Unfiltered Sex Appeal Archetypes: Your Explicit Guide to Irresistibility

Which one is highest SMV?

• Total voters
this poll is unfortunately quite useless, because the sex appeal for women changes with time
this is why you will find women on reddit lusting over dad bods and obviously similarly aged men (definitely more masculine types), because reddit mostly has millenials or gen X women :feelswhere:

:feelsyay: my opinion on the highest sex appeal by age groups:
13-20 year old women: twink-heartthrob is ideal
20-25: boytoy, heartthrob, romance cover is ideal
25-30: romance cover, heartthrob, jock is ideal
now they are roasties and cannot get children anymore (the inferior gender) :feelskek:
30+: romance cover, jock, alpha male, heartthrob

the pictures you have chosen for male models and bad boys are complete trash so they are never ideal :feelstrash:
:feelsautistic: heartthrob is most ideal (maesthetic?)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
nice thread lol

which one are u
3592493_1692134927605.png

Why does all this matter anyways? Give real looksmaxxing advice ffs

where is option for pakistani

Good thread from @Xangsane. @cytoplasm

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and cytoplasm
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and cytoplasm
this poll is unfortunately quite useless, because the sex appeal for women changes with time
this is why you will find women on reddit lusting over dad bods and obviously similarly aged men (definitely more masculine types), because reddit mostly has millenials or gen X women :feelswhere:
No worries.
My gf is 26 and I'm 25. Are we zoomers?
:feelsyay: my opinion on the highest sex appeal by age groups:
13-20 year old women: twink-heartthrob is ideal
20-25: boytoy, heartthrob, romance cover is ideal
25-30: romance cover, heartthrob, jock is ideal
now they are roasties and cannot get children anymore (the inferior gender) :feelskek:
30+: romance cover, jock, alpha male, heartthrob
How would you order these from most preferred to least preferred for each age group?
the pictures you have chosen for male models and bad boys are complete trash so they are never ideal :feelstrash:
Why not?
:feelsautistic: heartthrob is most ideal (maesthetic?)
Why?

We, as in you and I?
Yes.
You're hearthrob
You think the guy under heartthrob looks like me?
As for me, I'm probably the romance cover model
In my opinion this archetype is the highest SMV.
though my colouring is quite different to say the least, and the way I act is more in line with badyboy archetype though not exactly either.
You could be a mix or both!
My colouring is a little weird too in that it's not naturally found in any pure ethnic groups as I have pale skin with pink undertones, dark black hair, and green eyes.
You could be a dark triad version of the romance cover model archetype.
I'm not the very romantic type and am actually quite cold irl so I don't think I really fit in either. However, I've also been working on ways to create a persona closer to something like an ESTJ, for any social manipulationmaxxing I might need to do in the future, but it's still a work in progress.
Yep, sounds like a dark triad romance cover model pheno
I suppose this fake personality I'll try wearing when redpill/NTmaxxing will be closer to the former [romance cover] archetype though tbh.
You're talking about the light triad type
This whole archetype thing actually sort of reminds me of a similar "chad variant/archetype/pheno/colouring guide chart" I saw on lookism a long time ago, and I've been looking for it ever since.

It started out with categories like jock, badboy/tattoo aesthetic, prototypical chad or "alpha", and preppy/old money

It then broke down into further subcategories like "biker", viking, bruce wayne look, etc.

There was also an "exotic" category under these which included shit like "vampire" too.

Near the bottom was also included non chad archetypes like dom/masc with a pic of jon bernthal, and maybe a prettyboy one too but I'm not sure.
Oh wow thanks is there a link to it?

Thank you! Which ones are we?
Me and @cytoplasm are neither since we are both sub 5.25 PSL.
I would say you are a heartthrob though.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@enchanted_elixir

I really don't know. Depends on the girl

• +1
Hearthrob aka mascthetic has the best of both worlds. He has prettyboy appeal but at the same time masculinity which means more sex appeal than twinks.

n9Csz9Z0sMWikAnvuISgOkxNruk.jpg

• +1
@Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Yes.

You think the guy under heartthrob looks like me?
Possibly, as I think you fit the aesthetic [or rather it fits you] with your hair and colouring tbh.

