Unless You Become A Chad In Today's World, You Will Not Survive Past Age 35

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Statistics say that married people live longer. So what does that mean? That means you have to be good looking enough to get married which means you have to be Chad. 6 feet tall, the body of Zyzz, with the face of Jeremy Meeks. Thats what you have to have. Theres also a lot of research that says that below average looking people make less money. People who make less money live shorter lives. Another point - people who get charged as criminals tend to be uglier. And good looking people get away with more crime. If you are good looking you get to break the law for free without punishment. This allows you to have a better and longer life. One last point - socializing is an important aspect of living a long fulfilling life. So what does that mean? Uglier people live shorter lives because ugly people get rejected by people in friend groups and therefore can't have a social life. Merry early fuckin Christmas people. And a terrible fuckin new year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, eudaemonic, Danish_Retard and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 14264, CANI and 14 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13076 and 1 other person
this gotta be jokes rite ?

any guy who doesnt marry dies early

far from it. choosing marriage is just to choose a less fun way to slowly die

so all manlets will :feelswhy: before 35?

Go back to killing green dragons . This forum isn’t for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Seth Walsh, gamma and 6 others
Revolutionary thread

Almost like looks exist to be an indicator of genetic quality :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Statistics say that married people live longer. So what does that mean? That means you have to be good looking enough to get married which means you have to be Chad. 6 feet tall, the body of Zyzz, with the face of Jeremy Meeks. Thats what you have to have. Theres also a lot of research that says that below average looking people make less money. People who make less money live shorter lives. Another point - people who get charged as criminals tend to be uglier. And good looking people get away with more crime. If you are good looking you get to break the law for free without punishment. This allows you to have a better and longer life. One last point - socializing is an important aspect of living a long fulfilling life. So what does that mean? Uglier people live shorter lives because ugly people get rejected by people in friend groups and therefore can't have a social life. Merry early fuckin Christmas people. And a terrible fuckin new year.
Me the day after my 35th birthday in 2014:
200.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9890 and 4 others
Used to play Runescape in 2007-2015, most of those years I couldn't get a membership and couldn't experience a member's experience. Brutal

Alot of truth in this, part of having stable and healthy life, is having social groups were your valued and respected. Sadly if you ugly not only if you ugly you will get rejected by alot of people, it gets worse as you get older, as people already have their social groups, and are not willing to bring in new people, unless said person has high social value. And if you are accepted in the group as a ugly person you won't be repsected and be made to have the title and role of jester, or lackey were you spend more time doing things for people, then people do for you.

And yes as a man, its hard to get married, because women have to want you in the first place.

Alot of truth in this, part of having stable and healthy life, is having social groups were your valued and respected. Sadly if you ugly not only if you ugly you will get rejected by alot of people, it gets worse as you get older, as people already have their social groups, and are not willing to bring in new people, unless said person has high social value. And if you are accepted in the group as a ugly person you won't be repsected and be made to have the title and role of jester, or lackey were you spend more time doing things for people, then people do for you.

And yes as a man, its hard to get married, because women have to want you in the first place.
Yeah. Ive thought about getting plastic surgery just to live a more fulfilling and long life. not for women, just to actually be able to live to old age.

this gotta be jokes rite ?

any guy who doesnt marry dies early

far from it. choosing marriage is just to choose a less fun way to slowly die
Its because feminism in the west has told men they deserve to die if they don't look like a metro sexual male model who's 6 feet.

" you have to be good looking enough to get married which means you have to be Chad. 6 feet tall, the body of Zyzz, with the face of Jeremy Meeks."

:lul:

Get out of your house and look around and dare to tell me that all married men really look like your description

• +1
Reactions: CANI, ShowerMaxxing and Lawton88
Most of the Chads I knew are dead now. Partying so much put them in an early grave. I am kind of shocked when I see the average death age as it seems almost half the people I hung out with are gone now. Anything from a house fire to getting hooked bad on drugs and liver failure and heart attacks etc.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ShowerMaxxing
Used to play Runescape in 2007-2015, most of those years I couldn't get a membership and couldn't experience a member's experience. Brutal
is runescape a good cope? never played it but looks like a super old game

Most of the Chads I knew are dead now. Partying so much put them in an early grave. I am ki d is shocked when I see the average death age as it seems almost half the people I hung out with are gone now. Anything from a house fire to getting hooked bad on drugs and liver failure and heart attacks etc.
for real? how old are you? were you from?

" you have to be good looking enough to get married which means you have to be Chad. 6 feet tall, the body of Zyzz, with the face of Jeremy Meeks."

:lul:

Get out of your house and look around and dare to tell me that all married men really look like your description
Most men who are not genetically superior are gonna die. I wish it weren't true, but that's just how society works now a days. No looks = no life.

is runescape a good cope? never played it but looks like a super old game
Yes there is a reason why people still play it. One of the best MMO's of all time, you'll get addicted if you love having the feeling of accomplishment and getting great items from monsters or players. You can Player kill for their items.

for real? how old are you? were you from?

