users who tried?

guys look up your pictures when you was a kid and teen (12/13)
if you always had shit undereyes then all of this won't work

if you had good undereyes andi t became bad later on this will legit work because you either: is super skinny and lost fat so your lost undereye fat, or lack of sleep and stress

you can def regain it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Racky, n0rthface and 1 other person
guys look up your pictures when you was a kid and teen (12/13)
if you always had shit undereyes then all of this won't work

if you had good undereyes andi t became bad later on this will legit work because you either: is super skinny and lost fat so your lost undereye fat, or lack of sleep and stress

you can def regain it
Rate my undereye as kid

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Adding my voice to the chorus of thank you’s, OP. This is work and it’s very appreciated.

bro, you have been here for over 3 years. can i ask you if anything has changed in your life? if yes, for better or worse? lastly, has your dating life gotten better?
Do you think that being here is going to improve a man's dating life? You are kidding, right?

Do you think that being here is going to improve a man's dating life? You are kidding, right?
to answer your question, you gotta remember that most people that end up here are mentally unstable.

if you have a somewhat normal brain like me, then yes, it helps. already helped mine and will keep helping.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, WagedandReady and Deleted member 17735