In my opinion this archetype is the highest SMV.
I'm not so sure tbh, it could be either that or the heartthrob archetype ngl.

You could be a mix or both!
Never thought about it but sure I suppose so considering how I don't really quite fit the mold in either category

You could be a dark triad version of the romance cover model archetype.

Yep, sounds like a dark triad romance cover model pheno
This sounds more likely tbh, as I have both a darker/colder colouring and peronality.

You're talking about the light triad type
Yes, if I want to fit in better and be able to make the right connections with my acquaintances I'll need to make them like me in order to achieve my future goals.

Oh wow thanks is there a link to it?
Unfortunately no, as I've been looking for it myself ever since and I honestly thought maybe you or someone else might know where to find it if I tried mentioning what it looked like.

I was vaguely reminded of it again when you started comparing these various archetypes to each other, and one of the first things I was able to recall was the "vampire" aesthetic as I found quite striking despite it not even being the main focus of the chart.

How would you order these from most preferred to least preferred for each age group?
from left to right starting with the optimal type in the order i wrote

Why tf did you put cat ears on a nigga

Alright, buckle up, because we're diving headfirst into the steamy world of raw, unapologetic sex appeal. If you've been tiptoeing around the edges of attraction, it's time to rip off the PG-13 labels and embrace the unfiltered truth about what truly makes hearts race, pulses quicken, and knees weaken.

Welcome to the no-holds-barred "Sex Appeal Guides" – a journey where we're ditching the flowery words and sidestepping the polite language. We're laying it all bare, exploring the electric chemistry that sparks between individuals, and letting you in on the gritty details that no one else dares to whisper about.

We're unraveling the captivating personas that define the allure game. Buckle up for a crash course on the magnetic archetypes that'll have you turning heads and leaving flames in your wake. Whether it's the confident Alpha Male or the dangerous Bad Boy, these archetypes are the building blocks of the attraction matrix. So, hold onto your hats as we break down the physical features that make each archetype an undeniable force of temptation. Get ready to unlock the steamy vault of unfiltered attraction – let's do this!

The archetypes (from least dimorphic to most dimorphic):

Twink/Femboy - Boytoy - Heartthrob - Male Model - Jock - Romance Cover Model - Bad Boy - Alpha Male

Twink/Femboy:
Alright, listen up, fellas – we're talking about that magnetic charisma that's got the zoomer ladies intrigued. This guy's got a smile that could melt hearts, and those eyes? They're like a direct line to the soul, drawing them in. His style? Submissive, clean, and oozing sex appeal. Those subtle moves, from the tailored threads to that playful grin, let them know he's got the confidence to back it up. And when it comes to intimacy, his submissive energy? It's like a wildfire just waiting to ignite their desires.

• Body Type: Ectomorph - Slender and lean build
  • Archetype: Cutecel or Cutecel-leaning Prettyboy
  • Age range: Late teens to early 20s
  • Height: 5'6 - 5'9
  • Coloring: Clear, inviting eyes with softer shades (e.g., hazel or light brown), light skin
  • Hair: Well-kept and styled in lighter shades like blonde or chestnut, fluffy hair or longer hair
  • Physique: Graceful limbs and a youthful appearance
  • Attire: Stylish, effiminate and modern clothing that enhances his charm
  • Presence: Warm and inviting, creating a sense of comfort and trust
View attachment 2384036View attachment 2384017View attachment 2384070

Boytoy:
Alright, guys, gather 'round – this dude's got that infectious youthful energy. His smile? It's like a burst of sunshine. And those eyes? They're sparkling with mischief and secrets. He's rocking a style that screams "carefree," and it's working like a charm. That boyish charisma? Let's be real, zoomer girls and MILFs hard to resist. He's all about good times and making every moment count. With a playful attitude and an easygoing vibe, he's the life of the party, and everyone's hoping to get a piece of the action.

