Unpopular opinion: Chadlites and Chads are EVEN PICKIER than women, prefer LTRs and have LOWER body counts than high MTNs-HTNs who are gymmaxxed.

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Change my mind.
"Muh Chads all have 100+ laycount" = incel.is tier cope. These are probably gymmaxxed MTN-HTN with a good haircut or are prettyboymaxxed.
IRONICALLY, prettyboys are MORE likely to be slayers than even robust prettyboy and maesthetic chads.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: givemeheight, flippasav, iloveboobs and 13 others
@greycel @Whatever

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@MoggerGaston

Change my mind.
"Muh Chads all have 100+ laycount" = incel.is tier cope. These are probably gymmaxxed MTN-HTN with a good haircut or are prettyboymaxxed.
IRONICALLY, prettyboys are MORE likely to be slayers than even robust prettyboy and maesthetic chads.
@greycel Classic incels.is tier cope.

• +1
I am chad and I was KHHV at 23yo so yeah ur right.

I only date stacy JB virgins. Other women can fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Chadeep, incel194012940 and 4 others
I am chad and I was KHHV at 23yo so yeah ur right.

I only date stacy JB virgins. Other women can fuck off.
I noticed chads and high chadlites tend to be emotionally picky as well

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Posts143,075 Reputation119,158
replied 3 times to own thread
its over for you dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, psychomandible, forevergymcelling and 2 others
Posts143,075 Reputation119,158
replied 3 times to own thread
its over for you dude
Amnesia

• +1
They are less pickier than women, as they see themselves with a larger number of individuals compared to women who have tighter requirements
Women's requirements are largely physically demanding.
For Chads and Chadlites:
I noticed chads and high chadlites tend to be emotionally picky as well

Ignore @Amnesia's comment btw. He is now riddled with guilt, having to face the consequences of farming a higher body count
He can't even form an emotional connection with his girlfriend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: givemeheight, lemonnz and Xangsane
You're also right about gymmaxed MTN+ / HTNs with larger bodycounts

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They are less pickier than women, as they see themselves with a larger number of individuals compared to women who have tighter requirements
Women's requirements are largely physically demanding.
For Chads and Chadlites:
Exactly, what also seems to be their requirements from your experience?
Ignore @Amnesia's comment btw. He is now riddled with guilt, having to face the consequences of farming a higher body count
He can't even form an emotional connection with his girlfriend
Yeah not all chads are like him + he's surgerymaxxed. Blackpilled chads act more like him
Most chads are bluepilled as hell

• +1
@skkrrrtcantdo thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
I think I've mentioned this before. You and I both know already

Exactly, what also seems to be their requirements from your experience?
Prefer peronality, unless grew up in modelling agencies (singled out for their looks) / young Actor, Singer (Justin Bieber)
Yeah not all chads are like him + he's surgerymaxxed. Blackpilled chads act more like him
Most chads are bluepilled as hell
Yep
Those who become Chads later in life, try to "capitalise" on it

Chad = Beryl and BBC only + jova

Won't rate myself but can confirm as I've ascended that my standards have gone up. I used to date most kinds of women and had very low standards since I just wanted to be loved and not alone. As the years passed and I received validation from gorgeous women that went away. Now if I'm LTRing a girl she better fog every girl I've been with and every girl in my immediate surroundings.

@skkrrrtcantdo thoughts?
No i completely agree.

Chads most time wont even realise they’re chads and will want what everyone wants at first.. an LTR.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Whatever
Won't rate myself but can confirm as I've ascended that my standards have gone up. I used to date most kinds of women and had very low standards since I just wanted to be loved and not alone. As the years passed and I received validation from gorgeous women that went away. Now if I'm LTRing a girl she better fog every girl I've been with and every girl in my immediate surroundings.
@greycel yeah this is what you’re taking about here:
Those who become Chads later in life, try to "capitalise" on it

@Henry Rollins enjoy life alone + you’re probably a gym maxed HTN

• +1
@greycel yeah this is what you’re taking about here:

@Henry Rollins enjoy life alone + you’re probably a gym maxed HTN
Doesn't matter what I am, it matters what I get

• +1
Change my mind.

