Uneven eyelid

Umbra10

Umbra10

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
1
I really need help to fix my uneven eyelids, One thing worth mentioning is that i have a little bit better vision in my left eye that is less droopy than in my right eye which is more droopy. I would also appriciate other things i can do to ascend my eye area.

1st picture - now
2nd picture - 1 january 2025




IMG 8820
IMG 8832
 
It‘s not even visible dudeeee features are way more important than facial symmetry as long as you don’t have any deformities.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Umbra10
I really need help to fix my uneven eyelids, One thing worth mentioning is that i have a little bit better vision in my left eye that is less droopy than in my right eye which is more droopy. I would also appriciate other things i can do to ascend my eye area.

1st picture - now
2nd picture - 1 january 2025




View attachment 5702256View attachment 5702258
grow lashes
 

Similar threads

memphiszzz7
Replies
2
Views
40
memphiszzz7
memphiszzz7
subhumanxdxdxd
Replies
23
Views
66
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
incelretardd
Replies
5
Views
34
incelretardd
incelretardd
cursedbybones
Replies
9
Views
68
rockstarr
rockstarr
non-chalant
Replies
14
Views
79
senron
senron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top