• Body Type: Ectomorph - Slender and youthful build
  • Archetype: Cutecel-leaning Prettyboy or Prettyboy
  • Age range: Late teens to mid 20s
  • Height: 5'7 - 6'1
  • Coloring: Playful eyes in inviting colors (e.g., warm brown or light blue), light skin
  • Hair: Casual and trendy, fluffy hair
  • Physique: Lean limbs and a youthful appearance
  • Attire: Fun, baggy and carefree clothing that reflects his playful nature
  • Presence: Lighthearted and sociable, radiating a youthful charm
View attachment 2384081View attachment 2384043View attachment 2384094

Heartthrob:
This dude's got that soft yet intense look in his eyes that screams "passion." His lips? They're like an invitation women can't turn down. His clothes? Always tailored to perfection, with a touch of elegance that makes hearts flutter. And when he speaks, it's like he's reciting poetry. He's not afraid to get close, to hold his lover like she's the only thing that matters in the world.

• Body Type: Ectomorph or Mesomorph- Well-defined and balanced build
  • Archetype: Maesthetic-leaning Prettyboy or Robust Prettyboy
  • Age range: Early 20s to mid-late 20s
  • Height: 5'8 - 6'2
  • Coloring: Expressive eyes with a tender hue (e.g., gentle green or soft blue), light to medium skin
  • Hair: More sophisticated-looking fluffy hair, slicked back, quiff or spiky
  • Physique: Strong yet approachable, projecting tenderness
  • Attire: Elegant and simple clothing
  • Presence: Passionate and genuine, with gestures that inspire romance
View attachment 2384059View attachment 2384053View attachment 2384055View attachment 2384100

Male Model:
Alright, fellas, brace yourselves – this guy's a masterpiece in the making. His bone structure? Straight from the UFO. Cheekbones? Cutting through reality. Whether he's smoldering in a shoot or striding down the street, heads are turning. His gaze? It's like he's seeing through their souls. And let's not even get started on that walk – it's like he's owning the runway, even in a casual stroll.

• Body Type: Ectomorph or Mesomorph - Tall and lean or well-proportioned build
  • Archetype: Maesthetic
  • Age range: Early 20s to early 30s
  • Height: 5'11 - 6'3
  • Coloring: Striking eyes in unique colors (e.g., gray or heterochromatic), any skin colour
  • Hair: Versatile and adaptable
  • Physique: Defined and elegant, with balanced proportions
  • Attire: Fashion-forward clothing that showcases his versatility
  • Presence: Poised and confident, capable of embodying various styles

View attachment 2384117View attachment 2384109View attachment 2384113

Jock:
Gents, check this out – we've got muscles for days, and this guy's flaunting 'em like a champ. His shirt? It's practically worshipping his biceps and chest. That grin? It's screaming "I mog Tyler Maher." His moves? All about power and precision, ready to conquer the world. And trust me, when he's all sweaty from a game or workout, he's even more irresistible.

• Body Type: Mesomorph - Well-defined and athletic build
  • Age range: Late teens to early 30s
  • Height: 5'11 - 6'5
  • Coloring: Energetic eyes in vibrant colors (e.g., bright blue or green), tan to dark skin
  • Hair: Short and practical, often in natural shades like brown or blonde
  • Physique: Muscular arms, strong legs, and a fit appearance
  • Attire: Sporty and functional clothing that highlights his physique
  • Presence: Energetic and enthusiastic, radiating a competitive spirit

View attachment 2384056View attachment 2383999View attachment 2384098

Romance Cover Model:
Alright, guys, listen up – meet the Adonis who's gonna sweep 'em off their feet. Jawline? Like it's been carved by a master. Eyes? Melting hearts left and right. Body? Sculpted to perfection, in all the right places. Whether he's shirtless, flaunting those abs, or dressed to the nines, he's giving off those "take me away" vibes. Hearts racing, fantasies soaring – he's got it all.

• Body Type: Mesomorph - Toned and muscular build
  • Archetype: Maesthetic or maesthetic-leaning Dom
  • Age range: Mid 20s to mid 30s
  • Height: 6'0 - 6'6
  • Coloring: Chiseled jawline, dreamy eyes with captivating colors (e.g., deep blue or green), tan/olive skin
  • Hair: Wavy, tousled dark hair
  • Physique: Strong arms, defined abs, and well-defined chest
  • Attire: Romantic and elegant clothing that complements his physique
  • Presence: Charismatic and intense, with a gaze that draws people in
View attachment 2384069View attachment 2384101View attachment 2384104

Bad Boy:
Alright, gents, hold onto your hats – this guy's the embodiment of rugged charm. His leather jacket? It's practically his second skin. Tattoos? Each one's a story waiting to be discovered. And his eyes? Smoldering like he's daring the world. Boundaries? He's here to break 'em. Risk-taker, heartbreaker – that's the edge he brings, and it's alluring as hell. Welcome to the realm of the untamed – the bad boy who's as captivating as he is daring.