Oldest guy ever on this site probably. 52 but look younger than many 40 year olds probably. I live in FL and grew up here. I partied a lot until late 30s but luckily avoided health issues others got. I still binge drink about 2 times a week but have been into nutrition/ anti aging for quite a few years now.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9890, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Yeah. Ive thought about getting plastic surgery just to live a more fulfilling and long life. not for women, just to actually be able to live to old age.
Alot of people only think about the here and now, and maybe a few years ahead. they don't think of the social aspect as you get older.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Oldest guy ever on this site probably. 52 but look younger than many 40 year olds probably. I live in FL and grew up here. I partied a lot until late 30s but luckily avoided health issues others got. I still binge drink about 2 times a week but have been into nutrition/ anti aging for quite a few years now.
holy shit interesting
how you got here?

do you still have hair? any anti aging tipps? life tipps?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Lawton88
holy shit interesting
how you got here?

do you still have hair? any anti aging tipps? life tipps?

NAD + boosting was a minor miracle for me but probably have to be 35+ for that effect.

Decent hair for my age but in the last year some concerning thinning. I think it might be a tight or calcified scalp and started doing massages and a little inversion. Seems to be stabilized some now.

I was watching a redpill video which led me to a Blackpill video which mentioned this site. I find the Blackpill stuff interesting and mostly true with a little red pill thrown in.

Being an older Gen Xer I am old enough to have lived when things were much different though it was the time when women first entered the workforce in large numbers.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and lasthope
NAD + boosting was a minor miracle for me but probably have to be 35+ for that effect.

Decent hair for my age but in the last year some concerning thinning. I think it might be a tight or calcified scalp and started doing massages and a little inversion. Seems to be stabilized some now.

I was watching a redpill video which led me to a Blackpill video which mentioned this site. I find the Blackpill stuff interesting and mostly true with a little red pill thrown in.

Being an older Gen Xer I am old enough to have lived when things were much different though it was the time when women first entered the workforce in large numbers.
did you done any looksmaxes?

did you done any looksmaxes?

Yes soft ones. I maintain a 2mm stubble beard now and dye eyelashes to give a thicker look. Lost most weight I needed to. Maybe 6 pounds to go. Also I stretch lips some and hit them with a toothbrush to make them a little thicker.

I am getting decent attention when out from 35 year olds to my own age. I usually just wear a basic t- shirt to show V shape. It is crazy how old some of my classmates look now. Especially the balding ones.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9890 and ShowerMaxxing
Yes there is a reason why people still play it. One of the best MMO's of all time, you'll get addicted if you love having the feeling of accomplishment and getting great items from monsters or players. You can Player kill for their items.
ive been playing rs since 2000 beta, i can't stop playing. was lvl 72 on classics, was lvl 123, on rs3 and now iam lvl 124 on oldschool 1950 total.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
ive been playing rs since 2000 beta, i can't stop playing. was lvl 72 on classics, was lvl 123, on rs3 and now iam lvl 124 on oldschool 1950 total.
As a newbie is it better to start with old school or rs3?

Most men who are not genetically superior are gonna die. I wish it weren't true, but that's just how society works now a days. No looks = no life.
Every men is gonna die, my point is if you think you need to be 6"0 have the body of zyzz and the face of a top tier male model to be married either you never get out of your house or you need therapy.

• +1
Reactions: Tallwizrd
As a newbie is it better to start with old school or rs3?
oldschool has a bigger population and more stable. if you need tips on how to make quick cash hit me up.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I’m not sure advice from a RuneScape addict is representative of the real world. I think your problem isn’t your looks. Log out and stop playing that game. It’s literally the crystal meth of video games. Life is short don’t spend it chopping down magic trees

• +1
Reactions: Tallwizrd, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9890
I’m not sure advice from a RuneScape addict is representative of the real world. I think your problem isn’t your looks. Log out and stop playing that game. It’s literally the crystal meth of video games. Life is short don’t spend it chopping down magic trees
believe it or not im not addict, a addict is a person who cant stop, or lets games effect their life to such a degree. I go out run,errands hit the gym, go to work, go out on dates every once in a while. And btw cutting magic trees is a bad move, it will take ages to get experience, i just cut teak to 85 wc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
believe it or not im not addict, a addict is a person who cant stop, or lets games effect their life to such a degree. I go out run,errands hit the gym, go to work, go out on dates every once in a while. And btw cutting magic trees is a bad move, it will take ages to get experience, i just cut teak to 85 wc.
Was talking to OP but if you felt personally attacked maybe you also should log off RuneScape jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Tallwizrd and Danish_Retard
You don't not have a life because you play video games. You play video games because you don't have a life. When I had friends in middle school I played video games for an hour every few days or at their house. Once I became an outcast I played for 8-16 hours daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and Danish_Retard
You don't not have a life because you play video games. You play video games because you don't have a life. When I had friends in middle school I played video games for an hour every few days or at their house. Once I became an outcast I played for 8-16 hours daily.
this may have some truth to it, before when i was younger and had a few years of not socializing as much, and having trouble making friends i played video and pc games alot more, and i wasnt even playing them effectively, i did it in just have fun way. I didnt play 8-16 hours. But on avg 5-6 hours a day was common. When i started to socialize more, and join the school marching band, i literally forgot about the games, the playstation began to get dusty, i played games maybe 3-4 hours a week at most. I remember hanging out with a dude i had spanish class, with after class for a few weeks before the semester would end and it would be summer break.

Why would you want to live past 35?

You want to look OLD?

That's shameful & pathetic AF

• So Sad