Unpopular Opinion Among Autists : Too Much Is Not Dimorphic

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Barrett, Elias, Maher etc.

They have something similar. Too much. Good feature but too much.

Like maher for example, giant chin

Looks like a oversized 3d character. Look appealing but not sexually dimorphic for women.

Look at his instagram comments; full of gays and straight males, %5 of the comments only from women. Also he has really low follower count because he's not that ATTRACTIVE. He's just, something different.

Look at majority of psl gods you'll see they are not that popular. They have simping men because of their sharp, protruding feature. But they are not hot. They are not wanted by foids.

Follow women's likes and attraction. There is a reason why these so called psl gods not wanted enough, not popular among women.

When some people struggle to explain why some psl gods are not that popular, they play "status" card.

Look at this guy,
Aronpiperkosovo 242613520 834620537306367 5353898596016310187 n

Some say he's popular because he's at Elite. We are in instagram age, anyone goodlooking enough must have at least 750k-1million followers if they are posting enough time.

If they are not wanted that much by women, then they are not that attractive to women.

Wake up buddy boyos.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 9568, Uglybrazilian and 8 others
Look appealing but not sexually dimorphic for women.

Look at his instagram comments; full of gays and straight males, %5 of the comments only from women. Also he has really low follower count because he's not ATTRACTIVE. He's just, something different.
Jfl his tinder experiments were some of the best you coping chinless cuck. Imagine calling this unattractive and not sexually dimorphic
FB286C29 3349 4D35 B09E 9CB61B9451AE
2CE98148 12DC 4689 A56B AAD8F6C985D1

74FA87CB 2E89 4931 92B2 335931E60149

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14139 and 14 others
DNDR
MAHER MOGS JFL AT YOU

I'M GETTING THE SAME CHIN FROM EPPLEY KEEP COPING CHINLET

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
Maher mogs. Take the Maherpill
1856.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Follow women's likes and attraction. There is a reason why these so called psl gods not wanted enough, not popular among women.
With this argument you basically say that barret is more appealing to women than Maher because he has more followers and is more popular?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and hairyballscel
Maher is highly sexually dimorphic. He has a tall skull

tall skull = masc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9819, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
With this argument you basically say that barret is more appealing to women than Maher because he has more followers and is more popular?
Cracking Up Lol GIF
i also said follow women, look at women at Quove's barret video or look at his comments, nearly every girl say "he's beautiful but not attractive"

Maher ramus is too tall, he is not exactly conventionally attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 15343 and 1 other person
i also said follow women, look at women at Quove's barret video or look at his comments, nearly every girl say "he's beautiful but not attractive"
Yes but you can’t compare Someone like maher with barret.
Barret has the gay alien model looks whereas Maher looks like a Dom chad who would clean up in any club.
I don’t know why maher isn’t popular and doesn’t have girls in his comments on insta.
But you can’t say that he is unattractive because of this. His tinder experiments said otherwise

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Maher low appeal he needs a short chin brachy skull @SubhumanCurrycel

Neurotransmiters 404 in this forum

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 14139, Effortless and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: hail
Maybe because he isn’t that of a popular model as barret etc, he has a gf, he doesn’t make cringe tiktok videos, he isn’t that active on insta etc.
There are tons of reasons but it’s for sure not that he is unattractive. Just blow your brains out if you think that

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and hebbewem
Averageness. is an very importnat factor. in looks

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, randomvanish and Deleted member 14478
Yes but you can’t compare Someone like maher with barret.
Barret has the gay alien model looks whereas Maher looks like a Dom chad who would clean up in any club.
I don’t know why maher isn’t popular and doesn’t have girls in his comments on insta.
But you can’t say that he is unattractive because of this. His tinder experiments said otherwise
maybe his tinder experiments do well because no girl knows who he his so they don't realize it's a chadfish, other experiments might be flawed because the model is too well known (barret, chico etc)

maybe his tinder experiments do well because no girl knows who he his so they don't realize it's a chadfish, other experiments might be flawed because the model is too well known (barret, chico etc)
1AC3A5EF 4629 4B82 9190 9CF9E3FD54CE

Jfl at your low IQ.

Maher did well on tinder experiments in the past because he is a 6‘5 tall gigachad. Nowadays girls know he is a chadfish because he was overused for tinder experiments.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomvanish and hebbewem
View attachment 1355019
Jfl at your low IQ.