Chadlites and Chads are EVEN PICKIER than women​

logical since their seed is actually worth something

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Snowskinned and Xangsane
true witnessed it myself very logical if you think about it
chad doesnt have time to give love only to have a failed relationship he wants the right match and to live hapilly as fast as possible

• +1
true witnessed it myself very logical if you think about it
chad doesnt have time to give love only to have a failed relationship he wants the right match and to live hapilly as fast as possible
What did you personally notice?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
What did you personally notice?
they are interested first in slays but then notice ltr "mogs" cus only then you experience true love

It could go either way, chad gets to choose whether he wants a relationship or just sex, or if he wants to have children now or later

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
The minority of chads.
You think the minority of chads have high body counts? Maybe in the past.

But now women have the freedom to choose which man to sleep with, even if chad can get a relationship, you think he'll ever turn down free pussy? only women deny free sex because it's that easy for them

You think the minority of chads have high body counts? Maybe in the past.

But now women have the freedom to choose which man to sleep with, even if chad can get a relationship, you think he'll ever turn down free pussy? only women deny free sex because it's that easy for them
Incels.is tier cope.

Change my mind.
Still not tagging the great bird is something I do not know how to spell :feelswah:

@iloveboobs @looksmaxxing223 @greycel @Bliisk bli @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and iloveboobs
Still not tagging the great bird is something I do not know how to spell :feelswah:

make your avi hamza

• So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567

Why did you tag me in a thread I was already in
I've finished my business here

• So Sad
Why did you tag me in a thread I was already in
I've finished my business here
Sorry did not realise come back my bird it was @Xangsane s fault :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL

PAT PAT!

• +1
It's actually true. Best way to slay is still just to dress up and larp as a sheikh from the emirates and tell them foids you are abdul nazir or whatever and rich af and will make them your princess allahu akhbar. Just take a suite or an airbnb in the town you want to slay and tell them to come ovER.

• +1
It's actually true. Best way to slay is still just to dress up and larp as a sheikh from the emirates and tell them foids you are abdul nazir or whatever and rich af and will make them your princess allahu akhbar. Just take a suite or an airbnb in the town you want to slay and tell them to come ovER.
Stacies go with rich normies.

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
@greycel @Whatever

Yup, legit. Some of the best looking guys who I can think of are like this.

One who I knew in high school has been in an on and off LTR with the hottest girl who went to that school for ~12 years. Now they’re together and maybe for good. I live across the country now and haven’t seen them in 10+ years, but going by his social media, he’s never had a girlfriend or much experience other than her.

Another one I knew in college, 6’2” robust Med looking (half Portuguese) surfer adventurer. Girls would freak out at any mention of him. He’s really nice and gentlemanly and has a nerdy side, his sister told me he loves to watch UFO/alien documentaries. He’s been in 2 LTRs in the time I’ve known him, both with tall, facially robust and lean (so high T) Chad factory women.

Whereas slayers with high body counts usually rely on face and NT, they don’t have the full package including height and frame of a Chad, so girls don’t get as attached to them.

• +1
Yup, legit. Some of the best looking guys who I can think of are like this.

One who I knew in high school has been in an on and off LTR with the hottest girl who went to that school for ~12 years. Now they’re together and maybe for good. I live across the country now and haven’t seen them in 10+ years, but going by his social media, he’s never had a girlfriend or much experience other than her.

Another one I knew in college, 6’2” robust Med looking (half Portuguese) surfer adventurer. Girls would freak out at any mention of him. He’s really nice and gentlemanly and has a nerdy side, his sister told me he loves to watch UFO/alien documentaries. He’s been in 2 LTRs in the time I’ve known him, both with tall, facially robust and lean (so high T) Chad factory women.

Whereas slayers with high body counts usually rely on face and NT, they don’t have the full package including height and frame of a Chad, so girls don’t get as attached to them.
And what looks level were the foids?
Also from your experience how gl were the slayers and what exactly were they missing?