• Body Type: Mesomorph - Rugged and sturdy build
  • Archetype: Dom
  • Age range: Late teens to mid 30s
  • Height: 5'10 - 6'4
  • Coloring: Intense and brooding eyes (e.g., deep brown or smoky gray), tan to dark skin
  • Hair: Edgy and rebellious, in darker shades like black or dark brown
  • Physique: Muscular and powerful, exuding a sense of danger
  • Attire: Edgy and unconventional clothing that matches his persona
  • Presence: Mysterious and alluring, with an air of defiance
View attachment 2384083View attachment 2384079View attachment 2384084

Alpha Male:
Alright, fellas, listen up – this dude's the alpha, and he commands every room he enters. His body? Ripped, and he carries himself like he's ruling the jungle. With shoulders broad enough to shoulder the world and a gaze that demands attention, he's an unstoppable force. He doesn't ask for respect – he earns it. His voice? Commanding, like he was born to lead. And when he's got his sights set on someone, they don't stand a chance.

• Body Type: Mesomorph or Endomorph - Muscular and powerful build
  • Archetype: Dom or Ogre
  • Age range: Late 20s and beyond
  • Height: 6'1 - 6'7
  • Coloring: Sharp, piercing eyes in intense colors (e.g., dark brown or hazel), any eye colour
  • Hair: Short and well-maintained in darker shades like black or deep brown
  • Physique: Broad shoulders, robust chest, and a commanding presence
  • Attire: Dominant and authoritative clothing that accentuates his physique
  • Presence: Confident and assertive, with a voice that demands attention
View attachment 2384015View attachment 2384025View attachment 2384091

For more information on the archetypes used:

@BucketCrab
So you're saying men should be growing taller in their late 20s to early 30s to fit an archetype?

• JFL
Alright, buckle up, because we're diving headfirst into the steamy world of raw, unapologetic sex appeal. If you've been tiptoeing around the edges of attraction, it's time to rip off the PG-13 labels and embrace the unfiltered truth about what truly makes hearts race, pulses quicken, and knees weaken.

Welcome to the no-holds-barred "Sex Appeal Guides" – a journey where we're ditching the flowery words and sidestepping the polite language. We're laying it all bare, exploring the electric chemistry that sparks between individuals, and letting you in on the gritty details that no one else dares to whisper about.

We're unraveling the captivating personas that define the allure game. Buckle up for a crash course on the magnetic archetypes that'll have you turning heads and leaving flames in your wake. Whether it's the confident Alpha Male or the dangerous Bad Boy, these archetypes are the building blocks of the attraction matrix. So, hold onto your hats as we break down the physical features that make each archetype an undeniable force of temptation. Get ready to unlock the steamy vault of unfiltered attraction – let's do this!

The archetypes (from least dimorphic to most dimorphic):

Twink/Femboy - Boytoy - Heartthrob - Male Model - Jock - Romance Cover Model - Bad Boy - Alpha Male

Twink/Femboy:
Alright, listen up, fellas – we're talking about that magnetic charisma that's got the zoomer ladies intrigued. This guy's got a smile that could melt hearts, and those eyes? They're like a direct line to the soul, drawing them in. His style? Submissive, clean, and oozing sex appeal. Those subtle moves, from the tailored threads to that playful grin, let them know he's got the confidence to back it up. And when it comes to intimacy, his submissive energy? It's like a wildfire just waiting to ignite their desires.