Maher did well on tinder experiments in the past because he is a 6‘5 tall gigachad. Nowadays girls know he is a chadfish because he was overused for tinder experiments.
what tf are you saying I didn't say he was ugly wtf, just that it might be a reason why he did exceptionally well. You are low iq if you are completely dead set on him being absolute ideal after a few tinder experiments lol

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian

View attachment 1354955

Looks like a oversized 3d character. Look appealing but not sexually dimorphic for women.

Look at his instagram comments; full of gays and straight males, %5 of the comments only from women. Also he has really low follower count because he's not that ATTRACTIVE. He's just, something different.

Look at majority of psl gods you'll see they are not that popular. They have simping men because of their sharp, protruding feature. But they are not hot. They are not wanted by foids.

When some people struggle to explain why some psl gods are not that popular, they play "status" card.

Look at this guy,
View attachment 1354974

Some say he's popular because he's at Elite. We are in instagram age, anyone goodlooking enough must have at least 750k-1million followers if they are posting enough time.

If they are not wanted that much by women, then they are not that attractive to women.

Wake up buddy boyos.
You think mayer has too big chin? his chin is only incrementally larger than mine and i consider myself to have a small chin

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
what tf are you saying I didn't say he was ugly wtf, just that it might be a reason why he did exceptionally well. You are low iq if you are completely dead set on him being absolute ideal after a few tinder experiments lol
Ok but I am talking about how he did in comparison to other unpopular chads from Instagram and not pO pry, Barret etc.
Using Someone like Chico or o pry for a tinder experiment would be low iq af because they are way too popular.

And Maher definitely is pretty close to ideal smv with the combination of his height, face and pheno

• +1
Reactions: alainchalamet
Ok but I am talking about how he did in comparison to other unpopular chads from Instagram and not pO pry, Barret etc.
Using Someone like Chico or o pry for a tinder experiment would be low iq af because they are way too popular.

And Maher definitely is pretty close to ideal smv with the combination of his height, face and pheno
yeah I wasn't here when those tinder experiments were done really so I don't really know. I think his face is a bit too long and his ramus a bit too long as well, but yeah he's good looking of course. Don't you think it's extremely weird how little followers and how ugly his gf is though? like wtf he's 6 feet 5 with 30k is he autistic or something?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Cope! Women like men with this skull type the most:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Looks234, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
i'm so right anyone disagree with me is a faggot tbh ngl

Cosmo Kramer Yes GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
for some reason uncanniness is related to sex appeal. perhaps uncanny = degeneracy = sex? that's my take on why maher does well in experiments

for some reason uncanniness is related to sex appeal. perhaps uncanny = degeneracy = sex? that's my take on why maher does well in experiments
you might be on something. i find some weird girls sexy but i'm talking about body. i don't know if happens in face too.

This guy gets more comments from women then him lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211005-110648_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211005-110648_Instagram.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 192
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 5786
Maher's chin is far from oversized lol, it's just a regular tall wide squarish chin. An actual oversized chin (the type of chin people with acromegaly and underbites have) looks appalling though, I'll give you that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Maher's chin is far from oversized lol, it's just a regular tall wide squarish chin. An actual oversized chin (the type of chin people with acromegaly and underbites have) looks appalling though, I'll give you that.
Imo its very rare for a normal person to have a very oversized looking chin

Imo its very rare for a normal person to have a very oversized looking chin
Indeed it is, hence I'm saying that Maher's is totally fine. It's not even on the borderline of being too big lol, literally ideal size for his skull.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996

View attachment 1354955

Look at this guy,
View attachment 1354974

Wake up buddy boyos.
BRB gonna tell Tyler Maher he’s an incel and should get reduction genioplasty

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14139 and randomvanish
Do you have no idea what dimorphism even means? Obviously not.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and randomvanish

View attachment 1354955

Look at this guy,
View attachment 1354974

Wake up buddy boyos.
who is that guy, looks like the classic IRL slayer u seen with hands on a young stacey

i believe tyler maher performed better than every PSL God out there on tinder, except chico and meeks because i don't think any experiment has been done on them, but even they might be SMV mogged by maher

I agree with what you're trying to say but using Maher is not a good example.

Most users on this forum don't know what appeals to women, they think just because a guy is very dimorphic, exaggerated or has perfect PSL features means that they will attracted every girl, not to say they will do bad but they certainly wouldn't do as good as some one with high appeal.

Just take De Poot and Barrett as an example of high aesthetics, pretty much PSL perfect but they get appeal mogged by guys like Michele Morrone.

and this is an example of extreme high PSL and appeal:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and randomvanish