Unironically dont ltr a virgin girl pls

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Ltr a whore tbh, ltring a virgin gf is just stupid af because if for some reason you guys brake up, you will never go with a non virgin after that, your standards are high af now and there is no turning back ded srs. Like going from a Ferrari to a Honda jfl

Beyond over for me tbh, if she breaks up with me i would never ltr a non virgin, all 3 of my previous gf were complete virgin. Virgin or death, i spit on whores, they aren't human to me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, angelo, onnysk and 17 others
Most here cant get virgin so its useless advice to most here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, 5'8manlet, Deleted member and 14 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wow thanks, I was just about to ltr a virgin cutie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 15099 and 21 others
Wow thanks, I was just about to ltr a virgin cutie
You need to move to Siberia or something, no male friends, no femalw friends, keep her at home ded srs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3573 and oldcelloser
You're acting like we have a choice, unless you're 14 where the fuck would you find a virgin?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member and coolguy1
You're acting like we have a choice, unless you're 14 where the fuck would you find a virgin?
Lol its about finding a girl which is a virgin by choice not by age, technically every girl is a virgin at some point before whoring out. 14yo virgin doesn't count, 18yo+ is a real virgin. They are rare af tho, so yeah

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3573, turkproducer and 4 others
Chose one of the worst times to remind me of my ex

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and TsarTsar444
Ltr a whore tbh, ltring a virgin gf is just stupid af because if for some reason you guys brake up, you will never go with a non virgin after that, your standards are high af now and there is no turning back ded srs. Like going from a Ferrari to a Honda jfl

Beyond over for me tbh, if she breaks up with me i would never ltr a non virgin, all 3 of my previous gf were complete virgin. Virgin or death, i spit on whores, they aren't human to me
That’s also me. But not only the virgin thing but my ex also has blonde hair and petite fuck I got stacy widowed :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
good thread !

• +1
  • Hmm...
That’s also me. But not only the virgin thing but my ex also has blonde hair and petite fuck I got stacy widowed :feelsbadman:
Its over for me if i break up now, will 100% never ltr a non virgin after, so pretty much giga over jfl. JK i will go and travel to Siberia or something, virgin or death, i got addicted to the clinginess of virgin girls :feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
My only demand is that she have anal or genital warts, therefore she cant be virgin unless god gave her warts as a gift

• JFL
@TsarTsar444 sorry bro. You know what needs to happen

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 2733, coolguy1 and 1 other person
How do you know she's a virgin?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 13787
Broke her hymen with blood everywhere on the bed
How low IQ do you have to be to think a foids hymen breaking is a sign of her being a virgin?

How low IQ do you have to be to think a foids hymen breaking is a sign of her being a virgin?
Thats not the only sign jfl, she never had a bf, i know her from my neighborhood, words spreads extremely quick if someone has a bf here. She had no idea on how to kiss with me, was extremely shy etc.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14280 and TsarTsar444
Nigga thinks foids need boyfriend's to lose their virginity loool

She's playing for you a fool

That's literally a meme. 'Shy girl but is a massive slut'
Okay bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14848 and Pythagoras
The sad truth is you really have no idea if a girl is a virgin or not. It's why wanting a virgin girlfriend is pretty much a fantasy of guys. Bitch could be lying and you'd never know :feelswhy:

• +1
The sad truth is you really have no idea if a girl is a virgin or not. It's why wanting a virgin girlfriend is pretty much a fantasy of guys. Bitch could be lying and you'd never know :feelswhy:
Go to some Siberian isolated village or some shit, and marry a 10yo girl there, pay her father money, and then consumate the marriage when she becomes an adult

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3573, lutte and 1 other person
Was just about to put p in v when I read this. You’re right bro, I broke up with her. What now?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14280 and TsarTsar444
Was just about to put p in v when I read this. You’re right bro, I broke up with her. What now?
Find another virgin tbh, the non virgins girls i had were trash jfl, whoress ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
This is impossible in western europe tbh. Girls arent virgin after 18 here unless theres something srsly wrong with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and oldcelloser
2052359D F953 46B3 A1DC 93F5C8CD5974

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member and 1 other person
Go to some Siberian isolated village or some shit, and marry a 10yo girl there, pay her father money, and then consumate the marriage when she becomes an adult
Can you find good genes there?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
so glad to have my virgin 14yo white Stacy with d cup tits and a legit enjoyable personality whose world revolves around me

You saved me op, almost did it rn...good thing i told her no :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Why would you ever break up with a virgin? Are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and oldcelloser
People here say your ex cheated on you with a black dude? is this true?
Lmao, she cheated on me, but pretty sure it was with a white guy, turns out it was 2 actually (probably more than 2, women who do this shit and lie about typically never reveal the actual numbers), well I mean, I know the race of one, I guess I wouldn't put it past her to really put her so called morals aside and get with a black dude. Wouldn't be the first time she's been in a relationship with a non-white.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
I’m ltring a Virgin. Our bond is strong though and she truly is a unicorn in this slut world

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member and 2 others
cope, having a virgin wife > all

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Big if true
True. Over a year now and of course we argue and shit and we almost broke up multiple times because she thinks I’m too beta but after all she’s attached and we end up making up. It’s crazy, but I feel glad to know she was a kissless Virgin and so I’m her first and hopefully only boyfriend. I plan to propose but I don’t have a steady income so shit needs to get better for me before

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Pythagoras and BrendioEEE
True. Over a year now and of course we argue and shit and we almost broke up multiple times because she thinks I’m too beta but after all she’s attached and we end up making up. It’s crazy, but I feel glad to know she was a kissless Virgin and so I’m her first and hopefully only boyfriend. I plan to propose but I don’t have a steady income so shit needs to get better for me before
I hope you make it bro, we all deserve this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Vermilioncore
Lmao, she cheated on me, but pretty sure it was with a white guy, turns out it was 2 actually (probably more than 2, women who do this shit and lie about typically never reveal the actual numbers), well I mean, I know the race of one, I guess I wouldn't put it past her to really put her so called morals aside and get with a black dude. Wouldn't be the first time she's been in a relationship with a non-white.
What a mad slut tbh, hope she'll get hit by a truck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and BrendioEEE

nigga had 4 Virgin GF already meanwhile me depressed worrying about ma dick:feelswhy: brag more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member
Honestly sex having and all kinds of degeneracy shouldn't be a bannable offense, but having sex with a virgin and leaving her should be, lowest thing you can do.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, angelo, JL~ and 2 others
im gonna marry a 18 yr old virgin foid at 50+ and convert to Islam if i need to (not joking), thats if im ever gonna do it (99% chance of not :feelskek:)
just look at that show 90 days fiancee 18 yr old hot filipina foids marrying creepy lookin old white men
im sure most of us will look miles better than them by that age if we actually practice lookism/ what we learn here and not just larp with 40.000 shit posts :feelskek:
why would you give western foids a lifeboat/ parachute and your kids the chance of inheriting dozens of her Chads sperm via telegony?
but anyways, water, and :bluepill: cucks gonna :bluepill: cuck
virgin or death is true if you want to marry
there are ppl marrying virgins at 60 , search this forum :LOL:
stop fucking being a low t low self esteem cuck and either slay like no tomorrow or marry a virgin foid in a patriarchal society
THERES NO IN BETWEEN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member
i had 2

they are superior to “promiscuous” women let’s say for ltr

tinder girls are used to texting some chad, fucking in 5 min and never talked to again, you cannot build anything with someone like this

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser