subhumanxdxdxd
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2026
- Posts
- 16
- Reputation
- 3
How do i fix this uneven eye? Other eye is minimally bigger(bulging).
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
How oldHow do i fix this uneven eye? Other eye is minimally bigger(bulging).
17How old
Show photo
I have the same problem, its because of uneven infrasHow do i fix this uneven eye? Other eye is minimally bigger(bulging).
Fuck, im broke ggsI have the same problem, its because of uneven infras View attachment 5693506
This part, you can get custom infra implants
I’ve heard that infra smashing works but do it ar your own risksFuck, im broke ggs
I think i have a bigger problem than uneven eyes, left is negative canthal HAHAHAShow photo
Is cte the risk? And nosebleeds?I’ve heard that infra smashing works but do it ar your own risks
U gonna be ok u probably jave no cantalt tilt and its some other issueI think i have a bigger problem than uneven eyes, left is negative canthal HAHAHA
ggHow do i fix this uneven eye? Other eye is minimally bigger(bulging).
it’s not negative it’s neutral lolI think i have a bigger problem than uneven eyes, left is negative canthal HAHAHA
Is it true that my other eye is working harder than my other eye? Left is 1.50 right 2.00U gonna be ok u probably jave no cantalt tilt and its some other issue
I don’t really know but there is a lot soft tissue and nervesIs cte the risk? And nosebleeds?
Nigga I dont specialize in eyes.Is it true that my other eye is working harder than my other eye? Left is 1.50 right 2.00

it’s not negative it’s neutral
Nigga I dont specialize in eyes.
Yes tyo I th
What how? It looks downward (left), right is neutral tho
Oh shi, ur right maybe the orbicularis oculi muscle are weak. Thanks bruh
Ask a doctorWhich one should i cover tho? 2.00 or 1.50, sorry bruh need some opinion tho
Im saving up for minoxidil, thanks for the helps bruhalso fix those brows
Thanks gAsk a doctor
Np also can you mark this as solution;Im saving up for minoxidil, thanks for the helps bruh
I have the same problem, its because of uneven infras View attachment 5693506
This part, you can get custom infra implants