• Body Type: Ectomorph - Slender and lean build
  • Archetype: Cutecel or Cutecel-leaning Prettyboy
  • Age range: Late teens to early 20s
  • Height: 5'6 - 5'9
  • Coloring: Clear, inviting eyes with softer shades (e.g., hazel or light brown), light skin
  • Hair: Well-kept and styled in lighter shades like blonde or chestnut, fluffy hair or longer hair
  • Physique: Graceful limbs and a youthful appearance
  • Attire: Stylish, effiminate and modern clothing that enhances his charm
  • Presence: Warm and inviting, creating a sense of comfort and trust
View attachment 2384036View attachment 2384017View attachment 2384070

Boytoy:
Alright, guys, gather 'round – this dude's got that infectious youthful energy. His smile? It's like a burst of sunshine. And those eyes? They're sparkling with mischief and secrets. He's rocking a style that screams "carefree," and it's working like a charm. That boyish charisma? Let's be real, zoomer girls and MILFs hard to resist. He's all about good times and making every moment count. With a playful attitude and an easygoing vibe, he's the life of the party, and everyone's hoping to get a piece of the action.

• Body Type: Ectomorph - Slender and youthful build
  • Archetype: Cutecel-leaning Prettyboy or Prettyboy
  • Age range: Late teens to mid 20s
  • Height: 5'7 - 6'1
  • Coloring: Playful eyes in inviting colors (e.g., warm brown or light blue), light skin
  • Hair: Casual and trendy, fluffy hair
  • Physique: Lean limbs and a youthful appearance
  • Attire: Fun, baggy and carefree clothing that reflects his playful nature
  • Presence: Lighthearted and sociable, radiating a youthful charm
View attachment 2384081View attachment 2384043View attachment 2384094

Heartthrob:
This dude's got that soft yet intense look in his eyes that screams "passion." His lips? They're like an invitation women can't turn down. His clothes? Always tailored to perfection, with a touch of elegance that makes hearts flutter. And when he speaks, it's like he's reciting poetry. He's not afraid to get close, to hold his lover like she's the only thing that matters in the world.

• Body Type: Ectomorph or Mesomorph- Well-defined and balanced build
  • Archetype: Maesthetic-leaning Prettyboy or Robust Prettyboy
  • Age range: Early 20s to mid-late 20s
  • Height: 5'8 - 6'2
  • Coloring: Expressive eyes with a tender hue (e.g., gentle green or soft blue), light to medium skin
  • Hair: More sophisticated-looking fluffy hair, slicked back, quiff or spiky
  • Physique: Strong yet approachable, projecting tenderness
  • Attire: Elegant and simple clothing
  • Presence: Passionate and genuine, with gestures that inspire romance
View attachment 2384059View attachment 2384053View attachment 2384055View attachment 2384100

Male Model:
Alright, fellas, brace yourselves – this guy's a masterpiece in the making. His bone structure? Straight from the UFO. Cheekbones? Cutting through reality. Whether he's smoldering in a shoot or striding down the street, heads are turning. His gaze? It's like he's seeing through their souls. And let's not even get started on that walk – it's like he's owning the runway, even in a casual stroll.

• Body Type: Ectomorph or Mesomorph - Tall and lean or well-proportioned build
  • Age range: Early 20s to early 30s
  • Height: 5'11 - 6'3
  • Coloring: Striking eyes in unique colors (e.g., gray or heterochromatic), any skin colour
  • Hair: Versatile and adaptable
  • Physique: Defined and elegant, with balanced proportions
  • Attire: Fashion-forward clothing that showcases his versatility
  • Presence: Poised and confident, capable of embodying various styles

View attachment 2384117View attachment 2384109View attachment 2384113

Jock:
Gents, check this out – we've got muscles for days, and this guy's flaunting 'em like a champ. His shirt? It's practically worshipping his biceps and chest. That grin? It's screaming "I mog Tyler Maher." His moves? All about power and precision, ready to conquer the world. And trust me, when he's all sweaty from a game or workout, he's even more irresistible.

• Body Type: Mesomorph - Well-defined and athletic build
  • Age range: Late teens to early 30s
  • Height: 5'11 - 6'5
  • Coloring: Energetic eyes in vibrant colors (e.g., bright blue or green), tan to dark skin
  • Hair: Short and practical, often in natural shades like brown or blonde
  • Physique: Muscular arms, strong legs, and a fit appearance
  • Attire: Sporty and functional clothing that highlights his physique
  • Presence: Energetic and enthusiastic, radiating a competitive spirit

View attachment 2384056View attachment 2383999View attachment 2384098

Romance Cover Model:
Alright, guys, listen up – meet the Adonis who's gonna sweep 'em off their feet. Jawline? Like it's been carved by a master. Eyes? Melting hearts left and right. Body? Sculpted to perfection, in all the right places. Whether he's shirtless, flaunting those abs, or dressed to the nines, he's giving off those "take me away" vibes. Hearts racing, fantasies soaring – he's got it all.

• Body Type: Mesomorph - Toned and muscular build
  • Archetype: Maesthetic or maesthetic-leaning Dom
  • Age range: Mid 20s to mid 30s
  • Height: 6'0 - 6'6
  • Coloring: Chiseled jawline, dreamy eyes with captivating colors (e.g., deep blue or green), tan/olive skin
  • Hair: Wavy, tousled dark hair
  • Physique: Strong arms, defined abs, and well-defined chest
  • Attire: Romantic and elegant clothing that complements his physique
  • Presence: Charismatic and intense, with a gaze that draws people in
View attachment 2384069View attachment 2384101View attachment 2384104

Bad Boy:
Alright, gents, hold onto your hats – this guy's the embodiment of rugged charm. His leather jacket? It's practically his second skin. Tattoos? Each one's a story waiting to be discovered. And his eyes? Smoldering like he's daring the world. Boundaries? He's here to break 'em. Risk-taker, heartbreaker – that's the edge he brings, and it's alluring as hell. Welcome to the realm of the untamed – the bad boy who's as captivating as he is daring.

• Body Type: Mesomorph - Rugged and sturdy build
  • Archetype: Dom
  • Age range: Late teens to mid 30s
  • Height: 5'10 - 6'4
  • Coloring: Intense and brooding eyes (e.g., deep brown or smoky gray), tan to dark skin
  • Hair: Edgy and rebellious, in darker shades like black or dark brown
  • Physique: Muscular and powerful, exuding a sense of danger
  • Attire: Edgy and unconventional clothing that matches his persona
  • Presence: Mysterious and alluring, with an air of defiance
View attachment 2384083View attachment 2384079View attachment 2384084

Alpha Male:
Alright, fellas, listen up – this dude's the alpha, and he commands every room he enters. His body? Ripped, and he carries himself like he's ruling the jungle. With shoulders broad enough to shoulder the world and a gaze that demands attention, he's an unstoppable force. He doesn't ask for respect – he earns it. His voice? Commanding, like he was born to lead. And when he's got his sights set on someone, they don't stand a chance.

• Body Type: Mesomorph or Endomorph - Muscular and powerful build
  • Archetype: Dom or Ogre
  • Age range: Late 20s and beyond
  • Height: 6'1 - 6'7
  • Coloring: Sharp, piercing eyes in intense colors (e.g., dark brown or hazel), any eye colour
  • Hair: Short and well-maintained in darker shades like black or deep brown
  • Physique: Broad shoulders, robust chest, and a commanding presence
  • Attire: Dominant and authoritative clothing that accentuates his physique
  • Presence: Confident and assertive, with a voice that demands attention
View attachment 2384015View attachment 2384025View attachment 2384091

For more information on the archetypes used:

@BucketCrab

highest smv =

Alpha male bad boy Whos a jock but looks like a romance novel cover male model

^ girls expectations

Truly gigachad

• JFL
For jb which is the only females worth a damn. Prime lachowski w blue eyes thicker necked Jeff seid body or Michael yerger

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Xangsane
For jb which is the only females worth a damn. Prime lachowski w blue eyes thicker necked Jeff seid body or Michael yerger
What archetype is thst

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
What archetype is thst
hold up let me cook

Alpha prettyboy jock boy bad boy impregnator mk ultra mega morph boy romance cover novel pussy wetter 2.076.6 version 3 male model super universe star platinum emperor crims.on

Patch 3.1 super mega dog ass nigga NT Npc noted good-looking go getter spamming voice line "its-ur-personality-that-counts-before-looks" jb attractor ultimate universe attractor male model mogger hot jb boytoy female dildo for-her-pleasure-cel

Morphed-by-sephon-from-sluthate back in the day ultra mk prettyboy heartthrob

• JFL
Which one I resemble the most?

• +1